PTWM #89 kids are feral, husbands a boring tit, her Instasham life is falling to shizz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly agree with all the other posters that most stuff with W is sensory, she’s a tit parent because she’s not seeking him the help and diagnosis he needs. Plus sensory or not, he doesn’t need the amount of cake, sweets and coke he has, there are plenty of other options for kids with food sensory issues R, that’s why you need help and diagnosis. That poor boy 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I honestly agree with all the other posters that most stuff with W is sensory, she’s a tit parent because she’s not seeking him the help and diagnosis he needs. Plus sensory or not, he doesn’t need the amount of cake, sweets and coke he has, there are plenty of other options for kids with food sensory issues R, that’s why you need help and diagnosis. That poor boy 😢
I have a son on the spectrum & I used to laugh it off when people used to say the E numbers in all the crap he ate didn’t help his condition, we noticed he was putting on weight and we started to cut the sweets etc out and although I’m not an expert and it could be completely coincidental but he has improved a lot since not really having these so even these reduced could help his behaviour

Reactions: 17
I don't think she ever puts ads on Facebook. Facebook probably isn't in the ad contract either. She would get paid extra for that. For example, the company would ask her to do so many stories plus a grid post for x amount. Or just 4 stories for x amount. Some will say a grid post + Facebook post + stories for x amount.
Hope that makes sense lol
Haha I do now thanks, at first I thought the bleep didn’t want her Facebook audience who may not have insta to realise what a grabby witch she is 🤣

Reactions: 3
Not even top 100 on Amazon
A766152A-2C2C-45BC-8E3E-A36448AF4BD2.jpeg

With regard to advertising, I wonder if she gets paid a nominal fee but gets all the products to keep. We all know she’s a grabby witch. If look fantastic said you can have all those products for free, plus a small fee, you’d jump
On it. Iconic can’t pay her much as literally every instagrammer advertises them. Can’t imagine some toothbrush company is going to pay her the big bucks!! Aside from Tesco, and the odd p&g/Unilever, they really are all quite small brands. But she does do a shitload of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Can't believe she's shared a line from her book about staying strong after a husband abandons you. She is shameless and has no conscience.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I know I'm late but @DipsyDoodle your recaps are nothing short of genius. Put all together you can really see the tit show that is Raq's life

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Can't believe she's shared a line from her book about staying strong after a husband abandons you. She is shameless and has no conscience.
she can’t even ‘stay strong’ when he is at work. She always used to post about calling him to come home from work as she couldn’t cope.

someone asked on the last thread how many ads she was on this month, I think it’s 21 or 22. I’ll do a full count up at the end of the week as no doubt they’ll be at least 5 more to come.

Reactions: 23
She lives in such a tit show 🤣
Questions, Questions!!!!!!!
1) Why does Mr Lego hair have an aviary when he loves ’wild’ birds so much???
2) Shouldn’t Mr Lego hair be cautioned for impersonating a police officer???
3) ‘R’ should be fined under the trade descriptions act as she is no longer a Part time (working- ahem! ) (mummy- biologically yes, maternally- no)
4) Is there a horse wandering around Devon with no teeth?? ‘R’ really needs to give them back (#50 shades of beige🤢🦷)

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I know I'm late but @DipsyDoodle your recaps are nothing short of genius. Put all together you can really see the tit show that is Raq's life
The wiki is also a work of art, every time I find myself wondering if we are bad people for slating Rach I re read it!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Not even top 100 on Amazon View attachment 681610

With regard to advertising, I wonder if she gets paid a nominal fee but gets all the products to keep. We all know she’s a grabby witch. If look fantastic said you can have all those products for free, plus a small fee, you’d jump
On it. Iconic can’t pay her much as literally every instagrammer advertises them. Can’t imagine some toothbrush company is going to pay her the big bucks!! Aside from Tesco, and the odd p&g/Unilever, they really are all quite small brands. But she does do a shitload of them.
There are lots of companies who give lower influencers free stuff, and not much money. There’s a bed company who will give you a bed but unless your adverts bring in enough revenue you have to pay them back. I think R is beyond there tbh. I don’t think she has to rush about selling things and gets plenty of regular gigs. If she did 20 ads and got paid £100 per ad, that’s a tidy wage. That’s 24k a year for shilling crap on the internet, kind of money a nurse or newly qualified teacher is looking at. However she’s getting paid a lot lot more for those ads even the smaller companies, and getting to keep the products. The razor she advertised is confusing because literally everyone advertises it, even one of my friends was asked to advertise it with less than 10k followers 👀 no idea if she was paid.

Reactions: 12
There are lots of companies who give lower influencers free stuff, and not much money. There’s a bed company who will give you a bed but unless your adverts bring in enough revenue you have to pay them back. I think R is beyond there tbh. I don’t think she has to rush about selling things and gets plenty of regular gigs. If she did 20 ads and got paid £100 per ad, that’s a tidy wage. That’s 24k a year for shilling crap on the internet, kind of money a nurse or newly qualified teacher is looking at. However she’s getting paid a lot lot more for those ads even the smaller companies, and getting to keep the products. The razor she advertised is confusing because literally everyone advertises it, even one of my friends was asked to advertise it with less than 10k followers 👀 no idea if she was paid.
She will have been paid if it was tagged as an ad - gifted means they just get the product and no payment, ad includes a fee on top. Rachel tends to only accept gifts of high value like the overpriced duvet set. Fees start lower with small accounts, say £50-£150, but increase steadily. I’d say Rachel was easily on £500-£1000 per ad, if not a lot more.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She will have been paid if it was tagged as an ad - gifted means they just get the product and no payment, ad includes a fee on top. Rachel tends to only accept gifts of high value like the overpriced duvet set. Fees start lower with small accounts, say £50-£150, but increase steadily. I’d say Rachel was easily on £500-£1000 per ad, if not a lot more.
I just found this I don’t know how comparable it is but yeah, it’s good money. I’m not great at maths but $10 x200= plenty of money to buy seb a new bus pass.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I’d say minimum she gets would be £500-£1000 per ad and so far this month she has done 22 ads so she has probably earned at least £11k. Which is ridiculous and everything that is wrong with this insta culture.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
I’d say minimum she gets would be £500-£1000 per ad and so far this month she has done 22 ads so she has probably earned at least £11k. Which is ridiculous and everything that is wrong with this insta culture.
It’s really bad. It’s relatively cheap advertising for the brand yet simultaneously overpriced wages for the influencer (hate that word) and who is actually losing out? The sad fucks who follow these people’s every word and spend their actual hard-earned cash buying crap they don’t need because someone is BEING PAID to tell them it’s good.

Reactions: 21
It’s really bad. It’s relatively cheap advertising for the brand yet simultaneously overpriced wages for the influencer (hate that word) and who is actually losing out? The sad fucks who follow these people’s every word and spend their actual hard-earned cash buying crap they don’t need because someone is BEING PAID to tell them it’s good.
Or paid to tell them it's "lush" and "amazin"...🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
How long was that sentence, though? Absolutely shocking drafting and editing... 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.