PTWM #89 kids are feral, husbands a boring tit, her Instasham life is falling to shizz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she ever puts ads on Facebook. Facebook probably isn't in the ad contract either. She would get paid extra for that. For example, the company would ask her to do so many stories plus a grid post for x amount. Or just 4 stories for x amount. Some will say a grid post + Facebook post + stories for x amount.
Hope that makes sense lol
Anyone know how around much she would get for an advert? I mean, she does one, what, on alternate days? That could be lottttts of cash…

Reactions: 5
Anyone know how around much she would get for an advert? I mean, she does one, what, on alternate days? That could be lottttts of cash…
No idea, but she does more than every other day. Some months she will do up to 25 or 26, so she's almost one every day. But remember, she only advertises things she REALLY loves...!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was just about to say the same 🤣🤣

I missed the Rosie Ramsey stuff. Could you fill me in please? X
She was asking Rosie as if she was her bestie “Where have Robin’s teeth gone?” you know as if she knew the little guy too but actually he lost them in an accident a couple of years back

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thought it was really sad when wibbleston was in the bike seat clawing at Bekinds back as he wasn’t happy, poor sod can’t even say “NO” yet which most toddlers would say to communicate that they weren’t happy. Also you would think they two older boys would have loved this activity, I wonder if they were even invited

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
W does not need a baby bottle of milk in the afternoon, especially laid down like a baby. He's nearly 2. I can understand night time before bed but not out in the day! She's bleeping lazy and has no clue how to feed that poor boy.

Difference is, THEY are lazy.
At least it’s not juice in the bottle.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Dawn O’Porter put a story on the other day saying how she doesn’t usually do Instagram adverts but this company had approached her and in the past they had housed a refugee family (I think) for a couple of years so for that reason she chose to say yes to this #ad, however instead of them paying her a fee, they donated £1,500 to Choose Love, (a refugee charity which Dawn has often spoken about supporting). She did about 4/5 stories.

Dawn is an actual author, she’s an ex TV presenter, her husband is a famous actor and she’s got just over 500k Insta followers and she’s receiving that for an Insta ad.
Whereas Rachel has less than half that amount of followers, she THINKS she’s an author and her husband is on part time hedgehog patrol.

Of course it’s all relative and the company offering will all have different advertising budgets but I don’t think Rachel actually gets paid THAT much. Which explains why she has to do 18 a day 🙄

Reactions: 29
Yeah quantity over quality for our Rach every time.

Here I am eating Ryvita which we all love, so lush, so healthy but hold up witches Nutella are trying to pay me. So yeah Edie is obsessed with Nutella so are the boys it’s all we’ve had for breakfast for the past 5 years oh wait though. The cunting Weetabix. So yeah Weetabix. It’s all we have really. Lunches and dinners sorted by Hello Fresh. Usually a baked potato with some Heinz be…oh duck. So yeah basically Tesco. Tesco is the only place I’ll shop. Ever. Wilby is in Aldi nappies though they are so lush. I’ll never use anything else except reusable nappies which I use 100% of the time. Make up wise I don’t wear lipstick like ever but I love this lush Iconic one it’s a different shade of pink from my 19 other pink lipsticks. Edie loves the Amazon Fire. It’s all she uses. Never uses anything else except the iPad which she only uses on days when the sun rises and the moon sets.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 114
Yeah quantity over quality for our Rach every time.

Here I am eating Ryvita which we all love, so lush, so healthy but hold up witches Nutella are trying to pay me. So yeah Edie is obsessed with Nutella so are the boys it’s all we’ve had for breakfast for the past 5 years oh wait though. The cunting Weetabix. So yeah Weetabix. It’s all we have really. Lunches and dinners sorted by Hello Fresh. Usually a baked potato with some Heinz be…oh duck. So yeah basically Tesco. Tesco is the only place I’ll shop. Ever. Wilby is in Aldi nappies though they are so lush. I’ll never use anything else except reusable nappies which I use 100% of the time. Make up wise I don’t wear lipstick like ever but I love this lush Iconic one it’s a different shade of pink from my 19 other pink lipsticks. Edie loves the Amazon Fire. It’s all she uses. Never uses anything else except the iPad which she only uses on days when the sun rises and the moon sets.
Don’t forget the Huggies pull-ups 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My niece (who is adored, the entire family on both sides is obsessed with her and loves her to death), used to have milk during the day. Not because anyone was "lazy", but because she likes it, even now at three and a half she'll ask for milk sometimes during the day. Maybe, if he does have the sensory issues everyone thinks he does, it's something he needs? His diet's appalling, but it won't be the milk that's the problem, it's all the junk she feeds him.
I was going to say a similar thing about the sensory issues. It pains me to say anything that could remotely be construed as sticking up for her but... if he does have additional needs then it may be that he needs the extra comfort throughout the day or wouldn’t cope with the change.
It’s quite possible, if he does have a language delay, that he wouldn’t quite have the understanding to cope with what is quite a big change. Lots of kids have to be coaxed into giving their bottle to the fairies (or similar) and without language, it’s possible he wouldn’t understand an explanation as to why he isn’t being given bottles anymore.
Or it’s none of the above and just another (although probs slightly less harmful) example of her being a tit parent. Could be that...

Reactions: 15
I was going to say a similar thing about the sensory issues. It pains me to say anything that could remotely be construed as sticking up for her but... if he does have additional needs then it may be that he needs the extra comfort throughout the day or wouldn’t cope with the change.
It’s quite possible, if he does have a language delay, that he wouldn’t quite have the understanding to cope with what is quite a big change. Lots of kids have to be coaxed into giving their bottle to the fairies (or similar) and without language, it’s possible he wouldn’t understand an explanation as to why he isn’t being given bottles anymore.
Or it’s none of the above and just another (although probs slightly less harmful) example of her being a tit parent. Could be that...
But he was breastfed for more than a year, wouldn’t even take a bottle for her to express milk into so someone else could feed him, and when she stopped breastfeeding she weaned him on to a bottle. So he would not have had that attachment or dependency, and if he has it now it could easily have been avoided by weaning him from breast to cup.

Reactions: 19
But he was breastfed for more than a year, wouldn’t even take a bottle for her to express milk into so someone else could feed him, and when she stopped breastfeeding she weaned him on to a bottle. So he would not have had that attachment or dependency, and if he has it now it could easily have been avoided by weaning him from breast to cup.
Yeah I see what you mean. I just reckon that was bullshit and she wasn’t exclusively breastfeeding for a lot of that time haha

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yeah I see what you mean. I just reckon that was bullshit and she wasn’t exclusively breastfeeding for a lot of that time haha
I think she would have been too lazy to make up formula bottles and sterilise them. Waiting until he was over a year I believe she wouldn’t have had to sterilise and he could just have had cows milk?

Reactions: 4
I seem to remember in the begining after the long winter of breastfeeding he didn't even want a bottle. Wouldn't drink out of it. That would have been a perfect time to try a sippy cup then.

Reactions: 6
Oh yes I remember her and J going out and having to be called back because he refused a bottle / needed her miraculous tit

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was just thinking when my family get together we always chat about when the kids were younger and all the memories from childhood. Remember when we went on that holiday, day trip, theme park or even just a walk where something funny happened.

Well for this family I can’t see what they will have to reminisce about in the future. It will be remember when Rach made us do the advert for, when mum and dad used to go and get pissed every sat and leave us at home, left us to go visiting poor people then came back and gave us all Covid, ahh good times.
They don’t do anything as a family and hardly ever seem to be together. I’m sure that bike ride was a set up for an incoming ad.

For Wilbo it will be even worse, his childhood memories will consist of watching tv, being left in a corner while the parents drink with an overgrown rag doll and eating chocolate cake by the truck load.

It’s bloody sad how their selfishness is spoiling their kids childhoods and their greed for money and ‘stuff’

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I think she would have been too lazy to make up formula bottles and sterilise them. Waiting until he was over a year I believe she wouldn’t have had to sterilise and he could just have had cows milk?
I'm sure there was tubs of Aptamil around in the kitchen when she said she was exclusively breastfeeding 🤥

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.