Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
And Rachel says she has anxiety 🙄 clearly not as a parent she doesn’t. Her anxiety is probably like everything else in her life - about herself.

Reactions: 28

BettyCat20

VIP Member
That women's centre is so bizarre. What exactly is the purpose of it? Who is it for? A woman in a violent relationship wouldn't be able to just fill a bag of washing and step out of the door. The partner will assume she is trying to leave and beat the shit out if her.

If the washing machine is for those who are unable to afford to run theirs or don't have one. Fair enough but where do they dry the washing?

To me it looks like a place to go and gossip, have a coffee and a cake. It's far from safe. I live nowhere near there and I know where it is.

It was the looking after her own kids that got me 😂😂
Same. "I'll look after the kids". I think you mean kid Rach, the rest are all yours. You're their parent. Not a co-babysitter.

Last edited:

jxhx

VIP Member
It just goes to show that ill qualified but determined grifters can get away with whatever they want.

Emily? A director of a charity to help abused victims of domestic violence and now an Ambassador for Trevi? 🙄🙄, you couldn’t make it up.

Shame on Trevi if this it true.
Emily posted on her stories that she was proud to be an ambassador for them. She also posted that it was the first time she'd visited Trevi. Figure that out?!

• Wow
  • Angry

ILoveUnicorns

VIP Member
When she says a therapist can work from there, I’m sorry but a qualified therapist isn’t going to be working for free and surely most social services need to have complete confidentiality so records etc stored safely. So will it just be some namby pampy nonsense random person acting as a therapist basically having a cuppa and a chat whilst your washing is on? What do they expect to achieve to help these women?! Surely they can’t offer much more than the proper services?

Skirmish1979

VIP Member
Can’t watch her latest stories but think the gist of it is that all of societies problems are because her mum abandoned her at 4 years old. Anything else?

• Haha

JTbeard

speaking of shit hair choices, I keep seeing young boys with "curtains". Looks like westlife reformed!!

Astrid's posts loving herself in the camera while Wibble ignores her and stares at the tv.
Astrid genuinely frightens me. I cant explain it. Her weird intense staring just makes me cold inside and I don;t know why. Its the feeling Anjelica Houston used to give me as the grand high witch in Witches. Or the child catcher in Chitty Chitty. Or that ghislaine maxwell woman.

• Haha

Bettyd23

Did I really hear that right 🙈
this is ridiculous!

she should be saying she is obsessed (since it her only way to describe an interest in something) with empowering women, helping them to improve their lives, building their confidence, etc NOT

I love a good sob story where I can sit back and think how good I have it. Go and buy Take A Break or watch a sad film. Do not use the stories of those less fortunate than you to make you feel good.

bloody obsessed with women’s trauma. Who would even say that? Dick.

• Heart

Jellybean093

VIP Member
There are often things on here that people pick up on that for me are a bit petty, for example the baby bottle for Wilby really isn’t a massive issue I know loads of people whoshe kids had them at that age but I can’t believe the way they were charging all over the square, massively disrespectful
He’s nearly 2. He does not need a bottle of milk during the day, just water or i know people like to give juice. Each to their own. My nearly 2 year old still has a bottle for bed time only. It’s his comfort. He doesn’t need milk apart from night time and will only drink water during the day. It’s lazy parenting that she would rather stick a bottle of milk in his mouth than parent.

Reactions: 27

Macca1975

Chatty Member
So B has "wanted to take all the kids out every night since home and she wants W today" hmmmm more like you were away for a few days you parent them now while Victoria Hambleton/Beckham goes for a lush garden lunch 🙄

Eat more cake

VIP Member
A cup of coffee with a slice of lush cake and you'll be told - oh that's shit babe, have a fluffy cloud and a purple heart ☁💜.

• Sad

bbvf

Chatty Member
I’m not being funny - but Edie is working her little socks off on these ads. If this keeps up R will need to give her national minimum wage and a contract.

Skirmish1979

VIP Member
21 minutes after posting an ad and the only comment from your 225k followers is from a paid employee. Nailed it hun.

• Haha
  • Heart

ChilliPepper

I would find it really fricking weird if I walked into a room where a guest was over and they were filming me 🤨 … and then proceed to film us having a conversation.
One of the first things I’d probably say is… why are you filming me?! Influencer or not… it’s WEIRD.

I’d love to know what the point of the women’s centre is. Like who is she providing services to? Is it women who have just fled DA and need urgent help? Is it women who are living in poverty and relying on food banks? Is it women who are experiencing DA but can’t leave yet so they’ll drop in and do their washing... none of it makes any senseeeeee!
The only useful thing I can see that she intends to provide is the therapy room for “services”. But what services??? How is it going to work? Does she dip into PayPal funds to have a therapist there every Wednesday? If so, do random women just drop in for an adhoc therapy session? I guess maybe there could be group sessions for DA survivors... that could work... you can have that one for free, Rach.
Even so, I don’t understand how they can get more than a couple of hours a week’s use out of it. I don’t know a whole lot about it but surely the services out there for DA survivors are therapy and refuges. She’s not running a refuge and I doubt she’s going to fund consistent therapy somehow so how is what she’s doing helpful????
Obviously it’s a bit of an echo chamber on here but I really would love to know how what’s she’s doing benefits anyone other than her and her lil flying monkeys.

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I am howling at her Rosie Ramsey fuck up. It’s too good. Might go on Gabrielle’s Insta and ask what that thing on her eye is

• Haha

Cady1954

VIP Member
Absolutely agree with this! The looks she was giving when Emily was sniggering like a 5 year old. They are so embarrassing!!!
I can't bear Emily not too keen on Stabby either but ibalways think emily takes the piss out of her. Emily she's not called Stabby Jo fir nothing you know so watch yasel

• Haha