Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I watched the interview with Hayley and noticed a big difference in ratchet to the video of when she was interviewed by the lady about her book.

In the vid with Hayley she seemed on her high horse, arrogant and as though she was better than “poor old Hayley”. Much different to the rambling about what she reads (or doesn’t read as the interview clearly shows). She seems to come across as two different people!

Also she feels so “obsessed with women’s trauma” but doesn’t recognise S and I mum trauma! Or how the boys are traumatised by their life experience?!

Is passionate about bullying yet is a bully!

Is passionate about keeping kids with their parents yet doesn’t support the relationship with her step sons mum - does the complete opposite and writes about her and slates her in a book!!

I could go on but she is driving me insane! I wish people would wake up amd see what a fraud she is! Its Disgusting!
I haven't watched the video but I can well imagine it. She says "I don't judge people" well that's a fucking outright lie, she has shared videos of herself and Emily judging people more than once.

Reactions: 31

Newbiehere

I watched the interview with Hayley and noticed a big difference in ratchet to the video of when she was interviewed by the lady about her book.

In the vid with Hayley she seemed on her high horse, arrogant and as though she was better than “poor old Hayley”. Much different to the rambling about what she reads (or doesn’t read as the interview clearly shows). She seems to come across as two different people!

Also she feels so “obsessed with women’s trauma” but doesn’t recognise S and I mum trauma! Or how the boys are traumatised by their life experience?!

Is passionate about bullying yet is a bully!

Is passionate about keeping kids with their parents yet doesn’t support the relationship with her step sons mum - does the complete opposite and writes about her and slates her in a book!!

I could go on but she is driving me insane! I wish people would wake up amd see what a fraud she is! Its Disgusting!

I’m Still nervous after 30 yrs fleeing my abuser. Now happily married but if I hear a car door in the middle of the night I have palpitations. I’m still anxious at 10pm because some reason he always kicked off when the news was on (even accused me of fancying Trevor McDonald)
People with complex issues & who are desperate for a safe haven will not find it within her centre.
Who is going to feel safe going through that door?
I hope to God that the facilities, the safeguarding & the expertise of the so called saviours are thoroughly checked out before women who are living on their last nerve & needing urgent assistance go there thinking they’ll be safe.
You really will have blood on your hands Raq if you don’t do this properly 🤯
I have a feeling it’s just going to be a hang out for her Emily & stabby jo To play “work”

• Angry
  • Sad

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Anyone else feel that Stabby Jo does not like Emily?

Emily is an immature prick , has to be said.

Stabby Jo seems the more mature out of them all.

Reactions: 30

Itsallthecheese

I don't get it, a close friend of mine is training to be a healthcare professional, she's kind, compassionate and will be fantastic once she's qualified.

However she's currently awaiting a fitness to practice meeting after writing an ill thought out Facebook status with bad language which was reported by someone on her close friends list, she's absolutely devastated and admits she's made a mistake and will take whatever punishment they give.. yet these lot act like they are?

It's absolutely shameful the way they behave.

• Wow
  • Angry

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I think she would have been too lazy to make up formula bottles and sterilise them. Waiting until he was over a year I believe she wouldn’t have had to sterilise and he could just have had cows milk?
I'm sure there was tubs of Aptamil around in the kitchen when she said she was exclusively breastfeeding 🤥

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I’m not saying that because you’re setting up a support centre for vulnerable woman and children you should be sad all the time. Not at all. However for fuck sake Hambleton. Hambleton and hangers on. It’s all a big game to you all isn’t it? No sensitivity in the shopping stories or actually anything to do with the centre really. It’s like she’s playing a game of fucking Sims designing some random building.

If she was any sort of good person she would have set this up behind the scenes then announced it. However it’s just a vanity project. The world has heard about it from day dot and her every little involvement in it. Dick head.

• Heart

MummaNoggins

VIP Member
Err no. Not quite how murderers/paedophile/abusers and down right shitty humans act. 225k Aunts having her back. Bollocks. What about the 0000's of fucking weirdos how follow her every move?!.
No issue with her in London. Kids need freedom. Massive issue with it being broadcast to all and sundry.

Me me me me me. Yup R it's all about you. (Except when it's about the equally horrid B)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

Marshallmum1982

VIP Member
I dont know if I'm missing something here but why all the handwringing because B has gone on to London on a city break?? Why is she saying she won't come back - she can't just uproot and move to London (unless she has her own PayPal fund we don't know about 😆) We all know its because R is controlling and manipulative but surely it looks really odd from the outside looking in??

• Haha

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
Torbay’s first women centre? Eh, not accordingly to Google hun 🙄😂 There’s some long established ones which hopefully aren’t egocentric vanity projects for a lying narcissistic scammer.

Reactions: 29

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Watching Wibble run, I can’t work out if he’s in ill-fitting shoes or if his rubbish diet is making him heavier than he should be 🤷🏻‍♀️
No patience Em, that’ll be useful when your dealing with emotional, traumatised women then. Nice you took your mum out Rach, presumably she hasn’t read either of your books because I’d be telling you to take a running jump if I was her 😡

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
She won't make people that come to the centre pay for the coffee and cake. She will do exactly what Jordan does with the pay in forward scheme and get her huns to contribute. Why do you think she is friends with Jordan in the first place. This is why she was hovering around nina and eat that frog

Mufasa

Chatty Member
Anyone know how around much she would get for an advert? I mean, she does one, what, on alternate days? That could be lottttts of cash…
Dawn O’Porter put a story on the other day saying how she doesn’t usually do Instagram adverts but this company had approached her and in the past they had housed a refugee family (I think) for a couple of years so for that reason she chose to say yes to this #ad, however instead of them paying her a fee, they donated £1,500 to Choose Love, (a refugee charity which Dawn has often spoken about supporting). She did about 4/5 stories.

Dawn is an actual author, she’s an ex TV presenter, her husband is a famous actor and she’s got just over 500k Insta followers and she’s receiving that for an Insta ad.
Whereas Rachel has less than half that amount of followers, she THINKS she’s an author and her husband is on part time hedgehog patrol.

Of course it’s all relative and the company offering will all have different advertising budgets but I don’t think Rachel actually gets paid THAT much. Which explains why she has to do 18 a day 🙄