Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I was just thinking the same! Unless the school system is different elsewhere. I'm in Scotland and it goes March to February so February birthdays were always the youngest 🤔
In England the school year runs from 1 September until 31 August, so anyone who's birthday falls between those dates will be the same school year. As Betsy's birthday is in August, she will have been the same school year as people born in the September the year before, meaning that some of her school friends will be almost a year older. At my school the oldest person in our year had her birthday on 2 September, and the youngest was 28 August, so only a few days off being a full year between them.

Reactions: 26

ILoveUnicorns

VIP Member
I just find it strange taking a bottle of milk out when it’s warm I can’t think of anything worse than warm milk 🤢 unless it’s in a cooler bag I suppose. I would just save milk for at home in a beaker or cup, when out it would be water. My two girls never really liked the taste of milk on its own so I didn’t really bother with it, I just made sure they had milk in cereal, yoghurts cheese etc for the dairy side. I think it’s just the way he looks so baby-ish cradled on his back drinking it like he is a 6 month old when nearly two. It’s always the same repetitive and predictable pics, W in front of the TV, W with a bottle of milk, W eating some awful snack, W ransacking the house.

Reactions: 25

AnotherMrsJones

I I I I ME ME ME ME, that's all I could hear whilst skipping through her stories regarding trevihouse, I have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA what she was trying to express through her stories.....other than putting me off listening to them.....I love hearing about other women's trauma, she's an absolute fucking freakshow

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
When she showed that cutlery she made it sound like she was just about to start weaning W!! It really shows that she was in no way hands on when the girls were younger, it was obviously nursery and Josh who brought them up. Yet she wants another one, she’s bloody clueless 🙄

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Betsey has just under another year at college and if her A’Levels go well she’ll be off to university a year in September.

Get used to it Rachel and don’t hold her back for your own selfish needs.

Wotsit

VIP Member
I’ve just finished reading a book called The Influencer by Miranda Rijks. The main character is a big influencer that tries to integrate herself into the running of a homeless charity. She knows it will up her profile and make people think she does lots of charity work ‘behind the scenes’. Without spoiling it too much, the owner has little choice but to work with her (even though he hates her) as it’s massively beneficial for the charity with the donations that come pouring in after she speaks about it. It reminded me of Rach and Trevi. As far as trevi are likely concerned it’s a business deal and nothing more. They get the money they need from having Rach and now Emily shout out about them to 225k people and only have to put up with seeing her maybe once a month at most. For Rach she gets to look like she’s involved with them and has the huns frothing at the gash about all the hard work she does.

• Angry

BettyCat20

VIP Member
I wish they'd stop telling Edie she's good at singing, she's not. Obviously nothing wrong with singing, good or bad but don't lie to someone, they are setting her up for a great fall.

• Haha
I can't bear Emily not too keen on Stabby either but ibalways think emily takes the piss out of her. Emily she's not called Stabby Jo fir nothing you know so watch yasel
I think that Jo seems alright tbh, Emily is just a little twat.. her laughing and over exaggerating seems so fake to me.. it wasn’t that funny was it? Weirdo, I think she just likes the camera and attention to be on her it’s actually cringe

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
The women’s centre seems like such a lot of effort to go to for what return? I’m afraid I simply do not believe that Rachel, 60k PA Jo, Stabby Jo and Thick bitch Emily would hire somewhere, renovate it, kit it out with new furniture and staff it for altruistic reasons. It must be costing a lot to sort out and it seems to be Stabby Jo and Emily’s full-time job to get it up and running - how are they affording to do that? Surely they need to work to live, or is that just how the rest of the world works and Paignton is different?!

BettyCat20

VIP Member
Calling him naughty, even though she blatantly put him there. That's not going to be confusing for him at all. Such a twat!

• Sad

Stormintowonderland

My kids were travelling up country on the train to meet Dad when they were teenagers. My daughter also went away with her boyfriend at Betsy’s age. I think it’s important to give them these life skills. BUT I don’t think it’s okay to share it on insta so that everyone knows where she is. I follow many insta celebs that won’t show where they are until they are back home again. It’s basic safeguarding.
Ps I have anxiety, apple find your friends is the best thing ever invented 😊

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Someone upthread called it a vanity project and that’s exactly what it is. By the looks and attitude of R and E it’s more about what the project does for them rather than truly wanting to help those in desperate need.

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
I dread to think how this will pan out. She has bizarre crazy huns at the best of times. Theyre going to be travelling over there in their hundreds to pop in and say hi!! I imagine some will lie about their circumstances just to meet her. Also where will she get her content because im presuming she cant film inside once its open.

I assume its ideally for locals. Imagine you're a local woman in a DV situation. Or need to access a food bank. Everyone local knows what that shop is. Everyone will see you walking inside and gossip spreads. Its just such a bad idea.
Agree with all of this. She seems to think that all DV survivors are pretty young women with cute kids who have got themselves back onto a relatively even keel quite quickly. She is so dangerously ill-equipped to deal with someone with ongoing mental health issues and/or whose life isn’t on track with a happy-ending story.

What are her and Emily going to do if the person behind all of the fake/strange Insta accounts turns up looking for help for example?

Unless their coffee & cake shop is by referral only they can’t just ignore a message or block & delete or turn away someone they don’t like the look of.

It seems that sliding someone a caramel slice and a flat white is going to be the face-to-face version of a ‘aww, that’s shit hun 💔💜’ message.

Aussie

VIP Member
Love love love astrids husband telling Rachet “no he doesn’t he’s just trying to give you advice” when she said Josh is always slagging her off 🤛🏻
When Josh was playing his guess the original artist game, I really wanted Astrids husband to say "no I don't know & I don't fucking care"

• Haha

VH*29

Surprised Josh isn't asking her to start an only fans account to rake in even more money, he's posted a pic and had to put a gif over her clam packet. Could save himself a job and put the pics on OF. I wouldn't feel comfortable sitting in my living room airing my minge with teenagers coming and going but hey ho, it obviously floats her boat.

(Sorry if it's really apparent I am in a foul mood tonight 😆)

• Haha
  • Sick

Marshallmum1982

VIP Member
How the fuck does she make a lady shaving her hair off about her still?!! I'm so kind i gave Emily night off and let her go 🙄 Absolute cretin.

Reactions: 24