Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Did anyone else clock on to the fact that when T was explaining what R was crying about, T said that R said "I won't hurt betsy anymore" your not supposed to fucking hurt your children!!!!! (I know she didnt mean physically but we all know she hurts her emotionally)

• Wow
Reactions: 27

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I dont want to defend her but I don't see the issue with Betsy going to London she's nearly 17 it's good for them to be independent at this age..I doubt she's on her own she's probably with a boy or friend. My oldest is 1 school year older (she's an older one so 19 in September where as betsy is a young one with her been august) than betsy and she moved out about 6 months ago and lives with her boyfriend.
For me the issue isn't her going (I moved out of home at 17), it's more that she is recognisable from both her own and her mum's Instagram. Rachey likes to encourage her followers to approach her kids, even if they are out without an adult. It doesn't worry her in the slightest that it's a public page, and not everybody who is watching will like her. Most 16-17 year olds will have social media, but won't have the number of people following that both of them have.

JTbeard

wonder why the boyfriend doesnt want to be advertised? also why R isnt running round excitedly showing him her boobs and accidentally waving her flaps around then screenshotting when he calls her a milf and telling us how funny and horrific it all is but its ok because hes lush? :unsure:

• Haha

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
The only positive, and I call it that lightly, about Emily visiting trevi and doing online courses is that hopefully she will get enough qualifications and knowledge to eventually realise that R knows fuck all.
Funny how R hasn't shouted about the pointless coffee meeting that was advertised at the local school which was shady as fuck. Imagine if genuine people actually booked onto that and she just hasn't even bothered to follow it through. I know that's a good thing she didn't go ahead with that because she couldn't even state what qualifications she had then, and you could tell she was in over her head just with that text messaging service and that was when V was still involved!
Ladies, if you need help, go to the bigger organisations and steer clear from this shambles!

JTbeard

"say come on dad, lets go for walks". i think thats the first time i have heard her ask him to repeat or say something. I dont remember the last time I heard her speak to him apart from when hes covered things in talc or stolen her tea. I suspect she's starting the "say..." to do as some of you have suggested and draw attention to it and use it as content. (which, if it helps Wilby then great).

• Heart
Reactions: 26

VCJR

VIP Member
You’re very right on so many points here, including SWP’s awful response to DA victims.
This is exactly why she shouldn’t be providing any service to vulnerable women
I was trying to be careful about what I said about South Wales Police, wankers is a polite description.
They were an absolute disgrace.
I was laughed at many times by these police, because they didn't believe me or didn't want to believe me. And the ex had several friends in the police force.

A few times, my ex husband attacked me & then got one of my daughters to phone 999 and tell the police to come quickly because Mummy was hurting Daddy. I never hit him back, I don't have it in me.
The police came, believed him and I got arrested.
The police are about as much use as Rachaele Fucking Hambleton.

• Sad
  • Angry

Doeli70

VIP Member
Can't believe she's shared a line from her book about staying strong after a husband abandons you. She is shameless and has no conscience.

• Wow

goaldigger

VIP Member
Rach, it must be so embarrassing that the only people who have commented on that post are your mates, and then only 4 of them 🤣

• Haha

angiebabe

VIP Member
Because when you're the victim of DV you really give a shit about how pretty a safe space is 🤦🏻‍♀️ her wording is way off the mark once again. Style over substance.
Oh that looks pretty, I’ve just been beaten the shit out of me.... Where did you get that pretty lamp please?
Oh & this posh coffee & lush cakes are amazing.. sorry I can’t eat or drink because I’ve just been beaten the shit out of me.
Can you help me please 🤔😭

• Sad

Snarkypants

VIP Member
I think they went once, when R posed with a gallon of unopened Coke in a desperate bid to pretend she doesn’t drink alcohol?

Maybe it’s normal but I find it really odd that they meet up as two couples regularly during weekend daytimes and don’t have the kids with them half the time. Has Isaac ever been to Astrid’s? Does she even know he exists? I find it sad. They have a toddler too and they would rather ditch the kids and piss off without them and can’t even be arsed to wait for Tallulah to get ready before they leave? Yet Rachel is sad about the prospect of her kids leaving home? Yeah right. She’d not even fucking notice if most of them disappeared tomorrow.
The only reason she's 'sad' that they'll leave home, is because they will no longer be under her influence, control, and manipulation. She's bricking it that when they go, they'll realise just how toxic and dysfunctional she is. Because that WILL happen. Tick tock Ratchet, tick tock.

Cheerios78

The Thrive Project also offer a community chest 7 days a week. Unless she is going to fill the fridge purely from her own pocket then she is just taking resources from established organisations. It's pointless and confusing for its service users.

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
I hate her constant covert filming and the fact she has to belittle everyone. Told B to stop playing because W was asleep but it was fine for Josh to play because E wanted to ‘sing’. She plays everyone off against each other and I can just imagine her constantly reminding everyone that she pays for everything so they’re all trying to seek R’s approval 😡
It makes Simon’s clear disdain of her all the more delicious

• Haha
  • Heart

jxhx

VIP Member
New thread title thanks to @Nebbymoo 🥳 fluffy clouds on their way to you! Edited to fit and for swear, full version was "the kids are feral and her husbands a boring tit, her Instasham life is falling to shit"

Last thread recap:
- Raychaellleee is a cunt.
- They were away at a spa hotel in Bath for Joyce's birthday. The decoration in the hotel is probably best described as "squat chic" as the walls don't look finished 🤷 Rach went out looking like Crack Head Barbie, apparently styled by Stabby Jo.
- Happy 43rd birth to Joyce! You don't look a day over 50 mate 😂
- Birthday gifts included a book about birds (giving Raq an opportunity to take the piss out of his hobby), a Japanese loopwheel hoodie, and a wad of £20 notes.
- Rachey uploaded some cringey videos of her singing Happy Birthday to Josh, asking him if she looks like Marilyn Monroe. Poor Ratchet, who doesn't like alcohol, managed to force herself to get pissed. What a trooper she is.
- Awwww, they went home early because they're homesick. More likely Rach is scared of bumping into a local Tattler while out in Bath, and was fed up of it being a day where the attention isn't on her. Looks like they didn't even use any of the spa facilities, as no doubt we'd have had our eyeballs assaulted by the sight of Joyce in budgie smugglers if they had. Tattlers are thankful for small mercies!
- They arrived back to find nobody gave a shit, Wilby almost looked excited but it turned out he'd found an episode of Paw Patrol that he hasn't seen six million times.
- Tallulah revealed on her Q&A (on the Insta account she shouldn't have) that they had to get rid some chickens to make way for Josh's aviary. The same chickens that Raq made a big song and dance about last year because she did a VERY GOOD THING by rescuing them, and even got gifted a coop for.
- instead of looking after her own kids, Raq had to muscle in and hold Jordan's new baby 🙄
- left to his own devices, Wilbert got hold of a bottle of talc and emptied it over the gifted sofa. Then he climbed up onto the kitchen table and destroyed a bag of burger buns. Tattlers can't decide which is the worst option - either Raq set it all up just for the 'gram, or he was left unsupervised long enough to do these things, both of which could be dangerous.
- W then booted Josh on the sofa, probably because he was blocking the view of his real parents, the Cbeebies presenters. Nobody stopped him or tried to tell him no.
- Betsy wanted to take out Jordan's daughter, and Edie had to tag along. Excellent idea to broadcast that your teenager will be out alone with two young children.
- A bird has crapped on the kitchen worktop 😂 whether it was Steven Seagull (who made a nest and had babies on the roof) remains to be seen, PC Titwank will probably be carrying out DNA analysis on the faeces to identify the culprit.
- A bit low on content, so she's reshared some old content from last October. Spoiler alert: it wasn't funny the first time, Rachey.
- Betsy had a spider in her shed in the middle of the night, so obviously Rancid had to film and shout at her out of the window 🙄 then she went down the hobbit stepladder, down the normal stairs and out across the garden, to film and laugh at Betsy while she was upset. Then got Betsy to film her looking for the spider.
- Seb has cut his hand. Of course it's all his own fault, and him having to go to hospital to have it stitched was a massive inconvenience to Rachey. Despite loving her stepkids "so hard" she called him an awful human as he got out of the car. He responded by giving her the finger, go Seb!
- Raq shared a text from Lula, saying that Betsy had ransacked her room and left it in a mess, Rachey's response was "I'm not getting involved". Later on, Lula wanted to borrow a bikini off Betsy, who made her kneel on the floor and beg for it, along with their cousin Evie. Joyce walked off and Rach filmed and laughed.
- Nearly 2 and Wilby is still having a bottle. Ideal 🙄
- Betsy gets to take anything she wants from anyone in the house without asking, but Seb wants to borrow Betsy's earpods and Raq spoke to him like shit, telling him he couldn't have them because they're not his and he'll lose them (just like Queen B lost your lip liner on the beach, eh Rach?)
- Seb has lost his bank card and bus pass. Is he trolling her and doing it on purpose? We fucking hope so! Of course she has to bring money in to the argument "there was £20 on that" (apparently not, as she topped it up on Monday and he's using it all week)
- Wilberforce the wonder toddler has apparently pulled all the cushions off the sofa, without spilling a single one of his dry chocolate cheerios and not missing a second of Paw Patrol.
- Betsy has bought a car seat so she can take Wilbert out with her mates who have cars. Because every parent wants their 2 year old being driven around by a teenager who's just passed their test 😬
- poor Raq has had an extra month of school holidays due to covid bubbles dispersing (whatever that means). She's already cried over having to entertain the kids that she wanted/stole.
- Double Sunday Times Bestselling Author Ratchet doesn't know the difference between 'reincarnate' and 'recreate'
- Rachey wanted to go for an Insta-perfect bike ride. Apparently it was horiffic, Wilbert hated every second, Betsy and Josh had to swap bikes, of course Joyce accidentally took them on the advanced trail, nobody could work the gears, Rancid fell off, Wilbur cut his foot in the wheel, and they only lasted 14 minutes. Joyce told Rach she looked "really cute, like a little boy" in her specs and cycling helmet, Rach asked if she looks sexy 🤮🤮
- Josh prefers other people's kids, maybe that's because they have been parented properly and have manners 🤷
- Rachey is trying to get in with Rosie Ramsay, but got hammered for a comment about a kid's missing teeth (apparently knocked out a while ago and anyone who's followed RR for a while would know that).
- Arsetrid uploaded a pic of herself in a bikini, Raq commented that she fancies her 🤮 poor Arsetrid didn't know what to say!

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page
God when you see it all laid out in these recaps you see how shit a life they're all living. Apart from Astrid who lives in her own world.

Cheerios78

Is she going to be advertising Nestlè chocolate now? Seeing as shes gone to Astrids dressed like a purple quality street?

• Haha

Mvamp

I can't stand a lot of the instascammers around atm. But rancid is one of the worst. Not because of how much of a lying twat she is and how self OBSSESSED and irritating she is or her shit parenting skills, but because she is dangerous. Truly truly dangerous. This is a woman who will be working with actual vulnerable needy women and kids, with zero training or real experience, zero empathy, zero idea on safeguarding procedures etc. Women who will be needing help from an already precarious and dangerous situation will be going to this absolute cretin and it just pisses me off

• Heart

Viewingfromafar

VIP Member
I don’t get it, she went into foster care because she had nobody to look after her yet when she left her abusive relationship she was lucky enough to have her family to fall back on?

telling porkie pies rach?

• Haha

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
Funny not funny kinda, what exactly are you trying to say, transitioning cant be easy, so not sure where you are coming from, there could be parents of/or people who have or know people that are going through this, personally I find your comment in bad taste, only my opinion though, so scroll on by.
Ffs I think it’s known as a joke🙄 tattle might not be for you 😂

You can guarantee that the women’s centre will be full of Racheys kids running riot all the time.