Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
There are often things on here that people pick up on that for me are a bit petty, for example the baby bottle for Wilby really isn’t a massive issue I know loads of people whoshe kids had them at that age but I can’t believe the way they were charging all over the square, massively disrespectful
He was weaned on to a bottle a year ago, though, having been exclusively breastfed. He can now drink tea (of all things) from an open cup but they still give him a bottle, and not just at night but during the day. By the age of two, there really is no need for a child to be drinking milk throughout the day; they should be getting their nutrients and calories from food long before 23 months.

Reactions: 35

FridaK

VIP Member
Caitlyn Jenner grew her hair whilst she was Bruce ready for the transition…….. just saying 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 35

ChilliPepper

Does anyone remember when R said she’d met someone and was sat on her bed and she was telling R ‘her story’ … and it ended up with the woman comforting R because she found her situation just so upsetting.
How’s that going to work out in this new patchwork centre - women come in with huge problems, then they have to sit and tell R it’s all going to be okay because she ‘can’t cope’ with how people are treated ..?

Imagine thinking you’re going to see a professional to help you - and they end up sobbing back at you.

Absolute. Shit. Show.

Reactions: 34

goaldigger

VIP Member
This woman's centre is going to be the same as Jordan's coffee shop up the road, completely funded by grants and donations, claims to be providing support, running "fundraisers", raising awareness blah blah blah blah.....but there are never any customers, just friends hanging out gushing about what a wonderful job the cafe/centre is doing :rolleyes:

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Yeah a few times astrids husband has been filmed by both astrid and rach, he has told them to stop filming and they have posted it anyway. He didn't look impressed when she said josh is slagging her off 🤣 i bet she felt well stupid, she got shot down very sternly.
I can imagine she doesn't hold a conversation well with him as he seems mature and intelligent.
And yes josh was boring, but yet again she is mocking what he gets enjoyment out of. Just because you have no interest in artists does mean you should laugh and mock when someone does.
Now, I'm going to go give my head wobble after sticking up for josh just then 😆

• Haha

Sallymumof3crazyboys

I dont want to defend her but I don't see the issue with Betsy going to London she's nearly 17 it's good for them to be independent at this age..I doubt she's on her own she's probably with a boy or friend. My oldest is 1 school year older (she's an older one so 19 in September where as betsy is a young one with her been august) than betsy and she moved out about 6 months ago and lives with her boyfriend.
I hade moved out a week after my 16th birthday. Changed my life, opened my eyes to the fact my mum had been manipulating me and using me for years as a child minder for my much younger siblings. Sound familiar?

• Sad

angiebabe

VIP Member
If they make it look too much like a drop in coffee shop with daily fresh pastries and no security lock on the door then they will have every tom dick and Harry coming in off the street thinking its just a normal coffee shop/tea room!! So many problems with that in itself, it will just disrupt the whole purpose of people coming for therapy. I still think she has this whole vision of women fleeing or experiencing dv to look like people in movies and have their shit together when in reality they will be the complete opposite. Desperate women who are terrified of every noise, looking over their shoulder to see if they haven't been followed or caught out, exhausted, battered, bruised, clock watching, the list is endless. Iv been that woman and even now 15 years later I still clock watch and look over my shoulder. The last place I would feel comfortable going to is a shop with a full frontal window with frosted glass that you can see into up close and be sitting in the bloody window on show to everyone!!!
I’m Still nervous after 30 yrs fleeing my abuser. Now happily married but if I hear a car door in the middle of the night I have palpitations. I’m still anxious at 10pm because some reason he always kicked off when the news was on (even accused me of fancying Trevor McDonald)
People with complex issues & who are desperate for a safe haven will not find it within her centre.
Who is going to feel safe going through that door?
I hope to God that the facilities, the safeguarding & the expertise of the so called saviours are thoroughly checked out before women who are living on their last nerve & needing urgent assistance go there thinking they’ll be safe.
You really will have blood on your hands Raq if you don’t do this properly 🤯

• Heart
  • Sad

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Yeah, we have had some really dodgy things go on in this thread, normally people don’t know what the hell is going on. I know one poster who uses multiple new accounts and is an ex hun who reached out to Rachel for help and was ignored. This lady is unstable and needs help but was ignored and didn’t take it too well
Yep, wasn't that long ago she was on here again but I kept my mouth shut. I have a feeling she is still here under another name but I can't be certain.
There will be loads of "weirdos" that have it in for R. Its not tattle she needs to worry about, the majority of us keep it on here. But she is hated locally aswell by her own admission. So she is pretty stupid to believe all these huns are sane 🤔 and its not just huns who watch her stories either! Anyone and everyone has access to them

• Sad

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
2 years old and running about with a lollipop! I even make my 9 year old sit down when eating them. Such a choking hazard
He is subjected to such a weird combination of things too old and too young for him (baby bottle followed by hard lollipop), all due to their lazy parenting.

Reactions: 33

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
He’s a darling little boy but why have another when you’re not able to adequately meet the needs of those you’ve got

• Sad
Who the fuck puts that as an address? Seriously, who? The postman would not deliver that. You either need the street or postcode. She's an absolute twat!! Mail goes through a machine first, that how it gets sorted. Twat, twat, TWAT!!!! No markings on it. Twat!!
No you’ve got it wrong, rachelelele is so important they know where her Mail needs to go, the sorting office staff cry with happiness if they pick up something that’s been addressed to her- no address needed 💁‍♀️

• Haha

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Can’t help but think Tesco could support more disadvantaged children if they didn’t pay for this cunt’s shopping.

F2A5AB12-55A5-4E53-BDAD-0D1EF3D31D4C.jpeg
AFF1FC2C-3789-419F-B92E-D46E9C0D4B66.jpeg

• Angry

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I found a lot of her Astrid stories a bit uncomfortable to watch. Astrid's husband made it clear that he hates bring filmed, he even turned his back on her and she carried on! It's just disrespectful, you're in someone else's house, just put your phone down and enjoy the afternoon. I can't fathom that friendship at all. As others have said, they don't seem to have anything in common, aside from Instagram, but their demographics are totally different, so what do they get out of it?
The constant filming just reinforces that the friendship is all for show and to flaunt on Instagram. I love my best friend dearly, we have been friends over 30 years but don't meet up very often due to living in different parts of the country. When we do, we may take an odd snap, but mostly we are drinking tea or coffee, catching up and just chatting crap like we always have done. No posing, preening, or having to take photos and videos for social media to prove that we're besties, we're together because we enjoy spending time together.

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Yes it's to protect the cricket wicket that someone has probably spent a lot of time and effort on keeping nice. You aren't supposed to run on it/scuff it up.
Totally off topic but saying cricket wicket really amused me and I keep saying it out loud now. I might end the night single 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Forgot to post this screenshot last night. Presumably this is her face when someone else says they have had trauma.
2D9088E4-8D1A-4820-B239-7F602C755532.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Doeli70

VIP Member
I love my best friend but I could not imagine waltzing into her living room and lying on the sofa under a blanket snoozing while presumably she cleans up after lunch!