PTWM #89 kids are feral, husbands a boring tit, her Instasham life is falling to shizz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are often things on here that people pick up on that for me are a bit petty, for example the baby bottle for Wilby really isn’t a massive issue I know loads of people whoshe kids had them at that age but I can’t believe the way they were charging all over the square, massively disrespectful
He’s nearly 2. He does not need a bottle of milk during the day, just water or i know people like to give juice. Each to their own. My nearly 2 year old still has a bottle for bed time only. It’s his comfort. He doesn’t need milk apart from night time and will only drink water during the day. It’s lazy parenting that she would rather stick a bottle of milk in his mouth than parent.

Reactions: 27
He’s nearly 2. He does not need a bottle of milk during the day, just water or i know people like to give juice. Each to their own. My nearly 2 year old still has a bottle for bed time only. It’s his comfort. He doesn’t need milk apart from night time and will only drink water during the day. It’s lazy parenting that she would rather stick a bottle of milk in his mouth than parent.
My niece (who is adored, the entire family on both sides is obsessed with her and loves her to death), used to have milk during the day. Not because anyone was "lazy", but because she likes it, even now at three and a half she'll ask for milk sometimes during the day. Maybe, if he does have the sensory issues everyone thinks he does, it's something he needs? His diet's appalling, but it won't be the milk that's the problem, it's all the junk she feeds him.

Reactions: 22
My niece (who is adored, the entire family on both sides is obsessed with her and loves her to death), used to have milk during the day. Not because anyone was "lazy", but because she likes it, even now at three and a half she'll ask for milk sometimes during the day. Maybe, if he does have the sensory issues everyone thinks he does, it's something he needs? His diet's appalling, but it won't be the milk that's the problem, it's all the junk she feeds him.
Please don’t take what I said personally. We know they are lazy parents. I meant is I lazy parenting from them. They were obviously out for the day so made sure they packed milk. It isn’t really something he needs or would ask for.
If my son was to open the fridge and point to the milk (he doesn’t talk much, just grunts 🙃) I would of course give him some, but in a beaker, not a bottle. But that is just me. I cannot trust him with a cup, so bottles/beakers/anything with a straw is our go to

Reactions: 15
A small amount of milk wouldn’t be a problem as a drink but not a food substitute. And if it was because he needs the calories because he won’t eat food (even though he will eat junk), he could have it in a cup at his age.

If he was in my room at nursery (2-3’s), he would be having breakfast, lunch and supper with water to drink and a very small amount of milk in an open cup at 2 x snack times. I would be very interested to see how he coped full time at nursery without the adults around him enabling this behaviour.

Reactions: 20
Yes it's to protect the cricket wicket that someone has probably spent a lot of time and effort on keeping nice. You aren't supposed to run on it/scuff it up.
Totally off topic but saying cricket wicket really amused me and I keep saying it out loud now. I might end the night single 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I just find it strange taking a bottle of milk out when it’s warm I can’t think of anything worse than warm milk 🤢 unless it’s in a cooler bag I suppose. I would just save milk for at home in a beaker or cup, when out it would be water. My two girls never really liked the taste of milk on its own so I didn’t really bother with it, I just made sure they had milk in cereal, yoghurts cheese etc for the dairy side. I think it’s just the way he looks so baby-ish cradled on his back drinking it like he is a 6 month old when nearly two. It’s always the same repetitive and predictable pics, W in front of the TV, W with a bottle of milk, W eating some awful snack, W ransacking the house.

Reactions: 25
W does not need a baby bottle of milk in the afternoon, especially laid down like a baby. He's nearly 2. I can understand night time before bed but not out in the day! She's bleeping lazy and has no clue how to feed that poor boy.

Difference is, THEY are lazy.

Mine went straight onto sippy cups from about 12 months ish, bottles are so bad for their teeth. It's not just the fact he's having bottles of milk, she's setting him up to have no teeth at all in a few years time.

• Heart
Mine went straight onto sippy cups from about 12 months ish, bottles are so bad for their teeth. It's not just the fact he's having bottles of milk, she's setting him up to have no teeth at all in a few years time.
With the state of her teeth and Josh’s tic tac teeth he stands no chance anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Its like she has never had children before. All this is showing is how very little she was involved in the girls lives when they were that age. I get she was working, but even working mums know how to parent!!! She hasn't got a bleeping clue for even the basic of things 🤦‍♀️ wilby looked no older than 12months in that video earlier of him drinking the milk out of a baby bottle, he's more than capable of drinking out of a cup as we have seen when he was drinking tea! I don't get why they shovel food in his mouth when he isn't even sat for food or even wanting it? They feed him cake yet will spoon feed him an Ella's kitchen pouch?? Buys him trainers too heavy for his feet, yet dresses him in babygros? Its all so odd.
But she does it "because she can" so who are we to judge
Yep all this, we’ve seen him drink tea and coke and swill it round his mouth before swallowing. But yet he still has milk out a bottle 🤷🏻‍♀️ Mind you the milk is probably the only healthy thing he gets.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She could always give him some of hers.

• Haha
There are often things on here that people pick up on that for me are a bit petty, for example the baby bottle for Wilby really isn’t a massive issue I know loads of people whoshe kids had them at that age but I can’t believe the way they were charging all over the square, massively disrespectful
I think the issue people have is that he was never on a bottle, he was breastfed. And instead of going to a sippy cup while weaning off the breast she put him on a bottle 🤷‍♀️

He’s a darling little boy but why have another when you’re not able to adequately meet the needs of those you’ve got
its all for the gram. the amount of free baby clothes, blankets, toys, room decorations and baby items she got when she was pregnant was unreal. I havnt seen her show hauls like it since he turned 1. pregnancies and babies can be lucrative.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I’ve noticed she doesn’t put her 7pm ads on her stories on Facebook
I don't think she ever puts ads on Facebook. Facebook probably isn't in the ad contract either. She would get paid extra for that. For example, the company would ask her to do so many stories plus a grid post for x amount. Or just 4 stories for x amount. Some will say a grid post + Facebook post + stories for x amount.
Hope that makes sense lol

• Heart
Reactions: 5
There’s no reason for him to even have a bottle, not when he can drink from a cup.
She really is just a bleeping lazy moo 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.