PTWM #84 Say you’re a full-time work-shy scammer without saying you’re a full-time scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion:

Poor Rach and Josh in Covid isolation after touring the UK on a poverty vacation.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Either way to doesn’t appear that they are sticking to the rules. I personally saw the lad S outside the costcutter shop up furzeham (an area in Brixham). I stop there on my way home from work on a Monday and Wednesday. I’m sorry that I can’t say which day but I definitely saw him with his mate plus scooter.
They are putting so many people at risk & potentially killing them!
🤬🤬🤬

What a difference a little over 4 years makes 😮

Can you imagine her having to stay in the house with all of them for 56 days if they all got it one after the other 😂😂😂
She looks as rough as duck.
She is very hard looking & definitely not ageing very well.
Too much sex, drugs & rock n roll in her life🤨.
Along with scamming, lying, thieving and fraud....
And red wine & fizzy cats piss.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
No. I had covid in January and haven't been vaccinated. I paid for the test and I have a high level of antibodies so wont be getting vaccinated just yet on the advice of my GP before people start getting hysterical at me!

I think they said children are low risk when it comes to passing it on and adults are the bigger the risk, though that could have changed!
Surely, no one will get hysterical. You have an immunity from having the virus as if vaccinated (in fact better) so may only need a booster in the autumn, if even then as it’s so new your antibodies could still be high then. Makes perfect sense not to vaccinate

Reactions: 2
Still can’t believe she’s just ignoring this. Usually shares every single move, and reacts to every “troll” comment or theory going but is radio silent on this point. It’s just odd. I had bets on Friday night pre-advert slot being the big snot fest “fml” story but now I’m thinking we might have to wait a bit longer if it’s spread to even more of them, poor kids! 😞

P.S: I’ve got an hour left in isolation, I’m free from 23:59! No symptoms and no positive tests so all good after my apparent close contact, which may or may not have been the neighbour through the wall 🙄😂. 🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It does make me wonder how they know they about children when so many could have had it asymptomatically.
The delta variant is effecting kids more unfortunately

Sorry, wasn’t clear. I can’t remember which day it was but it was last week. So if he was about and about early last week it must have been Joyce that brought it into the house. Therefore the whole family should be isolating for the full 10 days. Didn’t someone say that Seb was already out over the last weekend?
I don’t think S is even in the house I think he’s at granny M... so if he had t seen J, he won’t need to isolate at all and maybe that’s why he has been seen out

I’ve never thought she was pretty (she always looked to me like a hard faced witch) but she looked a lot better with the old teeth and hair.
And Josh was actually not bad looking until he got with her.
She definitely looked better with longer hair. The short hair does Nothing for her... as for J he is soooooo different and looks unwell

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Is this on betsys page? If so, why is someone asking a 16 year old advice about an abusive ex??? Wtf
And a lot of questions will have not been shown, will have been removed.
Questions about PayPal money, the tit book, the poverty tour and their covid outbreak .
So asking Betty a question about domestic abuse is fine with Rachy.
She's cool like that 😎.

Reactions: 9
Has Edie got a friend round in the background of the robot hoover ad? 🤯 If I lived anywhere near them my kid would never be setting foot in that bleeping house, imagine giving so little shits about safeguarding that you film an advert with a random child in the background. Did that child's parents give permission for them to be filmed and broadcast to thousands?
I'd be invoicing her for some of the ad money 😅🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’ll be a pre record. All ads will have to be filmed and then sent for approval then posted. God knows who is approving hers though because they are shite
I'm not arsed about when she filmed it, more concerned that she's filmed someone else's child and put it online, not just for content but for an advert that she's been paid for!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I'm not arsed about when she filmed it, more concerned that she's filmed someone else else's child and put it online, not just for content but for an advert that she's been paid for!
I thought you meant having a child round while they all had covid.
Totally agree with having someone else’s child in a paid ad is not ok

Reactions: 5
Rach doesn't give a tit.
She doesn't care about her biological children or the 2 she stole, so she's not going to care about the privacy of someone else's child.
It's all about the money and the fame.
🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 7
Considering most schools these days will ask you not to take photos or film plays/sports days etc, yet she thinks it's ok to put someone's child on her public page. And as you pointed out, that will have been sent for approval, so nobody in that process thought it wasn't appropriate and asked her to re-record it 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.