PTWM #84 Say you’re a full-time work-shy scammer without saying you’re a full-time scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
gosh I missed this, what a complicated family! 🤯
Yes, despite the fact they were both in relationships when their affair started (and she was pregnant with Edie), after Josh left his wife and kids to shack up with her, her ex (Edie's dad) and Josh's ex (boys' mum) had a brief relationship, which Rancid was raging about because it was "confusing for the children". She's always been a bleeping hypocrite.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Yes, despite the fact they were both in relationships when their affair started (and she was pregnant with Edie), after Josh left his wife and kids to shack up with her, her ex (Edie's dad) and Josh's ex (boys' mum) had a brief relationship, which Rancid was raging about because it was "confusing for the children". She's always been a bleeping hypocrite.
So E's Dad and the boys mum also had a relationship? When did that come out?

Reactions: 2
So E's Dad and the boys mum also had a relationship? When did that come out?
I believe she wrote about it in her first book. Although that is only her side of course, they might have just met for coffee a couple of times to chat about having both been cheated on and dumped, and Rancid talked it up into something it wasn't.

Reactions: 18
Chatting about Instagram with one of my friends today (because two other people have got right on my tits) and she said - “oh you should follow PTWM, she’s amazing”

It’s taken 15 minutes of my life and raised blood pressure but she’s seen the light. Luckily or I would have potentially needed a new friend.

Just trying to do my bit.
Brilliant work! 😁

Me too! Notice how she posted the video of her and Josh talking to Jordan about another baby (the way she kept looking at the camera was a bit creepy!) and then followed it up with a photo of Wilbert when he was newborn, clearly to get all the huns frothing at the gash to message her saying the world needs another baby from her magical uterus 🙄
She is vile!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I imagine the reason was that he was in a relationship with the boys mum?
I mean if we take her word for it, she has traumatised and abused her own children, and now he wants to expose E to her?
No he wasn’t in a relationship with the boys mum. He was in a relationship with Rachel’s so-called best friend. Personally I question the veracity of ‘best friend’ here.
ETA I believe from other users they’re still together. Confusion stems from the fact in her first book she called Edies dad ‘Sam’

No he wasn’t in a relationship with the boys mum. He was in a relationship with Rachel’s so-called best friend. Personally I question the veracity of ‘best friend’ here.
ETA I believe from other users they’re still together. Confusion stems from the fact in her first book she called Edies dad ‘Sam’
I always thought R actually said in her first book that the 2 exs had a relationship?
I know he is now with the ex bestie though

Reactions: 7
Rach did say that E dad and the boys mum had a relationship before he then got with her best friend

Reactions: 3
I always thought R actually said in her first book that the 2 exs had a relationship?
I know he is now with the ex bestie though
My bad hun! You’re right. My issue here is she never explains why Sam needed supervised contact. And seems she dropped it once the relationship with real Sam was over.

Also never known a group of adults who care so much about who’s boyfriend is who??

^ fake news

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
My bad hun! You’re right. My issue here is she never explains why Sam needed supervised contact. And seems she dropped it once the relationship with real Sam was over.

Also never known a group of adults who care so much about who’s boyfriend is who??

^ fake news
I had forgotten most of that!
It's been a while since I read that book of tit.
And paid full price for it 🤬.

^ fake news
Haven’t read the book, but ‘you couldn’t make it up’ (picture 1) ?!?! I guess in the book, she admitted to having an affair with Josh? And after what we know about their little love affair in centre parcs while she was pregnant with Edie! What a tosser

Reactions: 5
Haven’t read the book, but ‘you couldn’t make it up’ (picture 1) ?!?! I guess in the book, she admitted to having an affair with Josh? And after what we know about their little love affair in centre parcs while she was pregnant with Edie! What a tosser
Iv not read the tit book, but I don't think she has ever admitted to having an affair with josh has she? Wouldn't suit her #bekind persona

Reactions: 8
I had the book once on my old kindle and read it whilst I was in Spain on holiday 🙄...
but people who still have it must keep posting random extracts from it on here now and then,then we can all give it one of them 🙄😂🙄😂🙄😩😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Iv not read the tit book, but I don't think she has ever admitted to having an affair with josh has she? Wouldn't suit her #bekind persona
I haven't either, but bear in mind she is VERY cagey about the exact timeline. Considering they "love each other so hard, like the most ever" isn't it strange that she never posts on the anniversary of their first date etc? Didn't she once make out that their first date was in the woods on her birthday, but later said that Josh was around from Edie being tiny, and he did loads of the night feeds and weaning? Edie's birthday is August, so either they were together before she was born, or it was the following May, meaning Edie would have been 9 or 10 months old. Not that there wouldn't be night feeds at that age, but she's made it sound like Josh was there when Edie was newborn.

Reactions: 11
She said he was in her first book?

Sorry off topic (sort of) but what genre is Lisa Jewell? If I like Karen Rose and Harlan Coben will I like her? Looking for some summer reading 😁

Those reviews on Good Reads are barely literate so not sure how seriously anyone will take them in all honesty. I kinda want to read the book just to see how awful it actually is, but I don’t think I can do it.

P.S. I now have the Minder theme tune as an ear worm!
Lisa Jewell, Clare Mackintosh, T. M. Logan and Gillian McAllister are all fab, highly recommend. If you like a good crime thriller that is 🤣

Reactions: 8

^ fake news
Them against the town 😂😂.
From what I hear ( honestly had never heard of them before this all blew up, but have friends who are friends of friends of them), they paraded their relationship in front of everyone. I have no idea if it got that messy with ex’s and besties ending up hooking up and dating / or the timeline of that happening. Tbh Brixham is quite a small place, and everyone in certain circles seem to have been together at some point 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.