PTWM #84 Say you’re a full-time work-shy scammer without saying you’re a full-time scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well tonight has been as clear as mud.... I need to go to sleep, can we all promise nothing will blow up over night coz I don’t want to miss anything?? Thank you & good night 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok it’s 10:20pm so can I assume they’ll be no more ads tonight?

if so then the grand total for June is a whopping 28!

4 were for her own book and 3 others were marked as gifted. I’m not sure if she would then be paid for them as well.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Edie looks like Lulah? 😂😂spitter for her birth father I think you'll find

Smerdon will be advising on all content etc so she doesn't trip up its glaringly obvious ...not to the huns 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
If I can give you any reassurance at all, Covid is no more dangerous to children than catching ‘flu viruses’ in the pre Covid times. I work in a large children’s A&E department and during all of this we’ve only seen a small handful of children get sicker than the average child with Covid (exactly the same with flu) they’ve just required a little more medical attention then the average child. These children have all made full recoveries.

We see babies/young children get complications from bronchiolitis, asthma , paraflu and other flu like viruses every year and some get very very sick and can end up in intensive care. It happens and it can’t be prevented.

We will eventually have to start living life as normally as possible again. I can’t imagine how difficult the last year has been for you with having anxiety too. I hope you make your trip to see your family 🥰
I believe with the delta variant it’s not the case and much more serious in kids. Locally I know of a otherwise healthy child in hospital very very unwell 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 4
So Rach wants another baby 💗..
Funny thing is, she's not too fussed on the 4 she already has or the other 2 she nicked from another woman, after she nicked the husband.
Learn to properly look after the ones that you already have, before you bring another innocent child into this world.
Into your world, to be used and exploited for your personal financial gain and to help your dream of being famous. You're already Infamous, isn't that enough?
Also where would they put a new child? Knock through the neighbours wall?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t disagree with your theory in principle but talking from personal experience the times I have shared I’ve been blasted, grilled and accused of various things.

My intention today was not to be cryptic, I was just intrigued by posts as it’s something I’ve wondered about myself. And it’s really not all that cryptic, Frida’s post is quite clear.

However, as it’s clearly upset quite a few of you I’ll refrain from any further speculation and only post what I can say outright.
Hasn't upset me at all. Its just amusing how some people never grow out trying to create a clique.

Not everyone has been on here since thread 1 so don't know about Moody. Then when people ask, all you get is "read the previous threads, it's all there"

If this was on Facebook, its equivalent would be "oh my god, I cant believe they did that" "who did what hun?!" "Inbox me hun and I'll tell you"

There's literally no harm in sharing who people think Moody is and the role they play in relation to Rachel

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Just scrolling through the TV guide, there’s something on BBC later called “Bad influencer: the great instacon” about an Australian influencer called Belle Gibson who lied and scammed her followers - ironically also including a penguin book deal which penguin Australia got fined $30k for not fact checking properly. I’ve just googled her and it’s horrific, she lied about having cancer by the looks of it! Anyway, it’s already on iplayer and I thought it might be something people here may be interested in. 💜
Don’t be gicing Rachet ideasl., she does read here.. 🙋🏼‍♀️ Rachet

Ah well. As always, I’m a problem solver and as everyone said, it’s all anonymous anyway.

Anyway, Ms Hambleton has three positive reviews on Good Reads so far. She may just survive, who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️
Probably paid staff to write them 🙄

Ah well. As always, I’m a problem solver and as everyone said, it’s all anonymous anyway.

Anyway, Ms Hambleton has three positive reviews on Good Reads so far. She may just survive, who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️
What flipping book did Saima read? 😮😂

Reactions: 1
I'm glad she didn't use her usual description "mentally unwell" that's how she usually describes people who have a different opinion.
Although I didn't see the unhappy persons comment so can't comment really, I do think people need to stay off the kids pages, your problem is with R, not the kids 🤷‍♀️
If you can't get to R because your blocked then so be it and move on
The unhappy person Might not even be a tattler, could be someone from her school or a local trying to get it out there that they are riddled 🤷‍♀️

ETA could also be a tattler 😂😂

Reactions: 3
It’s really not hard to guess from reading frida and luckys posts who moodys many accounts may or may not be. It was literally the first person that popped into my head.
And as someone said it’s probably best not to be naming them or giving the accounts on here anymore attention because it is not good for their mental health.

ETA so not to derail Rachaele Hambleton is a bleep
Hasn't upset me at all. Its just amusing how some people never grow out trying to create a clique.

Not everyone has been on here since thread 1 so don't know about Moody. Then when people ask, all you get is "read the previous threads, it's all there"

If this was on Facebook, its equivalent would be "oh my god, I cant believe they did that" "who did what hun?!" "Inbox me hun and I'll tell you"

There's literally no harm in sharing who people think Moody is and the role they play in relation to Rachel
I must admit, I often get Empen vibes.

And I’m quite happy to explain who Empen was for the sake of not being cryptic!

Reactions: 9
Also where would they put a new child? Knock through the neighbours wall?
No, I think the new baby would go straight into the aviary with the birds.
It would be looked after and loved, instead of being a nuisance to the parents like poor weeble is 😔.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.