PTWM #84 Say you’re a full-time work-shy scammer without saying you’re a full-time scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It used to really infuriate me that people sometimes talk in riddles on here but now I don’t care, I’ve followed this thread from the beginning and haven’t got a bleeping clue who’s meant to be who!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Arrgh sorry for bringing it up, I’m just trying to put sense to what we are seeing here and have been seeing recently.
(It’s better left unsaid who Moody may be, but I’ll say that it currently looks like they are both hitting out at each other, which is understandable given recent circumstances but absolutely fucked up on the whole and needs sorting out. That recent pregnancy chat in my opinion wasn’t for us, if you get me.)
I don’t know for sure. It just seems that way putting together the pieces.
Didn’t they supposedly have an account in the OG days of 2019? They also commented on Katie price thread reaching out or something? Is that who you think it is? Cmon tattle detectives or do we have to enlist PC Marshall and his big book of laws?

Reactions: 8
I have a real issue with people posting their sick children on social media...especially ones that say stuff like " what is this rash"? Need I go on...he's poorly stop taking photos and entitling them dribble ❤

Reactions: 14
So they’re both feeling better obviously, but did anyone else hear Edie cough before it quickly cut off?

Doesn’t the isolation clock have to restart each time one of them gets symptoms?

Reactions: 7
Moody is H. And it’s the disappointing Buckells.
There I’ve said it. It’s out. Now when Moody pops up again being as strange as ever, we all know it’s a front for the OCG.

But to business. Why is it when something happens in that house she always has her phone in her hand?! Orrrrr is she purposely now luring other dogs into her home to create content?

The whole thing is bleeping weird.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
It used to really infuriate me that people sometimes talk in riddles on here but now I don’t care, I’ve followed this thread from the beginning and haven’t got a bleeping clue who’s meant to be who!
Ahhh it’s the beauty of the anonymous forum, I wouldn’t be here otherwise. All of us could be anyone, I don’t think it matters all that much really but apologies if I added to any derailing

Reactions: 5
So Joyce’s isolation is up today which matches up with what someone had previously said. But if rach and the kids have tested positive since then their clock restarts.

Reactions: 8
I went out for a few hours and have just read through the last few pages and all the 'I know who Moody is' comments. Felt like I was doing a mental agility challenge for the bleeping Krypton factor! 😬

I think I know who you all think it is, but I've probably completely misunderstood 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I went out for a few hours and have just read through the last few pages and all the 'I know who Moody is' comments. Felt like I was doing a mental agility challenge for the bleeping Krypton factor! 😬

I think I know who you all think it is, but I've probably completely misunderstood 😂
I did the same too and I totally know now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think she wants a girl. She’s always wanted a girl because Josh hasn’t had one and I think that’s why she is the way she is with Wilby
Yes, she probably does want another girl.
Shame she's such an appalling mother.

Reactions: 2
Did she only do a good job with the girls because they were in childcare while she worked? Whereas lockdown baby Wilby is petrified of the nursery and will only be with her 20billion best friends (but not his nan), one who can’t string a sentence together, one who trims her pubes and another who was not long in court because her fella stabbed someone…
Who trims her pubes and why do people know about it? 🤨

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

The krypton factor was bloody fab.... that's taking me back 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Moody is H. And it’s the disappointing Buckells.
There I’ve said it. It’s out. Now when Moody pops up again being as strange as ever, we all know it’s a front for the OCG.

But to business. Why is it when something happens in that house she always has her phone in her hand?! Orrrrr is she purposely now luring other dogs into her home to create content?

The whole thing is bleeping weird.
Who is H?

Reactions: 1
Am I the only one thinking please let them have 1 more baby and let that baby be really hard work, like they've been told it will be! I'd love nothing more than for them to have another and it be the most difficult child ever 😂 She says Edie is hard work and she's started saying it about Wilby, all I ever see is them being normal kids. I want her to get one that runs her bleeping ragged and I want her to film every second of it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She has a highlight on it named " my horses mane" I think 🤣
She has a really bleeping kinky fascination with vaginas, pubes, periods, especially her period nappies, her daughters periods and their nappies.
Uncouth witch 🤬.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.