PTWM #84 Say you’re a full-time work-shy scammer without saying you’re a full-time scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arrgh sorry for bringing it up, I’m just trying to put sense to what we are seeing here and have been seeing recently.
(It’s better left unsaid who Moody may be, but I’ll say that it currently looks like they are both hitting out at each other, which is understandable given recent circumstances but absolutely fucked up on the whole and needs sorting out. That recent pregnancy chat in my opinion wasn’t for us, if you get me.)
I don’t know for sure. It just seems that way putting together the pieces.
i think i got it now too.....can see the logic behind your thinking but i really hope it isnt.

Reactions: 6
im lost. inbox me hun ;-)
If I could I would 😁 (and by that I mean I no longer have the facility to message on here).

I do think Frida’s post makes it pretty clear though. And I’m in agreement we should be mindful of the clear mental health issues this person has and not encourage them. It won’t help in any way. It’s actually a very sad state of affairs.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If I could I would 😁 (and by that I mean I no longer have the facility to message on here).

I do think Frida’s post makes it pretty clear though. And I’m in agreement we should be mindful of the clear mental health issues this person has and not encourage them. It won’t help in any way. It’s actually a very sad state of affairs.
Agree. I think there is actually more than one Moody account as well. It makes me sad.

Reactions: 2
I think it's best if we just ignore anyone we think is 'Moody' in the future..... Sorry newbies, to confuse you, but OG members will know what I mean.
Just to add, I think people are adding 2 + 2 and coming up with 5 as to who it may be... @FridaK . @LuckyBlueEyes
Used to private message on here with MoodyBlueEyes (I checked in with her to see if she was ok after a comment she'd made) she told me her Insta.
Sorry to be cryptic everyone. I can't private message people directly.

But moving on... Do we think Rachel has bothered to tell Craig the fitness guy she has Covid in her household??

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Just to add, I think people are adding 2 + 2 and coming up with 5... @FridaK .
Used to private message on here with MoodyBlueEyes (I checked in with her to see if she was ok after a comment she'd made) she told me her Insta.

But moving on... Do we think Rachel has bothered to tell Craig the fitness guy she has Covid in her household??
I'm hoping track and trace has 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
What gets me with Rachel and her actions are the automatic implications it has on her children. With almost everything she does ..there is no second thought how certain things she posts online will affect her children in the future.

I mean for the past 18 months I not just lived in the fear of myself catching COVID but for my daughter to catch it. I know of too many kids by now that got it so sending her to school sometimes in this pseudo safety net of her bubble knowing of too many families in there not adhering to the rules for months - was not helping my anxiety so I am still careful and don’t mix as I am not fully vaccinated yet - every time she coughs I worry. Every time my husband coughs I worry - for me it’s really hard to understand why they would take such a huge risk not just for themselves but for their kids? I know I am extreme with my worry (I have diagnosed health anxiety so it’s been a hard year for me mentally) but I would feel so guilty if I would give anyone COVID let alone my child because of being so careless.

I am currently planning on traveling to my home country for the summer for my daughter to see her German family after almost 2 years by then but because she’s not vaccinated I am not sure I am ready to take that risk going on a plane with her..! I know I can’t live in fear forever (and I am working on it) but there is being cautious and there is being reckless and while I don’t wish ill on anyone I really have a hard time not to say “they deserve this” as they broke the rules so blatantly. I just feel so sorry for the kids for always ending up in it as well.
If I can give you any reassurance at all, Covid is no more dangerous to children than catching ‘flu viruses’ in the pre Covid times. I work in a large children’s A&E department and during all of this we’ve only seen a small handful of children get sicker than the average child with Covid (exactly the same with flu) they’ve just required a little more medical attention then the average child. These children have all made full recoveries.

We see babies/young children get complications from bronchiolitis, asthma , paraflu and other flu like viruses every year and some get very very sick and can end up in intensive care. It happens and it can’t be prevented.

We will eventually have to start living life as normally as possible again. I can’t imagine how difficult the last year has been for you with having anxiety too. I hope you make your trip to see your family 🥰

Reactions: 18
I’m totally lost. I bloody hate all this cryptic stuff. My foggy brain can’t cope with it and it leaves me frustrated I can’t work it out!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
i think shes lost a lot in her life. lets assume everything shes said about her childhood is true for a second. she lost her mum at a very young age. her dad then moved a woman in who disliked her. he took on the womans family and preferred them to R. She was close to a girl growing up whose mum doted on her (shes told stories of the family in the past), she was mistreated by boyfriends. her best friend was Hannah whose mum doted on her. That would be hard to watch if your parents didnt care about you. she always wanted Josh, who had a wife and children. she watched the lady on the bridge taking her kids to school and it encouraged her to go part time because she wanted what the lady had. she now wants the builder man to be her dad. she spends a lot of her life looking at what other people have and craving it. She cut off other parents to ensure her children never left her or had it better elsewhere. She has her patchwork perfect life but its not actually hers. B left to stay with her sisters when things got rough. now the sisters have been labelled toxic and ousted. Seb may not be at home and already spends a lot of time at grandmas. I think her lashing out at the boys mum is because its easy. Cheap shot to someone "below" her. The one person she has more than. When really shes probably terrified her family will leave her at any moment for someone better.
She is very messed up, mentally unstable and very cruel.

Reactions: 5
Just to add, I think people are adding 2 + 2 and coming up with 5 as to who it may be... @FridaK . @LuckyBlueEyes
Sorry to be cryptic everyone. I can't private message people directly.

I had two messages with her when she was angry at me over something I didn’t understand and I told her chill out. I don’t know what Instagram you have for but if it’s one of the anon ones, be careful 🤷🏻‍♀️. I just saw some correlation between her post here and posts elsewhere. But I certainly didn’t exchange PM’s with her on here more than one time on the 7th of July last year (I just checked.)

ETA: I thought you meant I used to PM with her, not you 😂🤦🏻‍♀️. Ahh the stress. Well if she isn’t who I think she is, they are certainly alike in some ways

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I had two messages with her when she was angry at me over something I didn’t understand and I told her chill out. I don’t know what Instagram you have for but if it’s one of the anon ones, be careful 🤷🏻‍♀️. I just saw some correlation between her post here and posts elsewhere. But I certainly didn’t exchange PM’s with her on here more than one time on the 7th of July last year (I just checked.)
Off topic but do you still have messages? I used to but not longer have the facility and can’t see anywhere my old messages would be either 🤷🏼‍♀️

Here we go again, say one thing that isn’t Rach is evil and people pounce. Read what I said again.

I said I felt uncomfortable, not that everyone should be feeling that way, and I do because my natural instinct when I hear someone is quite poorly is empathy, but I’m struggling to find it in this instance as this was pretty much inevitable, and has come about through a selfish, unnecessary act. It’s quite conflicting in terms of natural reaction and not being able to think anything other than ‘you brought it on yourself’.

The stress comment was simply as an aside, in terms of she’s likely to be more ill because stress lowers the immune system, nothing deeper.
Calm down, I was only saying why I dont feel uncomfortable that's she's ill.

I feel empathy for people when they are I'll but I don't feel empathy for someone whose a bleep and I dont feel bad for not feeling bad for them.

Reactions: 10
I’m totally lost. I bloody hate all this cryptic stuff. My foggy brain can’t cope with it and it leaves me frustrated I can’t work it out!!
Half of us are just putting 2+2 together and assuming from what frida and lucky have said.

I do hope my assumptions are wrong

Reactions: 6
What gets me with Rachel and her actions are the automatic implications it has on her children. With almost everything she does ..there is no second thought how certain things she posts online will affect her children in the future.

I mean for the past 18 months I not just lived in the fear of myself catching COVID but for my daughter to catch it. I know of too many kids by now that got it so sending her to school sometimes in this pseudo safety net of her bubble knowing of too many families in there not adhering to the rules for months - was not helping my anxiety so I am still careful and don’t mix as I am not fully vaccinated yet - every time she coughs I worry. Every time my husband coughs I worry - for me it’s really hard to understand why they would take such a huge risk not just for themselves but for their kids? I know I am extreme with my worry (I have diagnosed health anxiety so it’s been a hard year for me mentally) but I would feel so guilty if I would give anyone COVID let alone my child because of being so careless.

I am currently planning on traveling to my home country for the summer for my daughter to see her German family after almost 2 years by then but because she’s not vaccinated I am not sure I am ready to take that risk going on a plane with her..! I know I can’t live in fear forever (and I am working on it) but there is being cautious and there is being reckless and while I don’t wish ill on anyone I really have a hard time not to say “they deserve this” as they broke the rules so blatantly. I just feel so sorry for the kids for always ending up in it as well.
I hope you get to travel to see your family soon.
I'm currently in a different country and unable to travel home to the UK.
Since covid, air on modern aircraft is completely replenished every 3 minutes by HEPA filters. So the risk of covid exposure during a flight is minimal.

Reactions: 2
I always just report it- it’s derailing in my view and the whole point of an anonymous forum is that no-one knows anyone so 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Off topic but do you still have messages? I used to but not longer have the facility and can’t see anywhere my old messages would be either 🤷🏼‍♀️
Not to send anymore but I have access to the old ones. To be honest I only used them three times, so I haven’t checked before now

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.