PTWM #84 Say you’re a full-time work-shy scammer without saying you’re a full-time scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It may have already been said but one of betsys friends commented on her post I hope you aren’t to bored stuck at home this was two days ago!

Reactions: 1
This forum is anonymous....so nobody is going to drop anybody in anything.....so I'm going to just put it out there.....who are you thinking walk on by past the moody person is? Your all giving off H vibes? But I don't get why? And I also don't get why nobody just says I think it's 'sucha person'......

Reactions: 11
She actively loves her children being targeted by trolls. Loves it. She’s almost bragging every time it happens.

This forum is anonymous....so nobody is going to drop anybody in anything.....so I'm going to just put it out there.....who are you thinking walk on by past the moody person is? Your all giving off H vibes? But I don't get why? And I also don't get why nobody just says I think it's 'sucha person'......
I think perhaps the inference is that it could be the person who R has screwed over the most - you know the person she took two of the most important things in life from. However maybe that’s not the inference at all. Just what I took from it although Gail the Gecko is a great shout

Hope it’s her drunk sailor brother though 🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I'm glad she didn't use her usual description "mentally unwell" that's how she usually describes people who have a different opinion.
Although I didn't see the unhappy persons comment so can't comment really, I do think people need to stay off the kids pages, your problem is with R, not the kids 🤷‍♀️
If you can't get to R because your blocked then so be it and move on

Reactions: 21
Ok, I'm just going to say it and then we can hopefully move on. Moody isn't the ex.

Reactions: 12
Can someone be a doll and @ me when we stop playing Guess Who?! 🥱 🙏I’m going to critique some of the other tossers in the influencer world. 💋💋

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Exactly, don’t mention anything if you’re not gonna spill.

Reactions: 20
If I could I would 😁 (and by that I mean I no longer have the facility to message on here).

I do think Frida’s post makes it pretty clear though. And I’m in agreement we should be mindful of the clear mental health issues this person has and not encourage them. It won’t help in any way. It’s actually a very sad state of affairs.
Oh I pretty nee and not sure of comments from moody but just from this and reading fridaK comment again i think i know or could be 1 million times wrong 😂

I'm hoping track and trace has 🤷🏻‍♀️
Well that’s if they even admitted to leaving the house. Can you imagine e the call? “Have either of you been out of the house or meet anyone in the previous 48hrs?“. Reply “no no we have been in the hobbit hole for a week cos we love each other the most ever and haven’t seen anyone” 🤔

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.