PTWM #84 Say you’re a full-time work-shy scammer without saying you’re a full-time scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just one more baby 😱😱😱 he looks withered and incapable even there let alone having covid on top. Well played showing this unnecessary content for the huns to coo over. Ironically a insta story happens after in here * snakes* comments are made 🤔 I dunno who moody is but I hope its one of the circle.
I quite enjoy moody’s little visits. Makes things liven up on here on a dull day.

Rachele has such a weird side profile now with the gigantic teeth, the ulcer ridden bottom lip and the nose that’s slowly relocating to the other side of her face. 😳
What has happened to her nose?
Was it always like that?
She really needs it sorted out.
She should get her teeth sorted out too.

Reactions: 2
If anyone remembers the comedy nighty night where Jill was determined to get pregnant with Don's baby reminds me of the story posted about the next baby 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Im totally lost.. 😜
I'm just not in the slightest bit bothered. It all gets a bit weird on here and off topic. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Anyone can join here and talk about someone or pretend to be someone else, it's anonymous and that's the whole point. If someone is trolling or being out of order etc, report and move on is what the mods always say. Each to their own but I see it that we are all equal on here, no queen bees or anything like that - it is what it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm just not in the slightest bit bothered. It all gets a bit weird on here and off topic. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Anyone can join here and talk about someone or pretend to be someone else, it's anonymous and that's the whole point. If someone is trolling or being out of order etc, report and move on is what the mods always say. Each to their own but I see it that we are all equal on here, no queen bees or anything like that - it is what it is.
Still feels like people act cryptic because they are trying to be Queen Bee though or because they are trying to create a little clique of peole with top secret info.

Share it or shut up is my theory 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Still feels like people act cryptic because they are trying to be Queen Bee though or because they are trying to create a little clique of peole with top secret info.

Totally agree with this.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So Rach wants another baby 💗..
Funny thing is, she's not too fussed on the 4 she already has or the other 2 she nicked from another woman, after she nicked the husband.
Learn to properly look after the ones that you already have, before you bring another innocent child into this world.
Into your world, to be used and exploited for your personal financial gain and to help your dream of being famous. You're already Infamous, isn't that enough?

Attachments

Reactions: 28

I don’t disagree with your theory in principle but talking from personal experience the times I have shared I’ve been blasted, grilled and accused of various things.

My intention today was not to be cryptic, I was just intrigued by posts as it’s something I’ve wondered about myself. And it’s really not all that cryptic, Frida’s post is quite clear.

However, as it’s clearly upset quite a few of you I’ll refrain from any further speculation and only post what I can say outright.

So Rach wants another baby 💗..
Funny thing is, she's not too fussed on the 4 she already has or the other 2 she nicked from another woman, after she nicked the husband.
Learn to properly look after the ones that you already have, before you bring another innocent child into this world.
Into your world, to be used and exploited for your personal financial gain and to help your dream of being famous. You're already Infamous, isn't that enough?
I think she wants a girl. She’s always wanted a girl because Josh hasn’t had one and I think that’s why she is the way she is with Wilby

• Sad
Reactions: 16

completely agree with this! Some people seem to like to drop a bit of confusion then say their leaving only to be back a few days later 🙄

What has happened to her nose?
Was it always like that?
She really needs it sorted out.
She should get her teeth sorted out too.
I can only think her nose has changed due to all the lies 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I had two messages with her when she was angry at me over something I didn’t understand and I told her chill out. I don’t know what Instagram you have for but if it’s one of the anon ones, be careful 🤷🏻‍♀️. I just saw some correlation between her post here and posts elsewhere. But I certainly didn’t exchange PM’s with her on here more than one time on the 7th of July last year (I just checked.)

ETA: I thought you meant I used to PM with her, not you 😂🤦🏻‍♀️. Ahh the stress. Well if she isn’t who I think she is, they are certainly alike in some ways
We're just confusing everyone 🤣
Like I said before it's probably best to ignore any accounts that seem 'Moody' and stop speculating.
It derails the thread and annoys people 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Sounds like wibble has caught Raq’s “secondary chest infection” poor little soul

• Sad
Reactions: 7
What gets me with Rachel and her actions are the automatic implications it has on her children. With almost everything she does ..there is no second thought how certain things she posts online will affect her children in the future.

I mean for the past 18 months I not just lived in the fear of myself catching COVID but for my daughter to catch it. I know of too many kids by now that got it so sending her to school sometimes in this pseudo safety net of her bubble knowing of too many families in there not adhering to the rules for months - was not helping my anxiety so I am still careful and don’t mix as I am not fully vaccinated yet - every time she coughs I worry. Every time my husband coughs I worry - for me it’s really hard to understand why they would take such a huge risk not just for themselves but for their kids? I know I am extreme with my worry (I have diagnosed health anxiety so it’s been a hard year for me mentally) but I would feel so guilty if I would give anyone COVID let alone my child because of being so careless.

I am currently planning on traveling to my home country for the summer for my daughter to see her German family after almost 2 years by then but because she’s not vaccinated I am not sure I am ready to take that risk going on a plane with her..! I know I can’t live in fear forever (and I am working on it) but there is being cautious and there is being reckless and while I don’t wish ill on anyone I really have a hard time not to say “they deserve this” as they broke the rules so blatantly. I just feel so sorry for the kids for always ending up in it as well.
This is exactly how I feel about this whole situation. Why is it ok for people to just do what they want?Its other people who scare me. Rachs lack of humility and never hearing her say well I got it wrong bothers me so much about her. She always had an excuse or bends the truth to make herself into the victim. Hope you get to see your family in Germany soon x

It’s really not hard to guess from reading frida and luckys posts who moodys many accounts may or may not be. It was literally the first person that popped into my head.
And as someone said it’s probably best not to be naming them or giving the accounts on here anymore attention because it is not good for their mental health.

ETA so not to derail Rachaele Hambleton is a bleep

Reactions: 5
Wish I hadn’t read the recap on Sunday now tbh 😩. Never mind.

Reactions: 1
I think I know who you mean now, although I did originally think people were accusing a regular member. I'm still abit confused though 🤣

And if josh gives her another kid then they are both stupid. She may have done a good job with the girls when they were little but she literally has no maternal feeling towards wilby at all. Like someone else said, maybe thats because he wasn't the girl she wanted to give josh to get one over.

• Sad
I think I know who you mean now, although I did originally think people were accusing a regular member. I'm still abit confused though 🤣

And if josh gives her another kid then they are both stupid. She may have done a good job with the girls when they were little but she literally has no maternal feeling towards wilby at all. Like someone else said, maybe thats because he wasn't the girl she wanted to give josh to get one over.
Did she only do a good job with the girls because they were in childcare while she worked? Whereas lockdown baby Wilby is petrified of the nursery and will only be with her 20billion best friends (but not his nan), one who can’t string a sentence together, one who trims her pubes and another who was not long in court because her fella stabbed someone…

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.