PTWM #84 Say you’re a full-time work-shy scammer without saying you’re a full-time scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely if Rachel is working with vulnerable families and charities, refuges and is director of a CIC, she’d be classed as a front line key worker and been able to have the vaccine months ago ?

Reactions: 6
The latest pre recorded content had me mesmerised at her top teeth. She really did one over on herself by ignoring the advice of two orthodontists.

And here we go with the huns badgering Joyce to let her have one more cash-cow....oops sorry....I meant baby.
That conversation makes me think they’re already trying. Just some of the phrasing.

Reactions: 1
Just one more baby 😱😱😱 he looks withered and incapable even there let alone having covid on top. Well played showing this unnecessary content for the huns to coo over. Ironically a insta story happens after in here * snakes* comments are made 🤔 I dunno who moody is but I hope its one of the circle.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
The latest pre recorded content had me mesmerised at her top teeth. She really did one over on herself by ignoring the advice of two orthodontists.

And here we go with the huns badgering Joyce to let her have one more cash-cow....oops sorry....I meant baby.
Josh looks exhausted on that video that she's just shared.

Surely if Rachel is working with vulnerable families and charities, refuges and is director of a CIC, she’d be classed as a front line key worker and been able to have the vaccine months ago ?
Only if she was working face to face with clients. As they didn't even have a premises back at the beginning of the year (when Torbay were arranging social care staff, charity workers etc) she wouldn't have been eligible x

I have someone in mind now but could be way off
I’ve also had some thoughts before, although I wasn’t here for the first moody event. Just the recent (last year ish) ones. Maybe we’re all thinking the same, or not. But if my thought is correct then it’s really not healthy and they need to get help.

Arrgh sorry for bringing it up, I’m just trying to put sense to what we are seeing here and have been seeing recently.
(It’s better left unsaid who Moody may be, but I’ll say that it currently looks like they are both hitting out at each other, which is understandable given recent circumstances but absolutely fucked up on the whole and needs sorting out. That recent pregnancy chat in my opinion wasn’t for us, if you get me.)
I don’t know for sure. It just seems that way putting together the pieces.

Reactions: 15
I think I’ve put 2+2 together although may have got 6 but I think I’m on same page hope it’s not who I think as like you say it’s not healthy

Reactions: 11

The teeth are so bad. £3/4K to spend on them to look like that? They don’t even fit in her mouth?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think it's best if we just ignore anyone we think is 'Moody' in the future..... Sorry newbies, to confuse you, but OG members will know what I mean.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I quite enjoy moody’s little visits. Makes things liven up on here on a dull day.

Rachele has such a weird side profile now with the gigantic teeth, the ulcer ridden bottom lip and the nose that’s slowly relocating to the other side of her face. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.