PTWM #84 Say you’re a full-time work-shy scammer without saying you’re a full-time scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go again, say one thing that isn’t Rach is evil and people pounce. Read what I said again.

I said I felt uncomfortable, not that everyone should be feeling that way, and I do because my natural instinct when I hear someone is quite poorly is empathy, but I’m struggling to find it in this instance as this was pretty much inevitable, and has come about through a selfish, unnecessary act. It’s quite conflicting in terms of natural reaction and not being able to think anything other than ‘you brought it on yourself’.

The stress comment was simply as an aside, in terms of she’s likely to be more ill because stress lowers the immune system, nothing deeper.
Tbh I think they were doing the same, expressing their opinion?

I can see what you’re saying, I’d never actually wish Sickness on anyone- I’m empathetic and wee bit superstitious too. However I can see the other side, where she hasn’t shown much care towards the millions who have fought and those that have died. So I get the lack of patience honestly.

I believe if you’re still symptomatic after 7 days, there’s a chance of complications and hospital admission. I would say though (and I haven’t watched any of her stories) that she can’t be that poorly if she’s actually putting out content, filming birds etc. She likely hasn’t seen a GP just been given the script due to her own self reporting of symptoms. I don’t think abx necessarily means she’s really poorly.

Reactions: 12
Here we go again, say one thing that isn’t Rach is evil and people pounce. Read what I said again.

I said I felt uncomfortable, not that everyone should be feeling that way, and I do because my natural instinct when I hear someone is quite poorly is empathy, but I’m struggling to find it in this instance as this was pretty much inevitable, and has come about through a selfish, unnecessary act. It’s quite conflicting in terms of natural reaction and not being able to think anything other than ‘you brought it on yourself’.

The stress comment was simply as an aside, in terms of she’s likely to be more ill because stress lowers the immune system, nothing deeper.
I wasn't criticising you or anyone else for being uncomfortable, just in case that's how you took my comment :) I was just saying that I don't really care that she's ill (that's not to say I want something terrible to happen to her or Joyce, it's just that I don't really care if she's caught Covid and feels poorly) as I think she's 100% brought it on herself. I do worry about the kids getting it though!

P.S. Rach is still evil though, right? 😬

Reactions: 10
Did she really just upload a video of her kicking her dog, not putting the phone down to stop him chasing the poodle, just kicking him.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

I can see what you’re saying, I’d never actually wish Sickness on anyone- I’m empathetic and wee bit superstitious too. However I can see the other side, where she hasn’t shown much care towards the millions who have fought and those that have died. So I get the lack of patience honestly.

I believe if you’re still symptomatic after 7 days, there’s a chance of complications and hospital admission. I would say though (and I haven’t watched any of her stories) that she can’t be that poorly if she’s actually putting out content, filming birds etc. She likely hasn’t seen a GP just been given the script due to her own self reporting of symptoms. I don’t think abx necessarily means she’s really poorly.
Yeah I was told 7-11 days is turning point I was seen in hospital Covid hot spot but these have been pulled now by me. My friend rang 111 when she had it more recently and they sent the script to local pharmacy just from what she told them on phone plus I do think they are giving these tablets to literally throw what they can to try stop hospitalisations I assume that possibly is what Rach has done either online 111 or over phone assessment
If the dog stories she has just posted are from today she’s had a miracle recovery from a Covid chest infection or any chest infection.

Reactions: 5
Maybe if her phone wasn’t glued to her hand she wouldn’t have to use her bloody leg to restrain poor Ethel, whilst calling her a witch. I don’t think many dogs would welcome an intruder into their home without a reaction!

8410B0CD-50E8-44CE-AAF1-FD3CCAB5F377.jpeg

Also looks like they’ve still been getting a tit load of deliveries whilst isolating 🙄

Reactions: 9
Maybe if her phone wasn’t glued to her hand she wouldn’t have to use her bloody leg to restrain poor Ethel, whilst calling her a witch. I don’t think many dogs would welcome an intruder into their home without a reaction!

View attachment 641094

Also looks like they’ve still been getting a tit load of deliveries whilst isolating 🙄
I hooe Kevin from Hermes has been notified, seeing as he's a close personal friend!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wasn't criticising you or anyone else for being uncomfortable, just in case that's how you took my comment :) I was just saying that I don't really care that she's ill (that's not to say I want something terrible to happen to her or Joyce, it's just that I don't really care if she's caught Covid and feels poorly) as I think she's 100% brought it on herself. I do worry about the kids getting it though!

P.S. Rach is still evil though, right? 😬
No, not yours. Someone had quoted me then gone into a rant and appeared to think I’d said/meant something I didn’t. I thought I’d quoted them in return but clearly not 😬 Perhaps i misconstrued their reply and if so am happy to apologise.

P.S I’d say the evidence points firmly to that being a yes.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This is the mum of the baby she was stroking. Notice she doesn’t add “oh btw hun we have covid 👍🏻

38A9DC52-39C6-4D88-BAFC-95417C42FABF.jpeg

Reactions: 2

Right, which is basically what I’ve said. Conflict between my natural instinct and how I feel in this incidence is making me feel uncomfortable. People appear to have interpreted this to mean I’m full of sympathy and not blaming her at all, when it’s the exact opposite.

Reactions: 4
I agree with Frida and wouldn’t like to kick someone when they’re really down, I had pleurisy a few years ago and feeling poorly when you have other worries is just the pits so I wish all a speedy recovery and especially wouldn’t want a little one like Wilby to become ill as he’s too young to articulate how he feels. If I could give any advice it would be for Rachel to put her phone down and just have a mental rest from feeling her and the family have to ‘entertain the masses’ . The trouble is she now has a very expensive lifestyle to maintain and relies heavily on these #posts . If she and her management asked for a break then there are other fresher influencers ready to jump in and take those ads and contracts ( as there will only be so many ads to go around.) I’m employed so if poorly have sick pay etc but then again I don’t live an extravagant lifestyle . Also if she were to have a break from social, some of her followers might put two and two together just like I did a couple of years ago and finally saw the light.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she’s evil. I think she has a lot of unresolved issues and because of that she clings to the wrong people who encourage certain behaviour patterns for their own gain. I think she does that in a pursuit of some sort of perfection created in her own mind, that doesn’t exist in real life.

She should duck off the hypnotherapy and go back to the psychotherapy where she will find her answers if she puts the work in.

I’ve always thought this to be honest. She thinks materialism and adding in kids will provide the stability/ happiness she wants. It won’t and she’s going to find that out probably sooner now rather than later. Some people only learn the hard way.

Reactions: 13
I know no one here likes Rachael but no one knows how covid is spreading jumping from person to person so to say it's their own fault they got it I wouldn't say that about anyone. They shouldn't have gone up and down the country but it would be down as "work" so within the rules.
She held the dog back with her foot she didnt kick it as I've done many times to hold my huge dog back when hes pulling on his lead. Theres 1000 of reasons to dislike her so I dont feel the need to "reach" to think shes a bad person

Reactions: 11
I don’t think she’s evil. I think she has a lot of unresolved issues and because of that she clings to the wrong people who encourage certain behaviour patterns for their own gain. I think she does that in a pursuit of some sort of perfection created in her own mind, that doesn’t exist in real life.

She should duck off the hypnotherapy and go back to the psychotherapy where she will find her answers if she puts the work in.

I’ve always thought this to be honest. She thinks materialism and adding in kids will provide the stability/ happiness she wants. It won’t and she’s going to find that out probably sooner now rather than later. Some people only learn the hard way.

She's a little bit evil, can you give us that?! Just a teeny, tiny bit? Come on Fridak, don't be a spoil sport 😂

For the record, I don't really think she's evil either. I think she's a selfish, self absorbed twit who cares about nobody but herself. But I've come across far worse people in real life. She just irritates the duck out of me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know no one here likes Rachael but no one knows how covid is spreading jumping from person to person so to say it's their own fault they got it I wouldn't say that about anyone. They shouldn't have gone up and down the country but it would be down as "work" so within the rules.
She held the dog back with her foot she didnt kick it as I've done many times to hold my huge dog back when hes pulling on his lead. Theres 1000 of reasons to dislike her so I dont feel the need to "reach" to think shes a bad person
I think by now everyone knows how covid is spreading? Mostly by being in close contact with others who have the virus? Which is much less likely to happen if you, oh I don’t know, stick to the rules?

Also, that wasn’t a work trip, it was a vanity project, it would never be cleared as work.

Reactions: 33
The difference is i have dogs and if I knew my neighbours dog was in my house I’d also know my dogs will potentially want to chase them whether that be to protect their home or to play I’d not think hang on I’ll pick up my phone and film this situation I’d think I’ll make sure my dogs are shut in a room whilst I send my neighbours dog back out and shut the door therefore I’d not need to use my leg to stop my dog going at the neighbours which was bizarrely in a house with an open door that she just found there

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yeah, I don't think it's reaching to say it's pretty obvious how they caught Covid. And maybe technically that could be described, by her, as 'work' but by anybody else's standards it was nothing to do with work. It was a completely unnecessary trip which she chose to take in the middle of a pandemic and she chose to travel to areas with high case numbers. There's no excuse for that. Unless she was a trained professional and someone's life was at risk if she didn't attend, she should have stayed the duck at home!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.