PTWM #84 Say you’re a full-time work-shy scammer without saying you’re a full-time scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BiNgO 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 I’m sure she is really feeling like cleaning at the mo 😂😂 obvs it’s all pre-recorded but the huns won’t realise that. How she has the balls to share every minuscule detail of all their lives and then keep quiet on this!!

Reactions: 12
I think some of the kids have it already. Definitely Wilby and neither Betsy or Edie looked 100% then. Delta is more transmissible so all of them getting it would almost be expected tbh.

Feel a little uncomfortable now, as I think she’s genuinely quite poorly and Josh too. The stress of hiding it really won’t help her at all.
I was just going to say, I think she and obviously Josh are quite sick. Now as big a Tattle Bastard as I am and yes they made some stupid choices but I’m not booting them whilst they down with this as it rough as hell (when I had it, I was crawling around and it took me a good six weeks to feel totally better. Plus mine was mild, no medicine needed.)

If you are reading Rach. Take a bloody break for your health. No one will give a tit, the Internet and your followers will still be there when you return. Also tell your PA/ management to get their finger out and give you better advice. Friends my arse 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 29
“Ha ha ha I'm mortified.. 😂 The kids never take their shoes off ha ha ha. “

Why the hell not? Mine do.. 🤔.

Dirty minger!

Reactions: 8
If they had played it safe (and legal) and really done their utmost not to get (and spread) covid, I would have sympathy for them right now. I can’t imagine being so ill (I’ve not had it myself) and still having to parent a toddler, plus other children and look after numerous animals (all the product of their lifestyle choices however).

But they haven’t so I don’t. They’ve brought this on themselves. I don’t wish them lasting damage or anything serious or dramatic but if they feel tit for a while maybe it will remind them to be more careful in the future.

I doubt it though.

Reactions: 28
I've had these for glandular fever.

I'm surprised they were prescribed for Covid as antibiotics don't work and aren't prescribed for viral infections as they dont work.

They could be prescribed for a secondary bacterial infection cause by covid but it's not to treat covid and doesn't necessarily mean she has covid
Mine was secondary for pneumonia and my friends was secondary chest infection my point is these are the ones they are giving Covid patients who go on to get worse but don’t necessarily need hospital I’ve also had them for many other things but given it’s more than apparent josh has Covid and Rach is there with him I’d put my bets on she has it too and it’s turned to pneumonia I agree it’s not conclusive but slightly points to it

Reactions: 6
“Ha ha ha I'm mortified.. 😂 The kids never take their shoes off ha ha ha. “

Why the hell not? Mine do.. 🤔.

Dirty minger!
Ive not watched but I thought they all took their shoes off and dumped them over the hall so Josh threw them outside.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I stand by my quote where if you're so delusional you compare yourself to Geldolf and then massively duck up by being the Geldolf of the poverty tour only taking a deadly virus with you and giving zero fucks about safe practice's...this is the reason why she's silenced...and her PA will tell her its a bad move too..career suicide basically

Reactions: 22
Having a nosy at B’s stories and she’s constantly complaining of being bored, would the huns not think it strange that she’s not out and about with Emily etc 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.