PTWM #84 Say you’re a full-time work-shy scammer without saying you’re a full-time scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
late to the party. 27.50 on gin she doesn't drink cos she doesn't like???

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I worry about these huns and things not clicking.
“I can’t stand drink snd don’t drink around the boys” - every opportunity there’s a bottle of something in shot.
They are not okay hun

Reactions: 15
I don’t get looking at chef ash’s stories why no one is wearing masks? Is it not a legal requirement in that industry to wear masks, even kitchen staff?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That is a one litre bottle too😳
That's a lot for one person, when they say they don't drink around the boys.
The1l bottle of gin is £27.50 but the clubcard price knocked it down to £20, making it cheaper than the 70cl bottle, so it's more logical to buy that one... But considering she doesn't like the taste and doesn't drink around the boys, I'm still baffled as to why it was purchased in the first place.

also, this BBQ was the one before they swanned off on the poverty tour, 2 weeks ago, so a lot of the prices she's plugging as being discounted aren't even on offer anymore....

ALSO if Tesco want to work with her for plugging clubcard prices, why can't she suggest to them that they do an ad where people use club card prices to buy essential items that can be donated to food banks... Do a bit of good for you community and save a bit of cash while doing it. But if course not, she wants the 'flashy' look at us BBQ with gin and wine and all her mates round 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I worry about these huns and things not clicking.
“I can’t stand drink snd don’t drink around the boys” - every opportunity there’s a bottle of something in shot.
They are not okay hun
When I used to follow Rachel on Facebook she posted a film of her sat on the loo having a pee while wearing her wedding dress and said she was drunk! I seem to remember although they had an intimate wedding, there was a party back at home a few weeks later and this was at the party so I’m assuming the kids attended the party and saw her drunk? Im not saying there’s anything wrong with that, I remember seeing my mum tipsy when we went away on holiday and thought it was hilarious but with Rachel saying they don’t drink around the kids….

Reactions: 14
When I used to follow Rachel on Facebook she posted a film of her sat on the loo having a pee while wearing her wedding dress and said she was drunk! I seem to remember although they had an intimate wedding, there was a party back at home a few weeks later and this was at the party so I’m assuming the kids attended the party and saw her drunk? Im not saying there’s anything wrong with that, I remember seeing my mum tipsy when we went away on holiday and thought it was hilarious but with Rachel saying they don’t drink around the kids….
She’s a complete liar. She’s always drank. She has selective memory loss. Probs all the gin she drinks 😂

Reactions: 18
She’s a complete liar. She’s always drank. She has selective memory loss. Probs all the gin she drinks 😂
We've all said it before, she drinks a hell of a lot for someone who apparently "doesn't like the taste". And then posts a photo saying "I wish I liked it", why? Not drinking for any reason whatsoever is fine, nobody else's business. It's like she's trying to make a point all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is the thing. I hate eggs, they make me want to vomit. I don’t however buy them, then pose with a plate of me eating them saying “I wish I liked them”

makes zero sense

• Haha
Reactions: 44
We've all said it before, she drinks a hell of a lot for someone who apparently "doesn't like the taste". And then posts a photo saying "I wish I liked it", why? Not drinking for any reason whatsoever is fine, nobody else's business. It's like she's trying to make a point all the time.
‘I wish I liked the taste’ gets me every time 😂 never known someone to over compensate so much. There’s plenty of booze that tastes like pop, gin is not in that category

Reactions: 20
‘I wish I liked the taste’ gets me every time 😂 never known someone to over compensate so much. There’s plenty of booze that tastes like pop, gin is not in that category
exactly - have a tin of rum and coke and it tastes exactly like coke if she desperately wants alcohol in her system

Reactions: 4
exactly - have a tin of rum and coke and it tastes exactly like coke if she desperately wants alcohol in her system
Or amaretto and coke, tastes like Dr Pepper. Loads of choice if you don't like the taste. Or just don't drink it 🤷

Reactions: 9
Will we get the usual rambling Sunday night stories? Followed by an ad? Perhaps a ‘fml- Josh has covid’ ???

Reactions: 8
My partner was made to wear one when he worked in a nursing home kitchen, as well as a face shield.
My husbands a chef in a really busy kitchen with lots of other chefs and dishwashers etc. They only have to wear them entering and leaving the kitchen and to use the bathroom. They’re basically in their own bubble, so just have to wear in public areas. They’ve had numerous Covid checks and that’s always been fine.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.