PTWM #84 Say you’re a full-time work-shy scammer without saying you’re a full-time scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husbands a chef in a really busy kitchen with lots of other chefs and dishwashers etc. They only have to wear them entering and leaving the kitchen and to use the bathroom. They’re basically in their own bubble, so just have to wear in public areas. They’ve had numerous Covid checks and that’s always been fine.
My partner has since left, they had an outbreak of covid, 19 residents and 3 staff all tested positive. 7 residents died.
They were too late with testing and wearing PPE.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
So she’s said that Edie’s dad dropped them off a load of art supplies “because the weather is shite” not “because we were selfish idiots and now have to isolate as Josh has Covid”.

I hope they are all doing regular lateral flow tests to see if any of the rest of them catch it and the isolation clock has to be reset.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
So she’s said that Edie’s dad dropped them off a load of art supplies “because the weather is shite” not “because we were selfish idiots and now have to isolate as Josh had Covid”.

I hope they are all doing regular lateral flow tests to see if any of the rest of them catch it and the isolation clock has to be reset.
She will never admit wrongdoing and we all know even the most diehard hun might question her tour of the “poor North” and what they’ve possibly passed on if she was to admit it. Absolutely disgusting!

Reactions: 26
This is payback for Rancid - stuck in the house for ten days with the kids she can’t stand!! Hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Her latest stories she 100% sounds full of a flu type virus too. Hope she has COVID and suffers like rotten with it

Reactions: 23
When my kids were younger, we always had art supplies in the house. Bet Rach doesn’t even have a glue stick. But she’s a totally inspirational mum.

Reactions: 22
My partner has since left, they had an outbreak of covid, 19 residents and 3 staff all tested positive. 7 residents died.
They were too late with testing and wearing PPE.
Oh that’s awful. It is an awful virus. My stepmam died of Covid April 2020 so we take it seriously. Thankfully touch wood we have all being ok although with 6 kids 5 who work in hospitality and husband too it’s a worry.

Reactions: 5
Her latest stories she 100% sounds full of a flu type virus too. Hope she has COVID and suffers like rotten with it
I’ve literally just come on to say the same thing! She sounds like she’s got some sort of flu

ETA Which we all know would be used for a rambling “fml” story, if she wasn’t trying to hide anything

Reactions: 9
She must be giving it one of them 😂😂 being stuck in with her kids all at once. Think that’s unheard of since I started following her years ago. No posh meals and drinks out or visiting Astrid!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just watched her latest stories, she sounds ill so she must have caught it. I’m not surprised they finally got it considering the complete lack of any fucks given throughout the whole pandemic, it was inevitable really, and completely their own fault. I hope none of the children become very unwell or R&Js mother’s 🤞🏻 I don’t wish ill health on any of them but it feels like a “serves you bleeping right” type thing tbh.

Reactions: 39
Edies dad would of door stepped all of that he isn't stupid enough to go in and yeah she sounds rough as tit..maybe she will attempt a story claiming its bad hayfever 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I’d bet my mint cheesecake she’s got it. The delta variant symptoms are slightly different; sore throat and runny nose being the two most significant differences.

Reactions: 17
I would be absolutely shitting it if I was DickheadInTheCommunity’s wife. It’s her I feel most for right now.

Reactions: 28
Has anyone seen josh recently? I just wonder if he feeling quite poorly, he looks so haggard recently and with the amount of wine they put away it could have knocked him off his feet.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.