PTWM #82 Just a thought, PTWM is on tour, but she’s no Bob Geldof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Jordan is using her insta fame, and she’s using this as a way to find ideas to help more local people get more donations to the PayPal, and meet and greet some huns?

I don’t get why they couldn’t have just done zoom calls with these people, or visited local areas of social deprivation ( of which there is enough to choose from 🤦‍♀️). But I guess that wouldn’t have been so ‘fun’.

I don’t think what she looks like matters, or her friends/ employees. So I just don’t like to comment on that.
I just care about where all the pay pal money went, and her abusing the responsibility of being something that she’s not.
Her "friends" were more than likely involved in the PayPal and go fund me, hence why they have been originally mentioned and criticised, they all have a part to play and at least 2 of those "friends" are involved with the cic, which they aren't honest about either. So her friends get slated as much as she does because they are all snidey cretins and in it together

Reactions: 19
Can you imagine your child having a difficult time in school and needing to discuss with a teacher? But instead expecting your 16 year old to step up, deal with it and just say something like “how lush”.
Another day of Parenting School from R.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Oh goodness Fridak, you know that she is only doing 5 mins of her life, the rest she is still waiting for Paul Mccartney to confirm she went to THE CABIN last night, sorry you are not a northerner so you maybe not familiar with the cabin, the foundations of the Beatles
Was it not the Cavern ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She really didn’t need to be involved. She has nothing interesting or insightful to add, she’s there purely for a free holiday and why Josh had to go is literally beyond me. If this horse tit ends up on TV, I’ll throw mine out the window 🤣
If it goes on tv and ends up featured in the Daily Mail, this might actually work against her - she won't be able to control the comments section...

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If it goes on tv and ends up featured in the Daily Mail, this might actually work against her - she won't be able to control the comments section...
I hate the Daily Fail but for 1 day, I will happily be classed as a reader for that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder if she does go to Nottingham if she'll fit in a visit to Kaytee

Reactions: 3
I reckon she'll go to Hull. I went to Hull Uni, and its not the deprived shithole that Raq probably thinks it is. There are some empoverished areas, of course, but I loved it there.

Reactions: 6
So Jordan is using her insta fame, and she’s using this as a way to find ideas to help more local people get more donations to the PayPal, and meet and greet some huns?

I don’t get why they couldn’t have just done zoom calls with these people, or visited local areas of social deprivation ( of which there is enough to choose from 🤦‍♀️). But I guess that wouldn’t have been so ‘fun’.

I don’t think what she looks like matters, or her friends/ employees. So I just don’t like to comment on that.
I just care about where all the pay pal money went, and her abusing the responsibility of being something that she’s not.
I think Rancid's appearance is relevant, because she's clearly spent a lot of money on herself (braces, fillers, botox, eyebrows etc), partly funded by money she took under false pretences from well meaning people, and partly from the advert deals she gets based on her large following, which came from her pretending to help people.

Reactions: 23
E’s been reading Tattle 😬View attachment 621540
Real women don’t use neurodivergent people as cannon fodder for laughs either Em, hun.
I’m so sick of their be kind bullshit.
Off on a jolly jaunt around the UK using money given to JITC by a charitable grant, a grant that could have gone to someone in genuine need and not paid for cocktails and little bird boys trip to the zoo.

Reactions: 38
Such a good looking couple🤢

That's a lot of luggage for 5 nights away🤔
Considering she's only been wearing cycling shorts and a t-shirt for the last 2 days.
Ffs and I used to think her teeth were bad......what the duck are those in his mouth, they are all frilly like when a kids second tooth comes through......wonder if he’s been biting a piece of cuttlefish in the Avery 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can someone in Chester please explain the gym to me? I’ve looked at the page/website. Is the guy and staff qualified to deal with mental health? They say they’re life qualified with their own experiences, but what do they do if someone on the brink comes in?
Have they got good links with specific mental health charities? He’s got the calm cafe zone but what help can he give people?? I’m confused. And R portraying him like he’s a saint saying he’s amazing putting money back into the community, but I’m sure he’ll take a wage for himself and costs for the gym and staff.
Now don’t get me wrong, it’s great that he’s building this welcome space and environment for the community, with support from his community, but I don’t get R’s involvement in this. Jordan, I think genuinely wants to story-tell and inspire people to help their communities by showcasing these places.
Rachel on the other hand may have realised that she won’t have support locally for the Women’s centre, so has to convince outsiders that she’s this absolute saviour/saint and get support that way??
Her followers are already lapping it up and saying she’s amazing but she hasn’t actually done anything, and it bothers me.
I can’t believe that followers would be impressed that she has left Betsy to deal with T and talk to her head of year to discuss the bad day she had. The response she should have given her friend was to say she’d be straight on the phone in the morning.

Sorry for rambling but Rachel bothers me. Any other Instagrammer I can happily say they’re not my cup of tea and move on, but I hate people being duped.

Reactions: 27
In all seriousness Josh really has ages exponentially hasn’t he, or am I imagining things?

Reactions: 8
Instead, she’s complaining that she was awake at 6 and didn’t stop until 6, which is something most parents of toddlers (not to mention 5 other kids) have to do every day for zero praise or financial reward.
I am up at that time all week and don't stop until around 9pm......it's called being a parent and ACTUALLY working part time. Jesus

Reactions: 13
How is playing connect 4 helping people?
Imagine if you asked that on insta? Replies would be:
‘Rach does sooo much and she’s entitled to a break. You need to give your head a wobble’

I imagine Rach gets very tired from donating her tears & heartbreak. She needs a fluffy cloud to lie down on.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.