PTWM #82 Just a thought, PTWM is on tour, but she’s no Bob Geldof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beyond blessed....the hot water is one of the only things your husband pays for, you don't have to go to the supermarket because you get your wine and flower supplies for free by pimping out your kids for adverts, your kitchen and bathroom are clean because you pay your so-called mates to clean them using the products you got for free for doing yet another advert.

Reactions: 23
Quick Rach some fat blonde woman is stealing your baby!! Description included so your personal protection officer can get right on it!
I don’t think it’s fair to comment on appearances. She prob didn’t even want to be put on social media 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 34
They're so co dependent. It's really unhealthy. Did you hear her snorting about how they can't bear to sleep apart even if they've had a row. Weird relationship.
But shhea happy to leave her kids in distress and brag about the 16 year old going to the year head to sort it out.
That's the point where they should have gone home or at least josh if she is 'working' eg piggybacking on Jordans project for her own ends
Absolute witch.

Reactions: 19
I'm okay thank you.
My ex was and still is a bleeping psychopath.
Which is actually nothing to do with growing up on Maes G.
His evil mind was there from birth.
He is ashamed of coming from Maes G.
He left Bangor and went to university to make something of himself.
Apparently.
He's now a dentist & has got rid of his Bangor accent.
He's now on his 3rd wife, I was number 2.
Each wife has & is being abused.
The reason why I originally followed PTWM was because he abused me in every way possible & tried to kill me
& I thought Rachey stood up for victims of domestic abuse.
I thought she cared.
I got that bit wrong.
I bought the book and the calendar and probably would have given money to her if I'd had any.
She has to be stopped, she's giving abused women false hope.
A false sense of security.
When in reality she's as bad as the men (& women) who abuse and murder their wives and partners.
I’m so sorry that this happened to you. I hope you are doing well now xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don’t think it’s fair to comment on appearances. She prob didn’t even want to be put on social media 🤦‍♀️
It was a description of the woman. It’s a joke. And quite obviously so. People comment on appearance all the time. I’m fat so there you go!!

Reactions: 6
I think my head just exploded - is she for real?!?!?!?!?!?! 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

A quote about being rich, having hot water, endless food to eat etc ... in the same bleeping week she’s ‘touring the poor people’

I am absolutely disgusted - and can’t actually even believe someone could be so callous and cruel. Seriously, like what was even going through her head when she thought ‘oh, this is a good thing to post today’ 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Attachments

Reactions: 24
I just am so very confused about what she is actually doing. Like... what is she aiming for? She rambles so much I don't undertand her

Reactions: 14
Is she for real posting that quote? She's bleeping up big time. Is she not realising how many more people she's pushed over here the last couple of days or people who have posted for the first time after always watching? Please let this "tour" be the start of her downfall.

A quote about being rich, having hot water, endless food to eat etc ... in the same bleeping week she’s ‘touring the poor people’

I am absolutely disgusted - and can’t actually even believe someone could be so callous and cruel. Seriously, like what was even going through her head when she thought ‘oh, this is a good thing to post today’ 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
She hasn’t got a clue 🤯 Go home Raq 👋

Reactions: 6
duck me, this doesn’t say much for who they were before they got together 😳

View attachment 621314
Oh God. I counteract that with

‘Be with someone who loves you just the way you are. Who is inspired by the you they already know, not the you they think you should be. That’s love. Satisfied everyday with each other, just the way you are.’

Frida K - Hallmark moment

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Is she for real posting that quote? She's bleeping up big time. Is she not realising how many more people she's pushed over here the last couple of days or people who have posted for the first time after always watching? Please let this "tour" be the start of her downfall.
Maybe it’s her attempt at being humble.
She’s becoming so distasteful it’s unreal.

Can’t imagine being away from my kids and finding out my daughter had a bad day at school and someone else had to deal with it. How does that not make her feel seriously bad?? I was working away once (I was a carer for a young girl with disabilities and she often wanted to go away so I accompanied her when I could) I was 2 hours from home and my kids needed me so I drove home and dealt with them, filled up my clients car and drove back in time to collect her from her activity. Especially being a single parent in the sense I am my children’s main parent and guardian even though they have a stepdad. I just don’t get her. In the first book she RELISHES the fact Betsy takes care of her, she said she told her it’s the other way round usually but you can tell she revels in that rather than feeling like her daughter had too much on her shoulders.

Reactions: 20

And the fact it says she can go in a supermarket and pick up whatever she likes.
The communities she is visiting, some of those people go in the supermarket with a calculator in their hand totting up what goes in there basket and not being able to get everything they need with the money they have in their purse!!!!
(Iv done that before myself)

Reactions: 20
And the fact it says she can go in a supermarket and pick up whatever she likes.
The communities she is visiting, some of those people go in the supermarket with a calculator in their hand totting up what goes in there basket and not being able to get everything they need with the money they have in their purse!!!!
(Iv done that before myself)
Not to mention that some people can't even do that, and have to try to come up with meals from whatever random assortment of things they get from the food bank (not dissing what food banks give out, just that they can only pass on what's been donated).

Reactions: 13
My take on her jolly this week is that this was Jordans thing. He probably told her when they were pissed up the other week. She would of said 'Jords you need me, don't you know how important I am, duck the kids for the week, they will be fine with my friends (hired help) Josh will have to come as you know he is my enabler!"

Reactions: 17
My take on her jolly this week is that this was Jordans thing. He probably told her when they were pissed up the other week. She would of said 'Jords you need me, don't you know how important I am, duck the kids for the week, they will be fine with my friends (hired help) Josh will have to come as you know he is my enabler!"
Yes I think it was Jordan's idea and either she invited herself, or he asked her to tag along as she's got a bigger following.

Yes I also think Nottingham may be a possibility today. She will be itching to post them in the alchemist having more cocktails then flying down the hill into market square on a bright yellow e-scooters. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes I also think Nottingham may be a possibility today. She will be itching to post them in the alchemist having more cocktails then flying down the hill into market square on a bright yellow e-scooters. 😂
Let's hope she lands on her arse in the fountain 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So Jordan is using her insta fame, and she’s using this as a way to find ideas to help more local people get more donations to the PayPal, and meet and greet some huns?

I don’t get why they couldn’t have just done zoom calls with these people, or visited local areas of social deprivation ( of which there is enough to choose from 🤦‍♀️). But I guess that wouldn’t have been so ‘fun’.

I don’t think what she looks like matters, or her friends/ employees. So I just don’t like to comment on that.
I just care about where all the pay pal money went, and her abusing the responsibility of being something that she’s not.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.