PTWM #80 We have no words. Just when we thought she couldn’t stoop any lower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think thats why shes quiet today because she knew this would come out

Reactions: 4
How long have comments on her instagram been limited for? Is this new after this book release?

I went back through her photos to the one of the book and saw this. How can someone say that knowing it's discussing personal information under the guise of 'fiction'. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work it out all. If people "LOVE" it then I am lost for words.

View attachment 605520

Also interesting... This other comment.. So Jo can say boss but Emily gets called out on it..?

View attachment 605534
Oh doesn't she just love the status of boss! Holding that over her so called friends. Sick. Basically saying she can have you in the gutter at the click of a finger. Witch

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Imagine taking the darkest moments of SOMEONE else’s life and capitalising on them for your own gain and to make you sound like a martyr. I can hold a grudge if I’ve been wronged but I would never ever dream of doing that.
I just can’t get my head around someone actually publishing this shitshow.
Also - side note - but how many times did she use OK, tit and vomit? Someone buy her a bleeping thesaurus.

Reactions: 44
What I have read is utterly disgusting and I feel so so bad for the boys they are still so young and vulnerable and she has sold them down the river. What makes me wonder is if she has done this thinking she will come out the hero in it all being the Amazing woman that saved the boys when in reality she is the spiteful manipulative cow that’s twisted everything so she comes out smelling of roses.
Shame on you Rach and I would say Shawn on Josh but he’s barely got any balls to do basic diy let alone do anything else

Reactions: 21
I don’t think they have allowed it. I think this is why it’s so silent this weekend. She’s been found out. I think they didn’t know how far she’d gone.

And now what do they do? J could leave but I think he’s tit-scared to because he knows she’ll weaponise Wilby. Could he even afford to go? He’s probably scared she’ll keep E from him, as I do genuinely believe he adores her. I think that fear is unfounded because her own dad would probably allow some contact, but he wouldn’t see her much.

Patchwork my arse, it’s all one big bleeping mess with R at the centre, manipulating everyone around her and backing them all into corners.
Es dad sounds like a gentleman, if he’s the kind of man who would allow J to see his child if J&Rachet split. i don’t believe there are many who would. But Rachet of course would have you believe he is a monster too

Reactions: 13
exactly this, if he is not fuming over this then I’ve lost any tiny bit of respect I had left for him. You are meant to be their protector J!!!!

wouldnt it be great if the reason she is quiet is cos J upped and left 🤔 I k ow he doesn’t have the balls but I would laugh til Christmas (not sure what year) 😜
He wouldn’t leave the aviary

Reactions: 6
How would others be able to read a copy of the book so easily? Is it possible? I don't think she's being quiet for any reason other than to come back with a waffling story about her weekend.
Clearly some of her ads have dried up though!

Reactions: 15
I’m caught up. I am just trying to decide whether to write to Penguin for a number of reasons. At the moment I am just truly broken hearted for those boys. I can’t imagine the affect that someone they trust violating them so publicly and I honestly am fearful for Sam. I feel like this attack on her is nothing short of violent. Christ, I just hope she is okay.

I don’t know how they got to this place as a couple, but Rachael and Josh desperately need to stop this. Someone will get hurt. Enough is enough

• Sad
Reactions: 41
I'm absolutely disgusted that Rachaele could do this to those poor boys. She has no right using their innocent lives as material for a book that's not fit to wipe your bottom on. This could totally send the boys mum spiralling again, its out of order. I'm hoping Josh didn't know the content of this book beforehand because if he did then he's just as bad as her.
She's not fit to run a women's centre, she will be using all the warriors stories for her own fictional tales.
I'm really upset for those poor boys and their family. No matter what has happened in the past, its not her tale to tell, not even to friends. Absolutely no safeguarding of those boys whatsoever. How would she feel if the boys wrote about a wicked stepmother in future

Reactions: 35
Tbh I think pa jo is worse than josh. I think she knows more than what josh does. If I remember correctly she read over the rough copy for R. And going by past allegations she knew the cic was dodgy and signed the papers anyway 🤷‍♀️ and if R does her over in the future I will struggle to gain sympathy for her, she is one of a few people in a position to at least say something surely

Reactions: 36
Es dad sounds like a gentleman, if he’s the kind of man who would allow J to see his child if J&Rachet split. i don’t believe there are many who would. But Rachet of course would have you believe he is a monster too
See, I don’t think she’s ever made him out to be a monster. She rarely mentions him. Admittedly I’ve not read her first book, but from what I’ve garnered from what’s been said on here the only things she’s said about him are his being in a relationship with S, that they had to go to court to sort residency and that he is now in a relationship with her ‘best’ friend. None of that is untrue.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know S in real life and can confirm she’s ok and has support.
Im worried for her as the whole “patchwork” sham family has went so quiet on the same weekend that this awful thing is released for review.
I’m honestly not fishing for gossip or trying to be dramatic as I know it’ll sound like that but I’m really worried about S given what we all know (but shouldn’t!) about her history.
I’m also stepping back now, R will never be held accountable for the PP money and honestly given what her life has now sunk to she’s welcome to all the money in the world as nothing will make up for what she’s done to those children.
I’m very concerned re Sam at the moment. I’m not to sure what we can do though. Does she have support? I hope so 😔

Reactions: 10
See, I don’t think she’s ever made him out to be a monster. She rarely mentions him. Admittedly I’ve not read her first book, but from what I’ve garnered from what’s been said on here the only things she’s said about him are his being in a relationship with S, that they had to go to court to sort residency and that he is now in a relationship with her ‘best’ friend. None of that is untrue.
Well she made out when E was a tiny baby that he gave her a black eye. No doubt that’s been removed from her Insta aswell. She’s nothing but an actual cow. I’m actually sickened reading these bits from her book

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Okay, so I’m usually really against this but I have just taken a look at S’s SM, as of an hour ago she was posting in her usual fashion, so seemingly ‘fine’.

She isn’t a well woman though. It’s very clear when you look a bit deeper. This isn’t something caused by R and J, it’s deeper than that but obviously everything that happened hasn’t improved things and her condition has been weaponised (apologies for dual usage of this word) by R to sell a book.

Reactions: 25
I don’t suppose she’s managed to explain what she did with all the PayPal money 💰 whilst she was writing her latest bout of fiction 🙄 Can you imagine living a life where the people who say “proud of you babes” or “love you millions” are the people who are on your payroll 😂

Reactions: 16
Anyone got the bit about the boys? I started reading it but was cringing so hard I just had to skip and come to this thread!
My friends 10 year old has wrote a better story 😂

Reactions: 2
Okay, so I’m usually really against this but I have just taken a look at S’s SM, as of an hour ago she was posting in her usual fashion, so seemingly ‘fine’.

She isn’t a well woman though. It’s very clear when you look a bit deeper. This isn’t something caused by R and J, it’s deeper than that but obviously everything that happened hasn’t improved things and her condition has been weaponised (apologies for dual usage of this word) by R to sell a book.
I did same and I totally agree with you xx

Reactions: 1
I agree but in the first book she implied her started a relationship with S and then her best friend purely to upset her. Making out she was the victim as she had left him when she didn’t love him and she had been fair to him…however, we all know she in fact left him for another person who she was potentially seeing behind his back. So wasn’t quite the way she spun it!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.