PTWM #80 We have no words. Just when we thought she couldn’t stoop any lower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went back through her photos to the one of the book and saw this. How can someone say that knowing it's discussing personal information under the guise of 'fiction'. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work it out all. If people "LOVE" it then I am lost for words.

_20210607_003853.JPG

Also interesting... This other comment.. So Jo can say boss but Emily gets called out on it..?

_20210607_004325.JPG

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I’m actually so upset that she thinks this “book” is ok? Or that her publishers did... Or any flipping one did... I have never wanted to see the downfall of a witch so much. Now more than ever over the utter assassination of the boys mum and their story, even forgetting the whole PayPal saga, this witch needs a punch of reality 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 32
just caught up and i can’t believe what i’ve just read with those screenshots. Rach, you are one nasty cow.
Josh - How have you allowed this to happen?? a part of me hopes that he’s in the dark about what it’s actually about and he’s fuming about it. if strangers on a gossip site are, you should be J!

Reactions: 25
She is an absolute scumbag! What a nasty, nasty c**t! Imagine putting your step children’s private lives out there like that for attention and a few quid? I hope she gets the lying arse sued off her. She’s an awful person & an even worse writer

Edit to fix spelling error

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
if strangers on a gossip site are, you should be J!
exactly this, if he is not fuming over this then I’ve lost any tiny bit of respect I had left for him. You are meant to be their protector J!!!!

wouldnt it be great if the reason she is quiet is cos J upped and left 🤔 I k ow he doesn’t have the balls but I would laugh til Christmas (not sure what year) 😜

Reactions: 29
I’m not joking. I’ve had to take a break because I’ve just started crying for Sam, Sebastian and Issac and I don’t cry easily.
How in gods name has Josh and his family let this happen? Those poor, poor boys. I can’t believe my eyes!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Never posted on here before, I've lurked purely because I'm in the same sort of area as her... I'm disgusted in her, and I really hope this is the beginning of the end, I hope J has read that book and gone mad and taken those boys away, because they don't deserve that at all

Reactions: 33
Josh no balls is just as bad for allowing it. He ought to be ASHAMED of himself. Dirt

Reactions: 35
I’m not joking. I’ve had to take a break because I’ve just started crying for Sam, Sebastian and Issac and I don’t cry easily.
How in gods name has Josh and his family let this happen? Those poor, poor boys. I can’t believe my eyes!
She is an atrocious human being 😞

Reactions: 14
Even if this is all entirely made up, she’s got enough similarities in there to cast aspersions on S’s character and history. It’s disgusting that she’s done this and that Josh has allowed his children’s mother to be disrespected in this way.

Reactions: 25
I left for 2 hours and we are already on a new thread!

I think I’ll also contact penguin. This really is unacceptable. It’s been said already but the breach of trust with her 2 stepsons is pitiful. She has aired their story for all to read.
Also the screenshots from a while ago - where she talks about how she doesn’t want to be “that” family that the teachers talk about in a staffroom. I’m certain teachers do not sit and gossip about the lives of their pupils. Narcissism again. No one gives a flying duck about her! I’m so angry for those two poor boys and their mum.

Reactions: 26
I think something has happened this weekend. I’ve looked and none of them have posted at all. R doing her disappearing act is one thing, but J and B usually still pop up. If the book is being released for reviews, there’s every chance someone has a copy and she’s been outed.

Reactions: 26
She will never delete her social media and she will never willingly pull this book either, if she does she will have to pay back the advance and also explain to her huns why she has pulled it. She will never ever do that.
She is up shits creek without a paddle and the only people paying the price are the very people she is supposed to protect.

Reactions: 41
Even if this is all entirely made up, she’s got enough similarities in there to cast aspersions on S’s character and history. It’s disgusting that she’s done this and that Josh has allowed his children’s mother to be disrespected in this way.
on The previois thread someone mentions that he suicide attempt is true cos the boys mum spoke about it on her own Insta. How DARE Rachet talk about it 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
on The previois thread someone mentions that he suicide attempt is true cos the boys mum spoke about it on her own Insta. How DARE Rachet talk about it 🤬
Oh, I know there are a lot of truths in there (I’m local with plenty of friends of friends) just trying to say how really crappy it is that she’s done this!

Reactions: 33
It is just so desperately sad that the most traumatic time in their lives is being sold to the highest bidder to fund her lifestyle. It’s not her story to tell, she may have cared for those boys at one stage but she’s showed time and time again that this is no longer the case.
And I think josh is just as bad as her he has got to know what’s going on she’s been writing the thing for 2 years he will have read it!
As for pa jo, stabby, em and Hannah they all need to take a long hard look at themselves for standing by and supporting this tit show😡

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I don’t think they have allowed it. I think this is why it’s so silent this weekend. She’s been found out. I think they didn’t know how far she’d gone.

And now what do they do? J could leave but I think he’s tit-scared to because he knows she’ll weaponise Wilby. Could he even afford to go? He’s probably scared she’ll keep E from him, as I do genuinely believe he adores her. I think that fear is unfounded because her own dad would probably allow some contact, but he wouldn’t see her much.

Patchwork my arse, it’s all one big bleeping mess with R at the centre, manipulating everyone around her and backing them all into corners.

Reactions: 42
Does anyone know S in real life and can confirm she’s ok and has support.
Im worried for her as the whole “patchwork” sham family has went so quiet on the same weekend that this awful thing is released for review.
I’m honestly not fishing for gossip or trying to be dramatic as I know it’ll sound like that but I’m really worried about S given what we all know (but shouldn’t!) about her history.
I’m also stepping back now, R will never be held accountable for the PP money and honestly given what her life has now sunk to she’s welcome to all the money in the world as nothing will make up for what she’s done to those children.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
She’s gonna need a big story to come back with to deflect from here after today. Shall we guess? Her “ill with cancer mother” perhaps?

It’s got to be some big sob story as she will need everyone to feel sorry for her once this becomes more public

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.