Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Velvet Hour

Chatty Member
Of course I am thinking this new book is loosely based on her real life ( to include the boy’s mum and her story) if indeed this is the case and Jamie is based on Josh then why on Earth didn’t he try and help the mother of his child when she was clearly struggling with her mental health and masking if with other problems?
I say this because 20 years ago , I was divorced and the toll of trying to be brave, doing two jobs , pay a mortgage and bring up 3 children, while struggling with anxiety caused me to have a breakdown and take 8 months off work. My ex husband was amazing . He picked up the kids every morning to take them to school , took time to explain to them that mum needed a rest and how much she loved them, his wife ( then a newish girlfriend at the time ) again was fantastic with the kids abs so helpful to me ( and both treated me with the utmost respect as the children’s mother) their love and concern both practically and emotionally was a great help and while they offered to have the children live with them until I was back on my feet was nice ( they stayed with me but slept at dad’s very other weekend) at no time was it ever suggested I should lose residency of them . Fast forward 20 years and my kids are all grown up and adore the lady who is their step mum .
Perhaps Josh and Rachel could have showed compassion to his ex and maybe helped with his boys and encouraged her to get better and keep up contact so she had a reason to get better.

• Heart
Reactions: 108

armywife119

VIP Member
I’m currently writing a book it’s about an ex girl band member called Veronica and her football hubby Dwayne. They have 4 kids- Brookside, Roland, Chuck and Harmonica. Dwayne played for Margate Utd, met Veronica when she performed with her group the space girls. She is now a fashion designer and he sits around looking pretty in his calvins.
It’s taken me 6 years to write and I’ve now done over 100 pages! It’s all come from my imagination and not based on anyone in real life, honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 96

Sausageface

Chatty Member
I’ve decided that I’m going to write my own ‘fiction’ book. It will be written in the first person. My main character will be called Sarah and it will be all about how my husband, James, cheated on me with the local bike - Rebecca - whilst she was pregnant with her daughter, Evie. James and Rebecca will then get together and have Rebecca’s other children, Betty and Tabitha, living with them. Then I will detail how they destroyed my mental health and drove me to attempt suicide due to their constant bad behaviour and endeavours to turn my children, Sam and Zac, against me. Anything that seems familiar will be entirely coincidental as this is all from my imagination!

• Heart
Reactions: 79
I didn't think it could get any worse than him playing with a plug socket but I was wrong, because then Edie started singing 😬 made me want to stick a fucking fork into a plug socket myself 😐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73

Smellis

I know it’s been said but those videos of W crying are harrowing. How can any mother video their toddler like that when they’re so clearly in need?!
My little girl was born the same week as W and while I don’t agree with comparing children developmentally especially at this age but that is NOT a normal cry/response when he’s been around so many people. My little girl has just had me all day every day (and her dad when he’s in from work etc) and funnily enough she had her first sleepover at my dad and stepmums (true ‘lockdown baby’ style she’s only really had time with them during breaks in restrictions and in the park once a week/FaceTime every day) my dad was so excited to have her stay they made pizzas, planted sunflowers, did all sorts when I picked her up she shut the door on me and shouted NO MUMMY! When we were leaving my dad cried and that’s what ratchet should realise lockdown didn’t steal your babies childhood; your dog shit parenting did. Lockdown stole from adults who knew a different life. Babies transitioning to toddlers follow their parents lead and if you’re going to ignore them emotionally and allow them to play with plug sockets but have a life time excuse of ‘lockdown baby’ then no wonder they’re going to behave the way he does.

• Heart
Reactions: 71

FridaK

VIP Member
I’m not joking. I’ve had to take a break because I’ve just started crying for Sam, Sebastian and Issac and I don’t cry easily.
How in gods name has Josh and his family let this happen? Those poor, poor boys. I can’t believe my eyes!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Dip in and out of this thread as I gave up thinking she would ever be caught out for what she's done. Ironically it was Rachel who sent me to tattle with her snotfest video. Thank god for that my eyes are well and truly opened. Naming the site was probably her biggest mistake.

I cannot believe what she's written in that book, its disgusting. She's an awful awful person. I work myself in a psychiatric hospital ward so have supported people with pretty much every mental health illness there is. In the book 'Laura' has personality disorder if this is true to S in real life too then Josh married someone and had children with them full well knowing she had an illness. This is a fact! Personality disorders 9 times out of 10 stem from some type of childhood trauma. A traumatic event can then create the emotional disregulation etc. It's totally not her fault but why did he turn on her so badly when she was clearly in crisis?

If she doesn't have personality disorder in real life and has any other illness which there are lots of, its just mind-blowing to me that the pair of them behaved the way they did. Granted, S may not be an angel and no one knows what really went on, but when you are in crisis or a psychotic episode it's entirely possible to do things you have no recollection of when you are well again. We see it all the time. People who attack their family or children, people who take their clothes of and run around in public naked etc. They are shocked when they get better and have to find out what they've done. I've rambled a bit but yeah you get the point.

Just to add. Its downright fucking weird that two posters on here have said they don't know S personally but they've reached out to her and talk to her regularly. That's insane, that's the kind of shit that makes Rachel sound believable when she calls us trolls 😳 being nosy on someone's socials is one thing, I know I do it to loads of different people because I'm a nosy bitch. But going out your way to then message and befriend them? Nah that's just fucking odd 😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64

Mummytojanda

I really don’t want to offend anybody with what I’m about to say, but it infuriates me that she calls him a ‘lockdown baby’ he was not born in any of the lockdowns, my daughter was born last June, she is what I class as a lockdown baby. She will be 1 tomorrow, and yes she’s hesitant with seeing our families and friends since lockdown is lifting and having people in our home (we didn’t have anyone in during previous loosening of restrictions because of having a baby) BUT she handles it a lot better than wilby. After 30 mins of someone being there she’s more relaxed. She keeps pulling out this “lockdown baby” card as an excuse for it when in reality he’s been exposed to far more visitors than most kids, he doesn’t have clear boundaries by his parents, and by the looks of things not a strong feeling of safety and a connection with his mum!! If either of my kids were that upset and didn’t automatically want me id be so upset and be giving my own head a wobble

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
I find it bizarre that random tattlers are reaching out and building relationships with S, I get that we are all concerned for her and her wellbeing but that just feels a step too far and like it’s being done out of nosiness 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

doingtherightthing

Chatty Member
WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK HAVE I JUST READ!!!

I honestly cannot believe my brown eyes. I don’t care anymore about my PayPal donations, it’s long gone, spent on fluffy clouds and pick & mix. What I do care about, is that the deep trauma of 2 young, innocent boys has just been given a price tag.

This is a far cry from a fictional story. It’s a fucking biography, only it’s not just her life she’s sold, it’s the boys and their Mum. She can stamp a BTEC disclaimer on it all she likes, we can all read between the lines.

I don’t know about anyone else but I’m worried for S. What this could do to her mental health and her recovery could be catastrophic. I only hope she has a strong support network around her now because I really think she’s going to need it. Rachel has some seriously unstable huns following her as we all know, if we managed to find S’s social media, it won’t take them long either and I seriously hope Rachel hasn’t just set her up for a load of targeted abuse from the hun club.

How Josh could sit back and allow this to go ahead is beyond me. He took the boys full time to protect them but he’s just failed them. Epically. Their story is theirs to tell, if and when they wish to. It’s not for his wife to sell to Penguin for the best price and sugar coat it that it’s to build a future for them. Josh should have put his foot down and said his children are off the market. His ex wife’s mental health and suicide attempt is off the market too because like it not, she is still their Mother and he has a duty to make sure he prevents any further damage to her or the boys, to make sure that her recovery works out for the best so the lines of communication between her and the boys can be open again if and when they decide. Instead, he has allowed Rachel to potentially break a woman who already, by her own admission, struggles with her mental health. It’s fucking disgusting.

This woman is about to open a CIC and “support” women with mental health, addiction and all manner of issues. It worries me that these women’s stories will be next in line for book 3, that they are putting their trust in someone who thinks that it’s acceptable to “sell” someone’s mental health in a way that makes anyone with mental health concerns, unworthy of love, an unfit parent, unhinged and incapable of function normally again.

Every screen shot I’ve read is so badly written but the content blows that right of the water.
This book has proven that Rachel is a danger to her own family and everyone else who comes in to contact with her.

I need to shut up now, I’m angry crying.

• Sad
Reactions: 57

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
@Livivo No more disturbing than following her on social media and ‘befriending’ her when you don’t know her or haven’t met her in real life.

Wish tattlers would just leave the poor woman alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
In the book there was also a lot of focus on how events made HER feel even when they weren’t directly affecting her.

Example - one woman she meets on the beach has recently lost a baby at full term and “Jo” can’t cope, ends up sobbing and asking the mum how she carries on.

Another theme is the domestic abuse of her boss and frequently “Jo” depicts how hard SHE finds it, how it makes her panic and want to vomit (in fact the first time she sees her boss beaten up by the husband she does vomit on their doorstep 🙄).

The whole thing makes me feel like she actually has zero experience of anything particularly harrowing in her own life and that she has never really supported anyone through trauma either because surely your focus should be them?

It’s very much like that time she says she went to the home of a young woman who had fled abuse and been housed somewhere Rachel found disgusting to the point where she cried, asked the lady how she could stand living there and had to be comforted by said person.

Hopefully Social Services will get involved.
Yet again.
And, actually do something to remove those poor children from those appalling "parents".
I don't think any children should be removed from their care. For a start where the fuck would they go? Do I think Rachaeaeaeale and Joyce should be told to stop exploiting the kids? Absolutely! I also think they'd benefit from a parenting course because they've strayed so far off the right fucking track it's unreal.

I don't even think it needs to be social services that step in. Every single person involved in their lives have the responsibility to do something. Hannah, Mrs Brown, Emily, Jo and stabby Jo. They need to tell her to stop exploiting the kids for money, likes, attention and start parenting them properly. Someone just needs to step the fuck up! Someone also needs to point out that Wilby is nearly 2 and needs more stimulation than the telly and food.

I'm appalled by them too, I think they're terrible people and bad parents. Removing children from their homes though isn't something I'd ever advocate for unless there was no other option to keep them safe.

• Heart

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
I’m irrationally annoyed that she named “Laura’s” children Will and Ruby, which, smushed together, make Wilby.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

RubySky478

VIP Member
My 8 year old listening in the background to the latest story:

“Not everything can be THAT amazing. She needs to calm down a bit…”
“Lush? LUSH? What the hell is that all about?”
“Five days IS a long time to be away from your family…”

Future Tattler in the making…

• Haha
  • Heart