PTWM #80 We have no words. Just when we thought she couldn’t stoop any lower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst this new piece of fiction is an utter tit show, it is quite telling.
Nothing exciting in her life has happened since she blew a family apart for her to reference.
She hasn't got an original thought it her head, she has to constantly refer to her past for any form of inspiration.
Really Rach, get a bleeping life 😂

Reactions: 26
I really hope she does read here, even though she appears to. And quietly shuts down her pages and disappears.

Reactions: 12
Just read the screenshots, I honestly can not believe this has been published, it’s awful, worse than fifty shades. Worse than my teenage English essays. Jesus, is she shagging someone at Penguin to get that tit passed?

Reactions: 19
Just reading tattlers reaction to her ‘fictional’ book & totally agree with the outrage! I cannot believe that J read it & said “That’s great, go ahead”, no matter how much money was on the table. If he did he’s as bigger bleep as her. Did she sweeten him up with the Avery? Hopefully if he wasn’t aware of the content he’s also had a preview, kicked off big style & threatened to out her unless she cancels the deal. Don’t know what part of her thought for a second this will make her look good. Unless of course, E, Stabby Jo & Gastrid encouraged her to write it knowing exactly what they were doing 😂 This angers me so much, more so because I’m Team Seb 💯

Reactions: 19
I know its a bit early in the thread game and may be 'not playing cricket' but it made me chuckle

It all started when her face turned into a llama and now its the book causing all the drama.

Reactions: 10
can’t wait to see the load of stories when she finally comes on and we know she will as she will no doubt have ads to do soon. She will be talking shite and looking anywhere but the camera because she knows what’s been said here and will be spinning her lies to make everyone share her non-funny stories.

Reactions: 9
I haven’t read all the screenshots of the book, it’s horrible. It’s not her story to tell even if it is ‘fiction’. But then again isn’t her whole life one big work of fiction?
Those poor children. They will read that . I feel quite sick tbh

Reactions: 12
I’ve decided that I’m going to write my own ‘fiction’ book. It will be written in the first person. My main character will be called Sarah and it will be all about how my husband, James, cheated on me with the local bike - Rebecca - whilst she was pregnant with her daughter, Evie. James and Rebecca will then get together and have Rebecca’s other children, Betty and Tabitha, living with them. Then I will detail how they destroyed my mental health and drove me to attempt suicide due to their constant bad behaviour and endeavours to turn my children, Sam and Zac, against me. Anything that seems familiar will be entirely coincidental as this is all from my imagination!

• Heart
Reactions: 79
The worst of it her absolute betrayal of those two boys. Because despite current evidence to the contrary she did help them in the past, she did do some things right by them. But she’s shot that all to tit now. It’s true how corrosive money is. She’s chosen £’s over the mental health and happiness of those kids.

My point here being the fact she was so good to them previously makes this all so much worse, IMO. She’s gained their trust and their love and has thrown that all away and sold them all out.

Reactions: 44
Normally lurk without a account but had to make one to read the book attachments. Wow all I am seeing is a full on assassination of S, Rach refuses to leave this woman be and to recover from all her trauma.

Reactions: 41
I’ve decided that I’m going to write my own ‘fiction’ book. It will be written in the first person. My main character will be called Sarah and it will be all about how my husband, James, cheated on me with the local bike - Rebecca - whilst she was pregnant with her daughter, Evie. James and Rebecca will then get together and have Rebecca’s other children, Betty and Tabitha, living with them. Then I will detail how they destroyed my mental health and drove me to attempt suicide due to their constant bad behaviour and endeavours to turn my children, Sam and Zac, against me. Anything that seems familiar will be entirely coincidental as this is all from my imagination!
I'd happily donate to a Go Fund me for this to happen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I really hope her Huns have googled PTWM as they’re worried about her & found Tattle 🤞🏻 I used to like her, followed her. Please forgive me but I asked my friends to check her out too. Sorry. After a few things she said that didn’t add up I googled is PTWM a liar. Found Tattle, initially I thought you guys were very harsh. Now when I watch her stories I can’t wait to flip to the threads 🙌 I’m 💯 sure E is on here too!

Reactions: 21
I really hope she does read here, even though she appears to. And quietly shuts down her pages and disappears.
I was going to say something similar, she doesn't do anything quietly though. More like put up a post about how the trolls have got too much and no amount of rescue remedy or hypnotherapy can save her so she is going to quit SM for her and her family's mental health and safety. Que the Huns outpouring of love and support 🙄

Reactions: 4
I was going to say something similar, she doesn't do anything quietly though. More like put up a post about how the trolls have got too much and no amount of rescue remedy or hypnotherapy can save her so she is going to quit SM for her and her family's mental health and safety. Que the Huns outpouring of love and support 🙄
Never gonna happen. She’s in too deep and has completely lost sight of reality. All she cares about now is money. No matter who she hurts.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.