PTWM #80 We have no words. Just when we thought she couldn’t stoop any lower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like when she’s set her huns on other people online, or bullied the disabled kid at hers kids school? That kind of “mean”??

Isn’t the idea of a paddling pool that you put water in it?
Wilby only likes toilet water so she will just wait for him to tit in it

Her eyebrows crack me up. She recently paid for one of her besties to get her eyebrows done by a really good local woman - there’s no way she went there for her own and I’m worried that people will think she did. It will ruin really good local woman’s business!

I’ve just double checked and despite R claiming to have paid etc, she’s not even liked the post about the ‘bestie’s’ eyebrows. Her lesbian lover has however…!
Charlee did Emily’s brows as she was tagged on her business page not sure who elses brows she’s paid for there’s a brill microblader in Brixham & very much doubt she is responsible for rachets monstrous disasters 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Her eyebrows crack me up. She recently paid for one of her besties to get her eyebrows done by a really good local woman - there’s no way she went there for her own and I’m worried that people will think she did. It will ruin really good local woman’s business!

I’ve just double checked and despite R claiming to have paid etc, she’s not even liked the post about the ‘bestie’s’ eyebrows. Her lesbian lover has however…!
Who is her lesbian lover? Does Joycey know?😂

I have micro bladed brows and yes the first few weeks after you have them done , they go dark, they look patchy, they fade and you think ‘what the hell have I done?’ Then they heal and you love them and think ‘where have they been all my life’ then 6 weeks after the initial appointment , you have the top up to fill in any bits that may be missed or go a bit more dramatic . Had mine done in 2017 and just have an annual top up.
I don’t get micro blading, I get powder brows but the heeling process is much the same. But as I said on a previous post, she has too much under the natural brow line. And she defo has had them done cos you can see the bits that are fading and going scabby and then coming back! I drive 45 mins to get mine done rather than go down the road to whoever, cos I know she’ll do them right!!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.