PTWM #79 Instead of lying about paint spills and lids, please just try to parent your kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must admit I did chuckle at Josh dropping those Alanis lines in. Betsy’s word of the day is definitely ‘ironic’ 😂😂.

God but what a boring load of content though. Missing bikini, still a paint stain, toddler does 💩. Yawn!
Me too! I thought it was quite witty (first time I've seen a bit of personality)....it probably went over Rachaele's head 😂

Reactions: 20
The first part of the argument with the secret filming was real as you could see the irritation on Betsys face while she was asking for help and was just being mocked but the ‘show’ in the shed was so set up for content. All 3 were acting so stilted and wooden. And unpopular opinion but I can’t stand Lula her voice irritates me so much!

Reactions: 33
The tv falling was fake. Their reaction was pretty tame, the camera jitters and Ratchet has moved. Either it fell and wasn’t recorded so they re-did it or it was completely set up. Sad bastards.

Reactions: 17
That year 7 drama performance was a good laugh.

Good use of locations, picking areas in the house where broken or stained items are to maximise freebie blagging, could have worked harder on the scripting in the broken bed freebie blagging section, that felt a bit forced and perhaps consult a thesaurus to avoid the repetition of “ironic”.

All in all, a fair first effort. I’ll grade it a C and look forward to seeing the next scripted piece project. 👏🏽💜

• Haha
Reactions: 54
The first part of the argument with the secret filming was real as you could see the irritation on Betsys face while she was asking for help and was just being mocked but the ‘show’ in the shed was so set up for content. All 3 were acting so stilted and wooden. And unpopular opinion but I can’t stand Lula her voice irritates me so much!
She does have a peculiar voice 😬.

Reactions: 10
I know what you mean, its like she can't be bothered to speak properly.. Really lazy meh talking!

Reactions: 9
Wow now she can add actress to her bio, please tell me on top of all the other tit she posts shes now not going down the ladbaby set up content route for likes and follower. Love how she proclaims to be some Domestic violence/anti bullying ambassador, then partly films her upset daughters and posts it, how much will L get ripped at school for that so shes effectively promoting or encouraging bullying and almost every day she posts her being awful to J, she needs someone to hide anything she can record on and to delete all her social media.

Reactions: 9
Aww I feel so sorry for Lula, I think her mother and Betsy gang up on her, she's a vulnerable wee soul, her voice is her voice she can't help that.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Curious why her ‘PA’ always drives her and she sits in the back. She really thinks she’s someone doesn’t she 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think T always sounds defeated and down, which living with those idiots doesn’t surprise me. I couldn’t understand why she even set the camera up in the first place in Bs room, everything must be about content not just living life. They may as well have their own reality show 🙄🙄

Reactions: 13
I think T always sounds defeated and down, which living with those idiots doesn’t surprise me. I couldn’t understand why she even set the camera up in the first place in Bs room, everything must be about content not just living life. They may as well have their own reality show 🙄🙄
Oh god don't give her ideas 🤦‍♀️
That will be another failed YouTube attempt
" at home with the hambletons" 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Whenever something I consider funny happens in my house - I immediately re tell the story and then demand people tell me their favourite part. Normal behaviour.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Wonder if she'll start wearing a body cam so she can record every boring part of her day. Though that would free up her hands and god forbid she actually use them for anything else but filming.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I note that when J was quoting lines from Alanis Morrisette he didn't use "it's like meeting the man of your dreams, and then meeting his beautiful wife" 👀😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
The video of W and the chickens made me sad. You could see he wanted to feed the chickens like his dad did, but they just ignored him. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.