PTWM #79 Instead of lying about paint spills and lids, please just try to parent your kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’ve flicked through her stories haven’t watched every one but has she really set the camera up to watch them arguing and looking for her bikini!! Why 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Seriously I just don’t get why they are such tit parents, “it’s only five minutes out of a day” or all the other bollocks cannot cover up the fact they have absolutely no idea how to parent their tucking children, no matter what their age!

Reactions: 13
The worst thing about the trampoline is that Tallulah bought it with her own birthday money and her bleep of a mother got her overpaid PA to sell it on Facebook a few months later. The kids have zero toys in the garden.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Watch the take with this shot. It jumps a frame to it. Very weird and makes me think B has nudged the telly for content.
No way is that camera secretly recording that load of tit. Its so scripted and so set up for content. It just sounds fake.
I used the word 'irony' in one of my older posts. Hoping they've been reading here.. Hi R 👋 😉

The worst thing about the trampoline is that Tallulah bought it with her own birthday money and her bleep of a mother got her overpaid PA to sell it on Facebook a few months later. The kids have zero toys in the garden.
The garden looks awful. I hate the idea of the avery. The irony of Josh being as trapped as his beloved birds 😬.

No toys or much actual space for fun. They really are selfish shits.
Can't imagine Lula saw any of the money either. Grabby Greta won't have any of that 😡

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Iv just looked at the ad post, 20 comments so far out of 223k followers (after an hour i would expect it to be in the hundreds) ,and only 2 comments actually relate to what she is advertising.... way to go sky 👏

Reactions: 16
Oh that garden story really saddens me. My kids were spoken to constantly. A non stop narrative. R is chatting a bit but it's only for camera. J is so so awkward.
What happened to the trampoline? Was it sold?
Complete tit show of communication today.. Betsy don't swear!! .. Has he done a tit?? seconds later to J. 🙄😩

And that poor toddler screaming and grunting and she does decides what he wants, no animal noises talk or chatting to him and asking him to copy her. Totally lazy!!

To think he'll be having his 2yr check in a couple of months is worrying, they're bound to flag it up. 🤔

Reactions: 22
They have zero garden now Joyce has opened Birdworld.

Reactions: 13
Poor T suffers the worst I think. She's at such a crappy age. I have a daughter similar and it's definitely not fun but having a bigger sister who you don't always get along with and picks on you and then having your mother "secretly" record your argument for hundreds to watch is just crap. I'm sure there's kids at school who say I saw what happened last night on insta to her. That must feel like tit

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Iv just seen the argument.... why the hell is she just standing there and not butting in and calming the argument down, she is just allowing it to escalate. Your the parent rach, step in. I know siblings argue but as a parent you step in and end the argument, not stand there laughing and recording.
She also sounded scripted like she does in one of her ads, betsy is a better actress than her 😂

Reactions: 20
SO I’m coming on to quickly say thanks everyone for the thread title votes. Love you all so so hard like the most ever 💜

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Secretely recording people is just such a no in any world. Let alone someone supposed to be campaigning against domestic violence.

Does anyone know any other instagrammers that do that?

Reactions: 22
I don’t really follow this prick now as she bugs the living hell out of me, but watching her story’s today with W, ( it’s probably been mentioned many times) but is there something wrong with him? His behaviour, body language & grunting doesn’t look right to me, I’m observing as a mother of a child on the autistic spectrum & can see a few traits

Reactions: 24
Must admit I did chuckle at Josh dropping those Alanis lines in. Betsy’s word of the day is definitely ‘ironic’ 😂😂.

God but what a boring load of content though. Missing bikini, still a paint stain, toddler does 💩. Yawn!

Reactions: 11
I don’t really follow this prick now as she bugs the living hell out of me, but watching her story’s today with W, ( it’s probably been mentioned many times) but is there something wrong with him? His behaviour, body language & grunting doesn’t look right to me, I’m observing as a mother of a child on the autistic spectrum & can see a few traits
Yes, and Raq has been told this before but her words were “I just see a little innocent boy loving his life”... surely with all those brothers and sisters and people around him constantly he’d be able to say even the most simplest of words like mum dad dog etc. I think the poor boy needs to go to some kind of nursery/childminder/play school because he is simply bored hence the emptying out the pantry/spitting his drink all over the floor/spilling paint/emptying cupboards. I know these are generally toddler things to do but he is just left to his own devices most days, then of course R does the whole ‘walking into him from the other room’ to film him.

Reactions: 14
She also said she has yearly training in autism and aspergers and that makes her an expert and he definitely doesn't have any traits🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
It's not ironic and pierced nipples don't need supported 😅. She's not great with words is she

Reactions: 7
The only ironic thing about the whole broadcasted sister disagreement was B herself. I’m going to defend R here which as most people on here Know I have never done. She did try to say that they should either both leave each other’s clothes alone or should agree that that there might be losses. I thought B was extremely overbearing and wouldn’t allow anyone else to speak. B is what 5 years older than T and if she’s adult enough to have them nips pierced she’s adult enough to be nice to her little sister over a bikini. Which she has a drawer full. Like she needed it to go paddle boarding in the North Sea in May!! And once again I despair at the affect on these children of these aspects of their families life being put online.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.