PTWM #78 Comparing themselves to Yoko & John but won't admit where the PayPal has gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A while ago I once emailed a company about some ready meals another influencer had advertised. It was so poorly done the food looked terrible. I asked why they bothered paying for that type of advert. They replied saying they send samples of the meals to influencers who they think would be interested and asked them if they like them to review them on their thread. They do not pay for the content the influencer makes so have no editorial control. They do however give them a code for a reduction in the initial price. That’s what I think her Allplants ads is. They emailed her saying can we send you some free meals. She’s said yes cause it’s convenient for those girls and done and an advert to up her engagement. It’s all about the lies and intrigue of the influencer world.

Reactions: 8
Me lol. I'm the very least interested in her doing sod all for tit loads of money 🤣. What do I win?!
It’s an amazin (R never says the word properly) prize hun. It’s my lush mustard yellow armchair, , slight smell of cats piss, dog only crapped on it once), few fag burns and the odd dodgy stain. It’s being delivered as we speak. If you could send me the £69 delivery fee via PayPal that would be amazin babe. 💜

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s an amazin (R never says the word properly) prize hun. It’s my lush mustard yellow armchair, , slight smell of cats piss, dog only crapped on it once), few fag burns and the odd dodgy stain. It’s being delivered as we speak. If you could send me the £69 delivery fee via PayPal that would be amazin babe. 💜
That is LUSH hun. Thanks so much. I LOVE cats piss. It's like my very favourite thing like ever.
💜💜 fluffy clouds for everyone 💜💜.
Ps. Was J involved in the dodgy stain?! 🤢🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I had the Pfizer vacc and no reaction, so she could be like me with no reaction. Everyone is so different. But either way rachet would def had mad a bazillion stories if she got hers. Sorry you had a tit time
Sorry didn’t mean she would deffo been ill as I was just because she is rachaeleeee I think I been unlucky with Pfizer as most I know been fine with it - that said regardless if she had reaction to it or not she would deffo have let us know she had it
Thanks though it’s been tit but hopefully won’t get Covid again and second jab be a doddle haha

Reactions: 3
That is LUSH hun. Thanks so much. I LOVE cats piss. It's like my very favourite thing like ever.
💜💜 fluffy clouds for everyone 💜💜.
Ps. Was J involved in the dodgy stain?! 🤢🤣
It’s where I horrifically vomited plus a bit of crusty Josh jizz.

Now could you could send me some flowers and a card to say thanks, and post on IG how generous I am that would be lush.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

Now could you could send me some flowers and a card to say thanks, and post on IG how generous I am that would be lush.
Josh Jizz 🤣🤣.
Josh Jizz 🤣🤣
I can't even think of a funny reply while my mind is thinking of JJ 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Did E not flee domestic violence? If so, I wonder how is she so comfortable with her whole life and where she lives and works being shared so publicly?
Her account was private until she moved, and probably realised how much free stuff she can get if her account is public like Rancid’s

Reactions: 8

I actually said “oh god” out loud reading that .. ye are a scream 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looking at her deleted posts maybe some of the complaints made to companies like Lego and Tesco might’ve worked? Come to think of it has it not been a while since she posted her Tesco shop consisting of £200 of flowers and wine :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Looking at her deleted posts maybe some of the complaints made to companies like Lego and Tesco might’ve worked? Come to think of it has it not been a while since she posted her Tesco shop consisting of £200 of flowers and wine :unsure:
Yes, she used to do a Tesco’s advert every Friday night at 7pm. I used to get my popcorn out for it, and then message you all on here about the latest delights like “and today we have 23 bouquets of flowers, 16 bottles of wine, 10 packs of calms and a curly wurly”. I used to eagerly await the next instalment, then one day it never came and after a few weeks I realised, I really had experienced the abandonment she felt at the age of 4. 💔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Yes, she used to do a Tesco’s advert every Friday night at 7pm. I used to get my popcorn out for it, and then message you all on here about the latest delights like “and today we have 23 bouquets of flowers, 16 bottles of wine, 10 packs of calms and a curly wurly”. I used to eagerly await the next instalment, then one day it never came and after a few weeks I realised, I really had experienced the abandonment she felt at the age of 4. 💔😂
I think you should contact penguin there's defo a book deal to be done here 💜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I get a really creepy vibe from that Jordan... don’t know what it is about him but he makes my skin crawl.. 😳

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.