PTWM #78 Comparing themselves to Yoko & John but won't admit where the PayPal has gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she removed all grid post including Emily, had a quick scroll and can only see 1 in the last few months, Emily and Jordan outside his shop.
I highly doubt it was a troll who reported her to the ss, I would not put it past R to do it, just so Emily is more reliable on her.

She will have another man lined up before that!
Poor Jordan, he’s definitely on her hit list 😳🤯

Reactions: 4
Poor Jordan, he’s definitely on her hit list 😳🤯
I don't get how people can move on from one to another even just as a fling. My husband has basically done this recently and my heart is broken. I'm so upset. I don't know if I'll ever get over what he's done to be honest. R seems to thrive off it and the more complicated it is the better for "her story"

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Don't mean to go off topic but noticed two puffs/Lincoln~shaws didn't post public happy birthday messages, they got their following off R, best mates with E.
Looks like they are putting a distance from r and e.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
He seems like a prick so if he's stupid enough to go there he deserves everything he gets 🤷
I’d like to think he’d be better than that but from what we know of him and her, it’d make the perfect story wouldn’t it? Her a saviour, him and his mum a “pillar” of the community. They just fell in love because they share a love of CICs and helping people.. you get the picture!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone know what E’s family are like? Are they decent people? I’m just thinking if I was in her position my mum would hit the roof if she found out I’d been reported to ss. It would cause ww3 between us as I know she would demand I had nothing more to do with the scammer or else or else I’d be dragged home by my ears (I’m not even joking 🙈)
I wonder if that might have happened here, maybe granny is a decent person and has put her foot firmly down.

Reactions: 26
Sorry that's happened to you, I.hope you.can move on and find happiness, I have been single for 11 years now because of the abuse I got.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’d never be on her own. She’d play the victim first (all those posts showing Josh drinking or being controlling around food), then suck in the next poor fucker. Bonus points if she messes up lives along the way. Can’t imagine she’s ever been single. She’s that’s type.

Reactions: 11
Sorry that's happened to you, I.hope you.can move on and find happiness, I have been single for 11 years now because of the abuse I got.
I presume that's in reply to me? Thank you I hope I can too but I can't see me trusting anyone ever again tbh

Reactions: 5
I don't get how people can move on from one to another even just as a fling. My husband has basically done this recently and my heart is broken. I'm so upset. I don't know if I'll ever get over what he's done to be honest. R seems to thrive off it and the more complicated it is the better for "her story"
It can be a trait of a narcissistic person to accept no responsibility for the break up and instantly move on. I hope your heart heals soon x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’d never be on her own. She’d play the victim first (all those posts showing Josh drinking or being controlling around food), then suck in the next poor fucker. Bonus points if she messes up lives along the way. Can’t imagine she’s ever been single. She’s that’s type.
Stop giving the rat ideas 😅

Reactions: 2
I presume that's in reply to me? Thank you I hope I can too but I can't see me trusting anyone ever again tbh
Absolutely such a confusing thing to happen, so sorry he’s done that to you. I think you know it’s not all roses over there now, my children’s dad cheated and it affected me so badly, but now I’m bloody glad he did me such a huge favour. Youll get there. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Absolutely such a confusing thing to happen, so sorry he’s done that to you. I think you know it’s not all roses over there now, my children’s dad cheated and it affected me so badly, but now I’m bloody glad he did me such a huge favour. Youll get there. Xx
Thank you so much. I hope I have that outlook in the future xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.