PTWM #77 Rachel’s neither big nor clever, bullies her kids and helps them never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus! There you go tit bags, how delightful ! I mean in the past Ive called my 2 teenage lads all the names under the sun when they’ve tested my patience but its been to my close mates or family not on line for them and the whole world to see
Over 4 years ago as well, so they would have been roughly 12, 11, 9, 8 and 3. No wonder the kids all swear like troopers at her.

Reactions: 10
How has Betsy managed to get her nipples pierced? Aren’t intimate piercings all 18+? They are around me anyway

Reactions: 14
If the brixham grapevine was suggesting she was involved more than what is stated, it makes you wonder what reputation she has anyway, although doesn't suprise me, R has got quite the reputation with the locals herself.
And I just hope to god, Jo stays away from this womens centre and R doesn't hire her!!!
I’m half laughing to be honest. They all just sound like a big group of local wannabe gangster druggie trash. She’s rotten. Kind of feel a little bit confused at this point how Josh managed to get pulled into it in the first place 🤔. It’s just a messy state of existence

I’m half laughing to be honest. They all just sound like a big group of local wannabe gangster trash. She’s rotten. Kind of feel a little bit confused at this point how Josh managed to get pulled into it in the first place 🤔. It’s just a messy state of existence
It literally must just be, hannah met her and couldn't shake her off over the years and she was an easy escape for josh when he was having marital problems. I can't think of any other reason how josh would find her appealing, the company she has kept over the years and her behaviour.
Not to mention the company she currently keeps.... one best mate been in prison for drug smuggling and another best mate is in the midst of a serious court case regarding a near fatal stabbing (not to mention her best mates company of alleged drug dealers) and the fact she is in the middle of a questionable paypal scam.... baffles me, it really does.
And she thought a public social media account was a good idea 🤯

Reactions: 25
Over on Trevi insta stories takeover by various Instagrammers, talking from the heart. Cue Rach... Let me tell you about me, me, me and more of me 😁 oh and here’s where I live and which beaches are near me, so any nutter can find me 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
How has Betsy managed to get her nipples pierced? Aren’t intimate piercings all 18+? They are around me anyway
Good point, places near me are very strict on age and ID now, maybe its just more lax down there? I used to live in the south east as a youngster, and blagged a clit piercing at 16, tongue at 15, my first tattoo at 14, and belly button at 13. No ID needed. "Are you 18?" was the only question asked. Utter cringe when I look back. Little Snarkypants was a little knob head 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I got my nipples both pierced at 16 because at 16 you’re legally allowed to have sex etc so it’s legal for intimate piercings. Obvs don’t have my nipple piercings anymore because you grow up and think yeah , I look a right dick!

• Haha
Sorry but B getting her nipples pierced at her age is awful and it shows what sort of girl she is and what sort of mum R is!!!! If that makes me a prude then so be it! I’m appalled!!!!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Other peoples feral kids clambering all over. They’re all disgusting humans and deserve each other tbh. Can you imagine them in years to come. Utter embarrassments .
I guess no one has heard of TVs falling onto small children and killing them? It’s basic child safety ffs. And you just know that TV isn’t attached to the wall. And these people are in charge of a WOMENS CENTRE!

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I had a bit of a Google the other day and it seems legally it can be done at 16, but a lot of reputable piercers won't do it until 18.

Reactions: 7
I guess no one has heard of TVs falling onto small children and killing them? It’s basic child safety ffs. And you just know that TV isn’t attached to the wall. And these people are in charge of a WOMENS CENTRE!
They’ve not flinched about the mirror of horror so I doubt the tv even has been given a second thought

• Angry
Reactions: 15
So Emily had her seat belt on today while Betsy wasn't wearing hers properly. I don't think I've called Betsy a twit before but this time she is, especially while shoving a camera in the drivers face that can lead to distraction!

Reactions: 23
So Betsey has obviously watched the little tit climb up and filmed it? Stupid little cow.
They’re all thick as pig tit. Yet the Huns lap it up. I dont comment on piercings etc as she’s 16 can get married, have sex. She’s clearly not as bright as we thought though. However , where is Emily?? They’re like kids playing at parenting. Rachaele Emily and Josh that is. Edie could do better !

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.