PTWM #77 Rachel’s neither big nor clever, bullies her kids and helps them never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my Lord. The social services referral??? I feel ashamed for both of them. Who on earth would say that as if it’s some sort of badge of honour 😳. What is wrong with her? Even if it was ‘trolls,’ why would you say it like that. She hasn’t even a smidge of class or pride 😩

Reactions: 43
I find their relationship quite strange...
Wasn't there another girl in the past that Rachael and Josh "adopted?" I think her name was Rachel and she was blonde.
She's disappeared very quickly despite being their "adopted daughter."

Reactions: 6
Is she for bleeping-real? Every single birthday video for Emily from R is a clear put down; bad driver, poor money management, social work referral, can't do coffee art, the list goes on. What a horrible soul she has, can't even be nice to her on her birthday. Anyone else feel like she's grooming Emily, the constant put downs to make E feel like she can't live without R, and owes everything to her.

All this after E left a lovely message for. R's birthday 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I'm baffled as to why anyone would report Emily to SS??? Its either Rachaele or one of her mad stalkers surely??

Reactions: 27
I haven't watched the stories, just read here.
But why on earth would you mention that your friend has had a ss referral in a birthday post to her????
I very much doubt it will be anyone from here because everyone sings her praises here, bar the odd annoying thing she does and the seat belt saga.
Its either someone to do with Emily who knows her (her life is played out in public now too) or the reason for the complaint would be the fact her child is around R and she isn't the best influence to have around your child now is she.
Why would you constantly put down your friend so publicly all the time... Rach your a bleep

Reactions: 34
Is she for bleeping-real? Every single birthday video for Emily from R is a clear put down; bad driver, poor money management, social work referral, can't do coffee art, the list goes on. What a horrible soul she has, can't even be nice to her on her birthday. Anyone else feel like she's grooming Emily, the constant put downs to make E feel like she can't live without R, and owes everything to her.

All this after E left a lovely message for. R's birthday 😤
You took the words right out of my mouth. She's setting the scene for E being portrayed as a bad mum etc etc for when they friendship goes sour.
Run for the hills Emily.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm baffled as to why anyone would report Emily to SS??? Its either Rachaele or one of her mad stalkers surely??
Could be Moody or one of the cleaning crew I suppose. I can’t see it being anyone that actively takes part here because we’ve all agreed multiple times that Emily is a pretty sound Mum (to Rachaels kids as well as her own.)

That whole bleeping display then just looked like Rachael was peeved they’d gone out without her. She literally did not have a nice word to say for Emily at all. I don’t want to report Rach anywhere, but JESUS, I would like to give her head a good shake 🤯. Horrible, horrible, woman!

Reactions: 29
OMG! She’s literally throwing E under the bus with the E is a bimbo Birthday post. E engaged more with Wilbob more in one outing than Raq has done all his life. E comes across as a good mum & SS referral is absolute bollocks. This has actually boiled my piss 😳

Reactions: 26
Why is she portraying her like that and why would she even get a SS referral in the first place?! From her ex or someone being a dick?

Reactions: 11
That was the weirdest load of stories about someone’s birthday I have ever seen. I think R is a tad obsessed with E 😳😳😳 bunny boiler alert for sure. I actually thought for a moment I was looking at Emily’s page. I didn’t realise publically humiliating your friend was a sign of an amazing friendship? I actually think E does a better job than R interacting and looking after the kids.

Reactions: 34
Wouldn’t it be funny if all us trolls sent messages of support to SS saying what a good Mum Emily seems to her own and Ratchets kids. I’m obvs not going to but it would be hilarious!! Also being reported to social services is not funny and their time should not be wasted.

Reactions: 17
My friends birthday tomorrow I will be sending her a Rach inspired post 💜
I met you when you asked for my help in Tesco as you had spent your last fiver on crack. I gave you my last penny as I’m so kind. I found out you were a raging alcoholic and had just come out of prison for fraud 💜. I let you move into my house with all my kids even though you had a few convictions for GBH 💜 I do so much for you even though you can’t get anything right without me, the way you Hoover my house is atrocious but oh how we laugh. Your cooking and make up skills are just as bad bless.
I remember the day you told me you have slept with half the men in your town. I didn’t judge and think 6 visits to the STI clinic is so lush.
On your birthday I know it’s more about me. You would still be in the gutter without me.

Once you’ve cleaned the house, picked the kids up from school, washed my car and made my tea we can eat the cake I got us. Guess who’s is who’s.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why does she blame trolls on the reporting to SS? Also it’s not a bloody badge of honour to be reported either. Twatt 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 24
I doubt she did get one .. it’s just one of Rachel’s many lies to petal the “horrid trolls” line ..

These videos of E are ghastly .. not something I would want to hear / read / see on an open platform about me ever yet alone on my birthday.

How can anyone take E seriously as a director of her CIC after this ?

Reactions: 16
I find their relationship quite strange...
Wasn't there another girl in the past that Rachael and Josh "adopted?" I think her name was Rachel and she was blonde.
She's disappeared very quickly despite being their "adopted daughter."
Yes. Rachael Lewis...not been seen for some time

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.