PTWM #77 Rachel’s neither big nor clever, bullies her kids and helps them never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another thread title courtesy of @Lucyinthesky88

Last thread recap:

Rachaele is still a bleep!
Rachaele did an advert for a toothbrush and water pick because she "likes to keep her teeth looking lush" ok hun 👀
Due to a lack of toys and interaction, Wilby was filmed banging a water bottle on the floor out of boredom, poor lad.
After a couple of weeks of being absent from Rachaele's insta, Betsy has been centre stage, with her newly pierced septum.
Tallulah got her belly button pierced.
Betsy took Lula, Isaac and Edie to Spoons for tea, apparently without an adult.
Betsy did an advert for Iconic (which is not fully vegan)
Wilbert got taken on a trip to the tip by Joyce.
Rachaele did an IGTV about her "women's centre", during which she lied through her wonky teeth. She appears to want it to be a "drop in" centre where women can come for a coffee and a chat - exactly what people suffering from domestic abuse need 🙄
Tallulah was struggling with her maths homework, asked Betsy for help, Betsy didn't understand either. So Rachaele told Betsy off for not helping (while not helping herself, instead sitting on the sofa filming and laughing. Ideal).
Wilbert got upset at the older kids all leaving for school, instead of comforting or distracting him, Ratchet filmed him crying and told him he was naughty 🙄
Rachaele was called as a witness in the court case of her best mate Stabby Jo's boyfriend.
Rachaele tumble dried her coat and melted it (it's not a great loss as it looked like a 💩)

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
It’s horrifically raining here in Torbaydos this morning. ( I had to wear my 1 waterproof coat).
I’m waiting with anticipation to see Raquel’s sea view out the window for the official weather report for the day though...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Another thread title courtesy of @Lucyinthesky88

Last thread recap:

Rachaele did an advert for a toothbrush and water pick because she "likes to keep her teeth looking lush" ok hun 👀
Due to a lack of toys and interaction, Wilby was filmed banging a water bottle on the floor out of boredom, poor lad.
After a couple of weeks of being absent from Rachaele's insta, Betsy has been centre stage, with her newly pierced septum.
Tallulah got her belly button pierced.
Betsy took Lula, Isaac and Edie to Spoons for tea, apparently without an adult.
Betsy did an advert for Iconic (which is not fully vegan)
Wilbert got taken on a trip to the tip by Joyce.
Rachaele did an IGTV about her "women's centre", during which she lied through her wonky teeth. She appears to want it to be a "drop in" centre where women can come for a coffee and a chat - exactly what people suffering from domestic abuse need 🙄
Tallulah was struggling with her maths homework, asked Betsy for help, Betsy didn't understand either. So Rachaele told Betsy off for not helping (while not helping herself, instead sitting on the sofa filming and laughing. Ideal).
Wilbert got upset at the older kids all leaving for school, instead of comforting or distracting him, Ratchet filmed him crying and told him he was naughty 🙄
Rachaele was called as a witness in the court case of her best mate Stabby Jo's boyfriend.
Rachaele tumble dried her coat and melted it (it's not a great loss as it looked like a 💩)

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page.
You forgot the most important one
R is still a c**t 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s horrifically raining here in Torbaydos this morning. ( I had to wear my 1 waterproof coat).
I’m waiting with anticipation to see Raquel’s sea view out the window for the official weather report for the day though...
She'll be replacing David as the weatherperson on Spotlight soon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has she got a sea view? She's never mentioned it....

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That whole house is so disrespectful to each other, why on earth would you want to go to her for a friendly comforting chat when her and her children (including step) talk to each other like shite the whole time.

If my son talked to meet like Seb talked to her it'd be a flat out no to whatever he wanted money for but the fact is my sons wouldn't talk to me like that.. Ever!!

Reactions: 19
The stories coming out of that court case with Jo get weirder by the day. The man who was stabbed can’t remember being stabbed. The man accused thought for a while that Jo had done it ???? She said he put pressure on her to say it wasn’t his knife and he said he didn’t. Absolutely bleeping baffling 🤷🏻‍♀️
How in Gods name do you get yourself involved in this kind of tit? I’m totally chavved out. It’s ridiculous. Just grow up for your children if nothing else 😒

• Wow
Reactions: 36
The stories coming out of that court case with Jo get weirder by the day. The man who was stabbed can’t remember being stabbed. The man accused thought for a while that Jo had done it ???? She said he put pressure on her to say it wasn’t his knife and he said he didn’t. Absolutely bleeping baffling 🤷🏻‍♀️
How in Gods name do you get yourself involved in this kind of tit? I’m totally chavved out. It’s ridiculous. Just grow up for your children if nothing else 😒

Who the hell just happens to have a knife at the side of them in their car?

Bunch of wrongun’s 😬

How the hell does Josh still have his job? Association with people like this? His wife being a robbing bastard and showing his face all over social media, blatant zero safe guarding of the children. The mind boggles. Are D&C police that tit that they don't care who they employ? Any other force would have had him booted out a long time ago.

Reactions: 40

if you were that’s scared surely you would just drive away?? Seems like a lot of BS to me, bunch of idiots!

Reactions: 10

Welcome to Torbay!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Got to be something to do with a drug deal gone wrong or something surely?

Not that R would know anything about drugs ......

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.