Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cheerios78

The alternative poem by Astrid

After years of the rat race we needed our heaven,
We found our new home in the backstreets of Devon.

The brixham massive didn't rush to be fans, I left them alone and instead joined the gram.

Followers were few (but why? My outfits are scrummy)?! So I took the plunge and contacted part time working mummy.

Rach is so lush and invited me round, her approach to safeguarding isnt so sound.
I travelled to paignton and arrived at her home, she invited me in with a spliff and a moan.

'These fucking tiny turds are giving it some of that, I'm so bloody stoned and I think you look crap'

We chatted for hours and had so much in common, neither could get a follow from stacey solomon.

I didn't want to leave but it had grown dark, and rach had promised me some help with all of her heart.

She gave me some likes and shared with her chums, suddenly my insta had 30k of huns.

Now rach and Josh are our best friends ever, we spend our sundays all together.

Keys in the fruit bowl and rugs decorating the garden,
We film as we chat without much of a pardon.

Part time working mummy has saved my life, shes a hero to all and a really good wife.

Abandoned at 4 and grew up in a squat, shes selfless and kind my Rach from the block.

May your day be wonderful whatever the weather, Rachele, I love you so hard, like the most fucking ever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 116

Womenbehavingbadly

Welcome to Torbay!! 😂
I’m looking for somewhere for a holiday in the UK this year. I think I’ve found my spot, quality entertainment on tap. I can pop into the women’s centre to do my washing so I don’t have to pay at the laundry, jordons coffee shop for my free coffee so I don’t have to pay at Costa, I’ll get surfing lessons from E and scamming lessons from R. Sorted. Can’t wait, see you in summer 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

“Happy birthday to me,
Josh is obsessed with me,
My most-used word is me,
Happy birthday to me”

• Haha

Viewingfromafar

VIP Member
Wtf? Is this a true hun that has sent her flowers but doesn’t actually know her?? So strange!! View attachment 580452
They’re a special breed aren’t they

Imagine this woman’s mates seeing this “you did what? Sent someone you don’t know flowers, to their 16 year old daughters work place, who you also don’t know?” I’d be calling their doctor for them. THESE are the type of women who are “poorly in the head” as Racheleeeeee likes to say

I’ve just looked on that huns profile.....Christ on a bike, I’m speechless

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad

doingtherightthing

Chatty Member
Incoming traffic : All hail the saviours birthday 😳
Oh and Josh, there is something more important than your relationship - your children. But I guess that explains your failure to safeguard them.

• Heart
  • Sad

FridaK

VIP Member
Josh’s post is a John Lennon quote to Yoko Ono.

(Source your quotes you plagiarising sad twat 😂😂😂😂.)

Happy Birthday mouth almighty btw 🥳🥳

14D2747C-B4A0-4D7F-88E1-E09403C92746.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I would like to wish a very happy birthday to one of our very own, the lovely @Bohemiskeye 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 we had a whip round (via PayPal, obvs) and sent you an ugly cardigan, a bottle of fizzy cat's piss that you can pretend you won't drink, and a bundle of fluffy clouds 💜 love you so hard babe, you're an inspiration!

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Womenbehavingbadly

So now we know she’s old enough to get her vaccine (unless she’s pregnant, not sure if it’s still not offered during pregnancy?), why isn’t she posting about it?!

It’s basically free content for her, how traumatic it was having to book because she got it wrong and accidentally booked it at a centre with the same name in Birmingham, then when she got there she missed her appointment because lush huns were circling her asking for her autograph, the “hilarious” bit where she forgot to wear something sleeveless so had to strip to her bra in front of everyone, the person she sat next to during the 15 minutes before leaving was in a terrible situation but she’s single handle sorted it all out for them whilst sat there, the weeks worth of content where she can’t do anything because she’s so tired / poorly from the vaccine so everyone sends her flowers, chocolate and sweet boxes to cheer her up etc etc

• Haha
  • Heart

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I remember when she shared a birthday email from a clothes company once and reposted it on her stories and tagged them in it.
It was literally just a generic birthday email all customers get when they subscribe and have to enter their date of birth and then get given 10% off for their birthday 🤣🤣🤣
She tried to make out it was personally from the company to her because she is that special 🤣 absolute dickhead she is

• Haha

FridaK

VIP Member
Yeh all I got from that was

‘We are going away. T & I don’t want to us to go but fuck them. Wibble really doesn’t like us anyway so fuck him. Betsy is infected but I can’t be arsed with it, not my nipple, not my problem, so fuck her. I need a new Dyson so send me one. My favourite new kid, Emily is happy, so I’m happy. I hate Josh but he has to come 🙄. Can someone do my roots for free?’

I think that covers it. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 52

FridaK

VIP Member
I don’t know her address. I don’t want to either, that way when she inevitably blames Tattle for whatever happens in the future I have plausible deniability 🙂

Now can someone explain to me why she went to a vibey hipster bistro on a Tuesday dressed like she was going to her works annual Christmas party? I’m not surprised she kept her coat on. They looked like someone’s Mum & Dad crashing freshers week 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 51

loolabelle

VIP Member
Aha here you all are... I’ve been looking at my notifications like where the fuck are they all?

Also I got my nipples done at 17 and it turned me
From a sweet innocent baby into a bdsm loving whore that I am today 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Cady1954

VIP Member
Oooooof. Brummie Steph has triggered rude Joshua 😂😂😂.
My itchy fingers are dying to comment ‘You should see the state of the chickens and their kids Steph.’
What an arsehole. She doesn’t follow them, just the lodge 🤦🏻‍♀️
ETA: Funny he never defends his kids with that much passion

View attachment 575000
No she just disturbs marriages.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Louelle

Is she for fucking-real? Every single birthday video for Emily from R is a clear put down; bad driver, poor money management, social work referral, can't do coffee art, the list goes on. What a horrible soul she has, can't even be nice to her on her birthday. Anyone else feel like she's grooming Emily, the constant put downs to make E feel like she can't live without R, and owes everything to her.

All this after E left a lovely message for. R's birthday 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 50