PTWM #77 Rachel’s neither big nor clever, bullies her kids and helps them never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to Torbay!! 😂
I’m looking for somewhere for a holiday in the UK this year. I think I’ve found my spot, quality entertainment on tap. I can pop into the women’s centre to do my washing so I don’t have to pay at the laundry, jordons coffee shop for my free coffee so I don’t have to pay at Costa, I’ll get surfing lessons from E and scamming lessons from R. Sorted. Can’t wait, see you in summer 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 61
That story reeks of BS. If you’re scared and worried/panicking that you shouldn’t have reversed, the female passenger is screaming beside you, then surely you drive away, not grapple for a knife in your door??.. Then the Brixham rumour mill is speculating it was her that was responsible, makes you wonder what sort of reputation she has in the area??
And if he wanted camera footage to show the police, he or R’s friend would have the phone ready in hand??
Have to say, I don’t think man who was stabbed is totally innocent himself.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Its all over drugs etc. The man who got stabbed was done for illegal money lending in 2014 (Jamie,) and I remember, if you look on the Devon Live Facebook posts about stabbing at the time it happened, there were comments underneath saying Gary was a drug dealer. They are just pathetically scummy, the lot of them. It’s not even organised crime. Just a bunch of chavs bouncing about with flick knives at the age of 50 😒

No wonder Josh got moved out of the community into force support desk work in 2019. He must be hanging onto that job by a thread. I feel ashamed for them. Those poor kids again 💔

• Wow
Reactions: 42
I’m looking for somewhere for a holiday in the UK this year. I think I’ve found my spot, quality entertainment on tap. I can pop into the women’s centre to do my washing so I don’t have to pay at the laundry, jordons coffee shop for my free coffee so I don’t have to pay at Costa, I’ll get surfing lessons from E and scamming lessons from R. Sorted. Can’t wait, see you in summer 👋🏼
I may see you there, Paignton is the husbands choice of holiday for next year. I'm trying to convince him otherwise as it looks a tit hole for the money the sites are charging.

Your post however is making me think it could be a good thing to go see R and have her attempt to do my washing for me 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Awww doesn’t she look so sweet and innocent in trevi house insta story and no swearing, what a saint 😇

God she is so fake when she needs to be 🙄

Reactions: 18
This bit got me. This testimony attached here sounds as if he’s covering for Jo or at least people thought he was. I’ve read some dodgy witness testimonies but these are incredible.

Jo disposed of the knife then said it wasn’t his, then said it was his and she saw nothing.

The victim can’t remember anything about the incident.

The accused said the victim pulled a knife on him so he just happened to have his knife available and stabbed the victim near fatally within seconds.

Then somewhere in the middle an actual copper and his wife who became a witness were involved

Plus a week prior to the court case, Jo a key witness and Rachael spent the day with not one but two Police Officers.

My mind

Attachments

Reactions: 24
This bit got me. This testimony attached here sounds as if he’s covering for Jo or at least people thought he was. I’ve read some dodgy witness testimonies but these are incredible.

Jo disposed of the knife then said it wasn’t his, then said it was his and she saw nothing.

The accused said the victim pulled a knife on him so he just happened to have his knife available and stabbed the victim near fatally within seconds.

Then somewhere in the middle an actual copper and his wife who became a witness were involved

Plus a week prior to the court case, Jo a key witness and Rachael spent the day with not one but two Police Officers.

My mind
its all bollocks isnt it. Wonder where they got the "lets all just blame each other" idea from.

I still don't think its any coincidence this happened 5/6 months before Joyces role change

He needed it for work apparently!
My family quite often have knives in the car 🙈 They have them because they sail dinghys and you should have a knife with you to cut rope etc in cases of capsizing, or other emergencies. They are part of their kit, but as I say, in their kit bag. I don't think they've ever been kept lose in the car.

Reactions: 8
Tbf, the man who was stabbed did have a stroke so it's possible he genuinely doesn't remember but they all sound very dodgy

Reactions: 7

My mind
Rach does keep such lovely company 😬 and surprisingly she seems so unaffected 😜

Is it all a case of no one tell a straight story and no one gets implicated? Only he is admitting it is he not?

Reactions: 11
I may see you there, Paignton is the husbands choice of holiday for next year. I'm trying to convince him otherwise as it looks a tit hole for the money the sites are charging.

Your post however is making me think it could be a good thing to go see R and have her attempt to do my washing for me 😂
To be fair Paignton is a bit questionable, decent day out for the kids, but there are some stunning beaches in the area, some of my fav this way to be honest. Challaborough, bigbury on sea and Thurlestone are must see beaches.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That would require queen R to actually cut up some fruit and veg, she can’t be expected to do that she’s got SIX kids to look after as well as being saviour of DV victims.
What a shame she doesn't remember her own amazing, groundbreaking, never before thought of hack, which was so incredible, it made the papers (it was in the Daily Fail but I can't bring myself to post a link to that shitrag)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
What a shame she doesn't remember her own amazing, groundbreaking, never before thought of hack, which was so incredible, it made the papers (it was in the Daily Fail but I can't bring myself to post a link to that shitrag)

Jesus! There you go tit bags, how delightful ! I mean in the past Ive called my 2 teenage lads all the names under the sun when they’ve tested my patience but its been to my close mates or family not on line for them and the whole world to see

Reactions: 12
If the brixham grapevine was suggesting she was involved more than what is stated, it makes you wonder what reputation she has anyway, although doesn't suprise me, R has got quite the reputation with the locals herself.
And I just hope to god, Jo stays away from this womens centre and R doesn't hire her!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.