Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dance1983

It wasn’t that long ago she was sobbing horrifically because T was so upset at moving down a set. How terrible her anxiety is ect ect.
And then we see that - it’s all bullshit, bet her and Betsy had a right snort fest when they heard she’d moved down a set.

• Sad
Reactions: 33

loolabelle

VIP Member
I personally think you shouldn’t be allowed to put your children on social media until they’re sixteen. I know it might seem harsh, and I’m not a parent. But this is horrific- to use her word. Watching a child struggle and just be laughed at for content makes my blood boil. I hope a teacher sees it and instead of sending a card, sends someone of authority. I feel like in the last year or two it’s gone from irritating and theft, so watching her purposely neglect her children, and use them for content, things that just aren’t safeguarding the children in her care.

Reactions: 33

HubertsWhippedCream

Chatty Member
No defence here because I can't stand her. But it's entirely plausible Lula has anxiety and does the things for attention on the gram. She may feel she needs validation. Anxiety comes across in so many guises.

And to be honest, a large proportion of kids like attention, don't they. So hers wanting it isn't the end of the world, I don't think that's far from normal.

I agree that they will have many issues from being raised by what is essentially a manipulative child in a grown ups body, though.

I think the tide will turn. People that I know that loved her now say she is quite blatantly fake and chavvy, people do wake up. Not the die hards though!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Whatwillbewillbe

I mean why can’t she help her daughter with the homework? Seems like she’s just sat on the sofa to me. Why has Betsy got to do it? 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow

Ineedmorecoffee

Chatty Member
When Josh walked into the room. Any other parent would be saying ‘Lulas really struggling with her homework, I can’t understand it, Betsy can’t either, can you go and see if you can help her?’

But no, instead she acts like another of the children, adding fuel to the fire ‘Josh, how does Betsy act when she’s fallen out with us?’ WTF has that got to do with anything? Your kid is struggling and upset, but she’s left the room so let’s crack on with belittling the other kid that’s sat next to you...

I can’t usually be bothered to let her get to me, but my god this has made me so mad.

• Sad

FridaK

VIP Member
The sock debate. There are two types of sports sock wearing.

The first picture shows the standard ‘chav’ look where the socks were initially to hide the presence of a prison tag.

F5D19104-5699-4024-A46D-DB5F6E89FF5D.jpeg

The second shows the fashion look of 2020 that mixes street style with a classy edge. City millennials looking for comfort and style.

475A9008-697B-4D6B-96EF-C93DD5C2F6F9.jpeg

I think Rachael is going for the second look but managing to drag it more towards the first look because she can’t accessorise properly

• Haha

Kirsty21

Can someone please explain to me this trend of putting your socks over your clothes? I’m 28 and don’t get it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Growing up if people tucked their clothes into their socks they were chavs and got the absolute piss took out of them.

• Haha

ShaWei

Chatty Member
Are we the weirdos here? 200k huns and seemingly all of her family and friends (the non toxic ones) think she’s not only fine but a saviour of all and a hilarious one at that. Are we missing something? All I see is a nasty, self absorbed, mean girl ruling the roost.

Reactions: 31

Mufasa

Chatty Member
At risk of sounding like that wanker Rachel, it actually hurt my heart watching the videos of Wilby so upset this morning. His little hopeful face when Isaac and Edie came back in to cuddle him and his fucking mother just stands by snorting with a phone in his face 🤬

• Sad
  • Heart

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Rachel’s a terrible Mum, it’s a fact.

She knows Wibble gets upset as his siblings leave the house so she should anticipate in advance and scoop him up and go elsewhere or make a game of it.

To use his reaction as IG fodder says all we need to know about her, she’s a cunt.

• Wow

FridaK

VIP Member
This drives me fucking mad. Really absolutely enrages me 🤬

First of all the newspaper article is vague as fuck. It details the assault but not any circumstances. I’m assuming his suspended sentence comes with conditions such as rehab or therapy, he won’t be skipping down the street as free as a bird. Plus he has a restraining order. PLUS, given the statement that his victim gave on the result of the case, she’s found some peace with his conviction.
MITIGATING CIRCUMSTANCES RACHAEL.
READ UP ON IT!!

Second, see where she has written ‘and we wonder why so many women die in the UK each week’ Let me tell you, in the year ending March 2020, when the last stats were collected, 207 women died from a killing. Thats a rate of 0.57 women per day. ‘So many each week,’ is absolute bollocks and a misleading statement.
IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A SAY, DO THE WORK TO EDUCATE YOURSELF AND STOP FEEDING PEOPLE YOUR UNEDUCATED OPINIONS

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Ffs silly cow calling him naughty. He’s stood in an empty lounge with a tv for company, I don’t blame him for spitting water everywhere, it’s the only stimulation he had.

• Sad

Scd1991

VIP Member
At what point do you fuck up being a parent so much that your first instinct is to film your upset child rather than comfort them? Do we think she was always destined to be a terrible parent or has the fame/money slowly taken over and turned her that way?
My husband would hit the roof with me if I was filming our crying child while he was leaving the house, does J know this isn’t right but puts up with it or is he also just a shit parent?
Honestly my mind is blown with this, how did we evolve to this level where people film the very people they are supposed to protect and post it for others to see 🙄

• Heart

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Reposting from end of last thread:

Why does she make out she gets 1,000 messages a minute when all she really gets is tattle notifications?

FB2E1A5B-5C83-47F7-B43F-817C8A4D90BE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Lurky Lurker

Rachaekelioulolo - Evil nasty cow she is -
In one breath she treats Lula like one if her best mates, and in the next she belittles her and posts it to thousands.
That girl needs a mother, and she clearly doesn't have one, the woman who 'birthed' her clearly doesn't behave like one.
That girl was on the verge of tears, you could see it a mile off. Who would treat anyone like that, especially an anxious 12 year old??
Fucking witch.

• Sad