Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bbvf

Chatty Member
Don't forget that if your breastfeeding, when you stop after 12 months to wean little one onto a bottle.
Of course - in case of c section I also need to remind everyone at all times of how I was sliced open. But make a TikTok a few days later. So much to think of.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
That'll help Ls anxiety sniggering at her with B when she's clearly struggling with homework. Your job as a parent is to help Raq not sitting and filming it for content. 🙄

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
We only see 5 minutes of her day remember!!
I feel like that’s a negative not a positive. We only see 5 minutes (🤥) of her day but in that time we see many safeguarding concerns and evidence of inadequate parenting, we see her in a car where the driver isn’t wearing a seatbelt, we see her 12 and 16 year old daughters taking themselves off for piercings without an adult, we see Seb being told off for hurting himself “because it causes Rachel stress”, we see her laughing about the fact that her niece broke both wrists and she just told her to get on with it instead of seeking medical intervention, we see Wobble left unattended multiple times a day...

• Angry

FridaK

VIP Member
Hahahahahaha!!
That video of Astrid talking about getting stopped by one of Rachaels followers. She sounds like she thinks she’s been touched by the great unwashed.
😂😂😂

• Haha

Viewingfromafar

VIP Member
How many times a day does she say “giving it one of them”

Is that how you’ve managed to write 3000 words today, cos you use that phrase over and over and over?

• Haha

Anon89

Chatty Member
That clip I just watched made my stomach turn. The fact she can belittle and humiliate her children without batting an eye lid shows what a horrible person she is. Any person she is ‘supporting’ needs to run a mile, that was awful to sit and see her anxious child be subjected to tormenting just so she had some content.
What an utter bitch.

armywife119

VIP Member
Of course - in case of c section I also need to remind everyone at all times of how I was sliced open. But make a TikTok a few days later. So much to think of.
Congratulations! I hope your other half is spoon feeding you - he should do it for the next year or so. You can’t be expected to use a knife and fork in your condition 💜

Best take locks of bathroom doors so your baby has access to the toilet for sensory play. Leave a few firelighters scattered around oh and stock up on chocolate cake and wotsits ready for weaning.

• Haha

Sassybee

Sorry, late with this. Just catching up on the thread. The homework incident really made me feel uncomfortable. To the point where if I was in that room I would have jumped in to defend and help T. I have a daughter the same age as T. She often has meltdowns over homework and has similar anxiety issues that T allegedly has. Never have I considered pulling my phone out to record for my SM accounts. Not only would both my daughters be angry at me but my friends and family would 100% call me out on it but, and here's the biggie, I WOULDN'T HUMILIATE HER. That poor child needed help. Simple as that. This woman thinks she is capable of support????
Rach, if your reading, imagine if this was a woman who was asking her partner for help and he sat there with another pointing and laughing because she couldn't do something. Its wrong and YOU need to sort your shit out for YOUR children.

• Heart

Em28_

Chatty Member
Thanks, she also mentioned that he had 3 sessions and the final one he projectial vomited everywhere. Joyce was on an important work zoom call and she came home with Wilby, sobbing and he had to comfort her. She said the staff told her that W has a proper fear of nursery and would be better looked after at home.

I know she’s said it but I honestly can’t imagine any staff saying it. I know a couple of years back we had children who attended the afternoon session who physically made themselves sick because they were that emotional/worked up about attending but we knew it was purely for this reason and we sent their parents off on their way and cleaned up the kids who then learned to settle.

Things are obviously different in every setting right now, and if he did projectile vomit everywhere (👀) then fair enough send him home. It just seems incredibly unprofessional for the staff to say he’d be better at home because of the fear (and repeating myself but I genuinely don’t know anyone who would say it)

• Heart

loolabelle

VIP Member
I got my nipples pierced when I was 17 and frankly I’d rather lay my Tits out across a zebra crossing and let a lorry run over them, than go through that again, they were excruciating!

• Haha

HollyJ

Courtroom one, Exeter Crown Court

Court clerk: ‘Do you swear to tell the truth...’

Rach: ‘Troll’

Court Clerk ‘Pardon?’

Rach: ‘Why are you asking about the truth? Troll’

Court Clerk: ‘Hmm right. Could you state your full name’

Rach: ‘Part time working mummy or PTWM’

Court Clerk: ‘No the name on your birth certificate.’

Rach: ‘I don’t know, my Mum left me when I was four.’

Court Clerk: ‘Okay then. Just the name you go by.’

Rach: ‘Oh it’s this one, here on my second book, you can have that for a fiver’ (passes clerk the book.)

Court Clerk: ‘Can you state your occupation?’

Rach: ‘Saviour of women’

Court Clerk: ‘No I mean that job that pays you’

Rach: ‘OMG!! Stalker. All my money is none of your business. It’s MY money’

Court Clerk: Ahh. Well just what you consider your job to be’

Rach: (Unlocks phone, opens Instagram and shows the clerk her page.) ‘It’s there. That’s me 🙄🙄

(Clerk sits down and barrister stands up)

Barrister: ‘Ms Hambleton. Can you tell me what happened on the night of the alleged attack’

Rach: ‘JOOOSH, JOOOSH’ (Josh runs down from public gallery with a bucket. Rachael grabs bucket, begins to try and vomit horrifically so that she doesn’t have to answer. No vomit arrives.)

Barrister: ‘Ms Hambleton?’

Josh: ‘Can you give her a minute, she’s busy. It’s okay the most beautiful woman in my life 😍

Rach: ‘You are so FIT. Can’t believe I get to bang you’

Barrister: ‘MS Hambleton. The night in question?’

(Rachaels phone rings.)

Rach: ‘Sorry that was just my best friend and PA Jo.’

Barrister: ‘Is that Josephine Griffiths?’

Rach: ‘NO THE OTHER JO! UGH. DO YOU NOT EVEN FOLLOW ME’

Barrister: ‘Let’s start again. Can you tell me what happened on the night of the 14th of June 2019.’

Rach: ‘Your on Tattle aren’t you? Asking me questions. Can’t you just be kind? If you don’t like me, just forget about me. JOOOSH, he’s a Tattle bastard JOOSH. Get his IP Address and we are leaving.’

(Rach uncrosses her legs, squeezes her feet back into her Gucci shoes, smoothes of her flat stomach towards the Gallery and drags Josh out of the courtroom by his cap.)

Barrister: ‘I motion to remove Ms Hambleton from the witness list.’

Jury: ‘👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
I think this is quite possibly the best thing you’ve ever written and there’s been many contenders 😂👌 love it.

• Haha

FridaK

VIP Member
Are we the weirdos here? 200k huns and seemingly all of her family and friends (the non toxic ones) think she’s not only fine but a saviour of all and a hilarious one at that. Are we missing something? All I see is a nasty, self absorbed, mean girl ruling the roost.
I have this thought all of the time and it’s probably about 80% of the reason why I’m still commenting.
I just can not figure it out. I know what I see. I’m usually a good judge of character, I have normal interpersonal skills and she appalls me at least 2/3 times a week. So fuck me, if I’m not baffled. It’s like an unsolvable puzzle

• Heart

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
The sock debate. There are two types of sports sock wearing.

The first picture shows the standard ‘chav’ look where the socks were initially to hide the presence of a prison tag.

View attachment 565166
The second shows the fashion look of 2020 that mixes street style with a classy edge. City millennials looking for comfort and style.

View attachment 565168

I think Rachael is going for the second look but managing to drag it more towards the first look because she can’t accessorise properly
Ngl I thought that first photo was Josh

• Haha
  • Heart

armywife119

VIP Member
The most irresponsible idiot Emily not wearing her seatbelt. R as a ‘friend’ shouldn’t have let her drive without it on. But I guess for them it’s not cool to wear a seatbelt- absolute fucking morons.
I cant stand Emily, she’s almost as bad as gob on a stick and Cunty bollocks.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Yep, just seems weird she would highlight it I that way.
If I was showing only 5 minutes of my day, I'd choose the best 5 minutes. It definitely wouldn't be my kid roaming the house unsupervised and covered in piss, or covertly filmed arguments between me and my partner 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She ate cereal with double cream and sugar when she was pregnant with Wilby, she did a whole rambling thing telling us how Josh lectured her about it. I hope she's not pregnant again though, she shouldn't be bringing any more children into the world when she treats the ones she's already got like shit.

• Heart

Cjen84

New thread idea
Rach, the wicked (w)(b)itch of the South West, scamming people is what she does best