PTWM #74 Stop making a t1t of yourself and pee off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no hahaahha that finger clicking. Actually wanted to eat my own hands out of pure embarrassment for her.

Its such a shame for her haahahaa
Reminded me when phoebe was trying to change the channel on tv by blinking. That ad was so cringe. Who filmed that ????

I wish she would just cut to the chase and do an advert for super glue cause her and Joyce seem to have hats and hair bands glued to their heads.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Teaching her 7 year old that ignoring covid rules is a choice. Edie has more morals than her skank of a mother, but then we already knew that!

C0D29EB1-FD85-49BF-A0AD-C94A405D8A31.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Oh god she’s just an embarrassment! She needs tattle! You know the mentally unwell trolls, who aren’t kind?! What a dick!

It’s funny she thinks we’re all obsessed. I just pop in here every now and then to see how many more lives she’s fucked further and to see if there are any answers to the whereabouts of the money I donated all time ago 🥱 ⏰

Reactions: 12
Her wrist tattoos look like she’s just rubbed marker pen off a whiteboard 🤦🏼‍♀️

Why does she have Seb and Isaac’s names on her 😒 doesn’t make you their mum, Rach.

Reactions: 15
Oh god she’s just an embarrassment! She needs tattle! You know the mentally unwell trolls, who aren’t kind?! What a dick!
Are the mentally unwell “trolls” the same as the mentally unwell people who have affairs and steal husbands then make a living stealing money under the guise of helping people affected by DV.

Reactions: 24
Her wrist tattoos look like she’s just rubbed marker pen off a whiteboard 🤦🏼‍♀️

Why does she have Seb and Isaac’s names on her 😒 doesn’t make you their mum, Rach.
Joyce has got all the girls names tattooed on him too. As well as the gigantic Rachealelelele on the back of his hand.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
SO I’ve had such a busy day failing at basic adulting *snort* and dealing with 3 million toxic people, that I’ve only just seen I’m the best selling thread author 💜 You’re all so lush. My husband is here with a mouth full of wine ready to pass to me like a bird feeding its baby. I hate the taste so I’ll horrifically vomit it everywhere and get thrush from the sugar, ideal.

97D3E586-18E2-447C-8D45-23704127B4E7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I don’t understand why she’s not sorted out her hair? Surely the hairdresser is a bestie? Must be still breaking off - hardly grown in 5mths!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.