PTWM #74 Stop making a t1t of yourself and pee off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw the ad 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Again, how embarrassing 😳
Being paid to promote someone you were so desperate to befriend and failed 🀣... your right down the bottom of the pecking order aren't you sweetheart.
And that click, duck offffff, how delayed and tit was that lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
HAHAHAHA she's advertising another instashammers products how demeaning 🀣🀣🀣 I bet Hinch won't be impressed 🀣 all the (failed) attempts Ratshit has made to befriend her and now she's advertising her products 🀭🀭🀭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Signed up after long time watching - I dreamt this thread title and had to share it to get it out my head..... don’t like the taste but keeps drinking, always checking to see what the tattlers are thinking ! Sorry if you think it’s crap - just had to get it out my brain 🧠

• Heart
Reactions: 68
HAHAHAHA she's advertising another instashammers products how demeaning 🀣🀣🀣 I bet Hinch won't be impressed 🀣 all the (failed) attempts Ratshit has made to befriend her and now she's advertising her products 🀭🀭🀭
Notice how they were β€œjust perfect” for Lula’s room 🀣 poor Lula getting the grey, nasty-looking tat whilst Rachel and Wobble get everything expensive and new.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Betsy has put a post on saying she's going to start to post more now. She's been busy, yada yada yada..
Not that R reads here or anything. So predictable!.
The absolute shame and hilarity of R 'advertising' Hinch's crappy grey crap. The finger snap 🀣🀣.
How embarrassing for her. Love it πŸ˜†

Reactions: 21
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Tesco really need to stop wasting their money on this ‡ 🀣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Aww, it’s so nice to see Rach advertising small businesses, because you know, it means the world to them when she sends her huns their way.. She’s just such a lovely, kind person, without her Tesco could be on the brink of collapse πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Betsy has put a post on saying she's going to start to post more now. She's been busy, yada yada yada..
Not that R reads here or anything. So predictable!.
The absolute shame and hilarity of R 'advertising' Hinch's crappy grey crap. The finger snap 🀣🀣.
How embarrassing for her. Love it πŸ˜†
Can imagine her screaming out to the shed β€œBetsy those tattle bastards are at it again you better post on Instagram so they stop saying things are wrong in our perfect family”

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Oh no hahaahha that finger clicking. Actually wanted to eat my own hands out of pure embarrassment for her.

Its such a shame for her haahahaa

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How do people find that β€˜oh silly me’ act relatable?! For someone who claims to try to empower women (a whole other lie!) it’s the most backwards approach known!!

Reactions: 15
Oh god, that clicking β€˜ta-da’ thing for the Hinch ad πŸ˜– you know when you cringe so hard you actually feel it physically in your chest? πŸ˜–πŸ˜–

• Haha
Reactions: 19
R shows Hinches Tesco TaT and now she has shared the same quote as her πŸ€” R must be hinting for a follow or a share off her.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.