PTWM #74 Stop making a t1t of yourself and pee off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's very sad to think that the highlights (I'm only showing 10 mins of my day blah blah) of her day include the shite that they do. Makes me wonder how bad the rest of it is if it *doesn't* make the tit show grade šŸ¤”šŸ¤£.

Reactions: 13
I actually think Emily could be very likeable if she detached herself from R and didn't swear so much. My advice to her is to do the opposite of what R is doing. She is also very pretty which R will hate me saying that.

Reactions: 10
Seriously how much internet has she let E watch šŸ˜” sheā€™s a little girl acting like some kind of Instagram teenager. Where the hell does a 7? Year old child learn to make videos like that from its just sad šŸ˜­

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Seriously how much internet has she let E watch šŸ˜” sheā€™s a little girl acting like some kind of Instagram teenager. Where the hell does a 7? Year old child learn to make videos like that from its just sad šŸ˜­
Whereā€™s this come from? It seems like this is a new thing being heavily encouraged by R?! So strange.

Reactions: 9
Warm and happy? She is the coldest person I ever watched. I dont know why josh agreed to W as she is such a cold mother aswell and even colder to the step children.

Reactions: 16
In what world does it cross a 7 years old mind that if you break up with someone you donā€™t eat. Whereā€™s she seeing behaviour like that from?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Ffs Edie is 7, she doesnā€™t need to worry about getting over break ups, and Rachel an inspiration?? šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

995A2BD9-79A5-4085-88B4-B160A08D2801.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Iā€™m mortified. A 7 year old giving out break up advice, have a glow up? Make sure you eat? Damn straight Edie, you should love yourself but the rest? Youā€™re 7. How does Raq find this funny? If I was a parent, Iā€™d be worried if this was what my 7 year old was thinking.

Reactions: 28
I've said it before, Edie will grow up with major body issues! That kind of encouragement and allowing a 7 year old to say things like that is shocking! At that age, it's learnt behaviour.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Iā€™m mortified. A 7 year old giving out break up advice, have a glow up? Make sure you eat? Damn straight Edie, you should love yourself but the rest? Youā€™re 7. How does Raq find this funny? If I was a parent, Iā€™d be worried if this was what my 7 year old was thinking.
Poor Edie is a victim of TikTok, an app her moronic mother has let her have and use since she was about 5/6 years old. TikTok is an absolutely awful app, itā€™s not just harmless fun as R thinks because kids are consuming so much fake, hateful, misinformation. I deleted TikTok from my daughters phone because itā€™s not the kind of stuff my young teen should be seeing and hearing. And Iā€™m now strict on what YouTubers she can watch.

The amount of misinformation they get from that app and YTers is overwhelming, and thatā€™s not just me not understanding the younger generation. Kids are growing up way too fast and itā€™s so sad, these youngsters are going to grow up with so many awful mental health issues because of it, because letā€™s be honest the lifestyle these people portray, the body images, the perfection - is so hard to achieve and even me at 36 is affected by it all.

Id love to know what Edieā€™s dad thinks of all this?

Reactions: 20
Poor Edie is a victim of TikTok, an app her moronic mother has let her have and use since she was about 5/6 years old. TikTok is an absolutely awful app, itā€™s not just harmless fun as R thinks because kids are consuming so much fake, hateful, misinformation. I deleted TikTok from my daughters phone because itā€™s not the kind of stuff my young teen should be seeing and hearing. And Iā€™m now strict on what YouTubers she can watch.

The amount of misinformation they get from that app and YTers is overwhelming, and thatā€™s not just me not understanding the younger generation. Kids are growing up way too fast and itā€™s so sad, these youngsters are going to grow up with so many awful mental health issues because of it, because letā€™s be honest the lifestyle these people portray, the body images, the perfection - is so hard to achieve and even me at 36 is affected by it all.

Id love to know what Edieā€™s dad thinks of all this?
At one point, Eā€™s Tiktok account was public. It was so inappropriate. She came across as far too old for her age and it was uncomfortable viewing.

My 6 year old doesnā€™t know what Tiktok is - he is a child who plays with child appropriate things!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Edie is not cute. She's far too grown up for her age. Let her be a child for god's sake.

Reactions: 26
I sort of understand a lot of the stuff that gets posted on here, but I just canā€™t get my head around people talking about her figure. It would only be the same as discussing someone because theyā€™re big.
sheā€™s not underweight to the point itā€™s worrying. My mum is a size 8 after 5 kids and has a 6 pack at 50. She looks fantastic and she can eat and drink what she likes. Iā€™m a size 16 and even at a 12 couldnā€™t accept my body. I hate judging other peopleā€™s appearance and it makes me upset that other people feel the need to. She has her faults but thereā€™s a line for me, and constantly picking at her appearance, saying she looks like a junkie etc is just not right in my opinion

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.