PTWM #73 About to launch a bogus CIC, PTWM has ramped up the “woe-is-me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel heart sorry for S, I hope one day the boys make their way back to her and I’m sure they will. Stay strong S!
And as for they two they deserve each other

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Jesus bleeping Christ that other lying Yorkshire whopper has reposted her post licking her arse and then Rachaele will post Lamb’s repost and so it goes on. I’m going to stop looking tonight and stick pins in my eyes instead.....far less painful than watching this tit show unfold 🤯

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I can't even bring myself to watch her stories anymore because she infuriates me so much.
And I don't care what anyone says, I feel so sorry for S, watching that video broke my heart but I have so much admiration for how she is now dealing with everything, she may not have dealt with it perfectly at the start but who the bloody hell would! Having 2 awful relationships back to back is heart wrenching.
I did start to feel abit sorry for J after Bs video but I really don't now.... they definitely deserve each other and V,the girls and everyone else who has come in their path are better off out of it. They will be left with no one soon and with alot of egg on their face 🤞

Reactions: 18
What I don't get is why lie about the not liking alcohol.all she has to say is I used to drink but since having wilby it goes straight to my head.

Reactions: 10
I don’t know 😩. I mean are they ‘getting away with it’ in life? I have to say since we were talking about signs of DA the other day, I started to realise how much weight Josh has lost. He’s like clothes on bone. They both look bleeping awful in hindsight
I thought he looked extremely underweight too. She's slim, he looks malnourished 😔.

Reactions: 7
There was a post once on her Instagram where she had thrown up all over her shoes from drinking with josh

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Does S post a lot of things on insta or do you think she’s reached boiling point if she’s sharing personal things? She’s a better person than me because I would of rang R’s neck 😡

Reactions: 6
Does S post a lot of things on insta or do you think she’s reached boiling point if she’s sharing personal things? She’s a better person than me because I would of rang R’s neck 😡
I would love her to give her side of the story and what does she have to lose really? I don't follow her but assume she's posted some personal stuff.

Reactions: 6
I know S is out of bounds which is fair enough but if there’s talk anyway, is it possible to sum up what she’s said in a few sentences? No worries if not. It just seems worse having half the story on here somehow.

Reactions: 14
I know S is out of bounds which is fair enough but if there’s talk anyway, is it possible to sum up what she’s said in a few sentences? No worries if not. It just seems worse having half the story on here somehow.
I agree. What happened at center parcs?

First fiction book that’s exactly the same as her life. twit. The fact that she can call herself an author blows my mind.
The sad thing is, and I know you write don’t you? Is that authors who have a real passion and are articulate and write the most fantastic novels are overshadowed by people like this, because more people are going to buy hers because of her following .. it’s so unfair. Her book on the first one remembers me getting and reading. a free book out of ‘sugar magazine’ about a teenage girl being pregnant written by the teenager herself.

Reactions: 14
I would say she is off bounds, 5 people viewed her video and 2/3 commented on here. She is a private account and I thought private accounts were not allowed to be discussed.
Her video has more than 5 views it’s almost 100 obviously not a huge amount. I have a feeling she’s wanted that info out there since she has made her page public

Reactions: 9
I would say she is off bounds, 5 people viewed her video and 2/3 commented on here. She is a private account and I thought private accounts were not allowed to be discussed.
SM’s profile is currently open. No longer private.
My heart breaks for her so much. He’s downgraded so bad going with Rachaelelele

Reactions: 10
The sad thing is, and I know you write don’t you? Is that authors who have a real passion and are articulate and write the most fantastic novels are overshadowed by people like this, because more people are going to buy hers because of her following .. it’s so unfair. Her book on the first one remembers me getting a free book out of ‘sugar magazine’ about a teenage girl being pregnant written by the teenager herself.
I love writing, I did it for a bit but didn’t make enough money to warrant continuing, I think that’s why it makes me so cross that she gets to publish books and call herself a writer with zero relevant background. Her writing style is juvenile, her spelling and grammar skills are below average, it’s very unfair.

ETA I’m not just being unkind because I dislike her, her writing is very poor quality.

Reactions: 16
The first book did well because it was about her life. She had dropped snippets of info over the years on FB about her being in care, refuge, meeting J, the boys and the court case but never told the full story. It was implied the book would give the answers.

This one will probably do ok too as the huns will no doubt buy it, but there’s a lot less huns than there was and she’s said it’s fiction, so that may put some of them off too.

The Amazon reviews and the tour will be interesting though 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.