PTWM #73 About to launch a bogus CIC, PTWM has ramped up the “woe-is-me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone sum up what S said or give a cryptic clue to her Instagram name? Someone did this before but I’ve forgotten what it was 🙄

Reactions: 8
Pre getting together- Apparently they went to CP with their respective families for a shag in the woods.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Josh his wife and sons went on holiday to centre parcs, it was at the same time he was having an affair with a heavily pregnant Rachel. While there Rachel and her partner just happened to turn up, she acted surprised to see them but it was all set up. While Josh's wife was spending time with the boys swimming Josh and Rachel were together having their affair, at center parks, during a family holiday.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Basically s has said that her j and the boys were at centre parcs and she was surprised when pregnant with Edie rach and her ex turned up. And j and r were shagging there

ETA that it was apparently pre arranged between j and r as part of their ongoing affair

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Are we allowed to be told her profile in a cryptic way, was the same not done with V? Or is S completely off bounds? Understand if this is the case. It actually makes me feel so sad at the amount of people’s hearts R has had a part in breaking.

Reactions: 2
Can someone sum up what S said or give a cryptic clue to her Instagram name? Someone did this before but I’ve forgotten what it was 🙄
I found it from the cryptic posts in previous threads but forgotten in also , Is anyone allowed to say if her insta has been made public or is it still a no go?

Are we allowed to be told her profile in a cryptic way, was the same not done with V? Or is S completely off bounds? Understand if this is the case. It actually makes me feel so sad at the amount of people’s hearts R has had a part in breaking.
The last time that was done sam quickly made her profile private so I don’t think we should be giving out hints to her name

Reactions: 7
The last time that was done sam quickly made her profile private so I don’t think we should be giving out hints to her name
is it possible that this time she wants people to see 🤷‍♀️ Can’t imagine how unbearable it must be, I really do hope it all comes crashing down for R one day.

Reactions: 8
is it possible that this time she wants people to see 🤷‍♀️ Can’t imagine how unbearable it must be, I really do hope it all comes crashing down for R one day.
If she's made it public maybe she wants it seen
That would be for her to either come on here and reveal her name or even post on her page that it was ok to share

Her friend G has read the book 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.