PTWM #73 About to launch a bogus CIC, PTWM has ramped up the “woe-is-me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It goes without saying, I’ll do the self defence for free. Though if you want me to pack boxes, tidy your house, watch your kids and keep your secrets, I’ll need to be paid about £1000 a week cash in hand. Thanks 🙏 ☺
Payments in fluffy clouds only I'm afraid

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just had a nosey and she bought that house for around £340k. They must've saved a big deposit.......oh wait ......nope - they used paypal money instead.
Amazes me how someone who has a variable income thats not guaranteed can get a mortgage 😏
The only thing going for them would be the fact that Josh would have a decent pension eventually.

Reactions: 4
Fingers crossed the CIC needs as much editing as her book has done, and the date will get pushed back every month 👍

Reactions: 9
Not really been about for a while but God he looks ill and downtrodden and I'm not bleeping surprised, it must be so draining to deal with her every. Single. Day.

Reactions: 8
The book has been announced its fictional but it’s about her really with a really imaginative name Jo 😂

I wonder if the shagging in the woods behind someone’s back will be a chapter.

what a tit show

• Haha
Reactions: 21
‘It’s my first fiction book’ ....... well it’s a load of bollocks like your first one which was basically fiction anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 29
First fiction book that’s exactly the same as her life. twit. The fact that she can call herself an author blows my mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who’s going to take one for the team and buy it, read it and let us know just how bleeping tit it is 🤦🏻‍♀️ The huns will be rushing for their copies that’s for sure 😂

🙋‍♀️ I nominate myself as tribute if I get a fluffy cloud as a reward

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So she’s being paid to steal other people’s real life stories and turn them into “fiction”, and she calls herself an author, then blames having a baby on it being a year late. I can’t even. Other authors work SO HARD to get a decent book out there. She does duck all and doesn’t even read other books. Lazy bleep.

1C932AE0-A0DF-49BE-A20D-CE53AF03E59E.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 19
So she’s being paid to steal other people’s real life stories and turn them into “fiction”, and she calls herself an author, then blames having a baby on it being a year late. I can’t even. Other authors work SO HARD to get a decent book out there. She does duck all and doesn’t even read other books. Lazy bleep.

View attachment 532387
God she is like 50 shades of creosote!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does she need to read a book about her life to refresh her memory? Oh Rach you've just admitted you are the biggest narcissistic liar walking

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.