PTWM #73 About to launch a bogus CIC, PTWM has ramped up the “woe-is-me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't understand redecorating and giving each child their own room and not having some kind of understanding/agreement that it's their responsibility to keep it clean and tidy. Good luck Rach when E's a bit old and really kicking off at you because you couldn't be arsed to set any kind of rules or boundaries
Exactly this we've made a deal with our daughter that she has to keep her room tidy for 6 months in order for her to have it decorated or shes getting moved in with her toddler brother 😂

Reactions: 4
Wouldn't it be great if a local covertly recorded her while she was out and about and everyone then seen the real her 🤣 bet she wouldn't like that would she.
You could tell josh was getting irritated by her. Its not cute rach, its vile and condescending the way you speak to people. There's having banter, and then there's you who goes over the mark.
Josh is literally a shadow of his former self

Reactions: 24
I've said it before, but he must be having a horrid time at work. He will be having the piss ripped right out of him. No respect from his colleagues, she's made him a laughing stock.

Reactions: 22
Why does she laugh when W bites 😦 You can see he does it out of boredom/frustration but she doesn’t say anything?!

Reactions: 16
Wouldn't it be great if a local covertly recorded her while she was out and about and everyone then seen the real her 🤣 bet she wouldn't like that would she.
You could tell josh was getting irritated by her. Its not cute rach, its vile and condescending the way you speak to people. There's having banter, and then there's you who goes over the mark.
Josh is literally a shadow of his former self
He is... its so weird looking back on her profile from 2 years Ago and seeing him now

Reactions: 7
"it's the 17th Josh"

No you daft bint it's the 15th and mid April exactly like he said. They're just awful to watch

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hilarious. Posts a meme telling us all to “let go.”
Oh duck off love. You rehash the past more than you change your knickers. How about YOU let go Rachel and stop dragging your poorly Mum through trial by social media every time it suits you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Just had a nosey and she bought that house for around £340k. They must've saved a big deposit.......oh wait ......nope - they used paypal money instead.
Amazes me how someone who has a variable income thats not guaranteed can get a mortgage 😏

Reactions: 15
People don't think anything. You're not that important you self important, narcissistic, lazy, PayPal money stealing witch!!
What a shame she's not so concerned about what people think she did with all that PayPal money!

Reactions: 16
I’ve been thinking about how devoid of personality / hobbies she is since someone said it. That’s why she’s so cruel to Josh. He’s got an interest in birding and does it when he can. Nice to have a hobby. R though I don’t even know what music, film or tv she likes. Don’t know if she reads books. Not sure where her favourite holiday ever was. That’s mad for an influencer who shares every part of their daily life!!! She’s just a walking, snorting, ad with the occasional pity party

Reactions: 34
I’ve been thinking about how devoid of personality / hobbies she is since someone said it. That’s why she’s so cruel to Josh. He’s got an interest in birding and does it when he can. Nice to have a hobby. R though I don’t even know what music, film or tv she likes. Don’t know if she reads books. Not sure where her favourite holiday ever was. That’s mad for an influencer who shares every part of their daily life!!! She’s just a walking, snorting, ad with the occasional pity party
Of course she reads books! Her favourite is a little fiction novel called ‘part time working mummy; a patchwork life’
We see it strategically placed in every story 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Even the kids don't seem to have hobbies or activities any more. I'm sure a few years ago there was gymnastics, dancing, swimming etc, apart from Seb and his scooter none of them do anything any more (I know that for the last year clubs and stuff have been erratic, but even before that nobody seemed to do anything). Even Josh's birdwatching isn't what it used to be - he used to go off all the time and even went away on birdwatching holidays, now he's reduced to having a telescope in the hobbit loft so she can keep an eye on him at all times.

Reactions: 18
Even the kids don't seem to have hobbies or activities any more. I'm sure a few years ago there was gymnastics, dancing, swimming etc, apart from Seb and his scooter none of them do anything any more (I know that for the last year clubs and stuff have been erratic, but even before that nobody seemed to do anything). Even Josh's birdwatching isn't what it used to be - he used to go off all the time and even went away on birdwatching holidays, now he's reduced to having a telescope in the hobbit loft so she can keep an eye on him at all times.
Yep they were all pretty active. I get Betsy falling away from gymnastics that’s natural at that age. But she not mentioned that they were missing their activities /sports and edies singing lessons. Will be interesting to see if these are picked up again once things get back to normality. I guess I’d they do she has Emily to taxi them back and forth to the swimming pool.

Reactions: 8
I’m really interested to see how she plays this one out. I honestly can’t believe someone like Rancid is able to deal with vulnerable and distressed women 😣 it makes me so sad to think she’s going to be let loose to ruin lives under the guise of being a hero. Can you imagine the stories that are going to be all over Instagram? She may as well give herself a superhero name and costume right now 😂

Seriously though it’s not funny. We talk about how we’re still failing women (and men) in DV and other situations and then people like her can set up CICs relatively easy when she can’t even safeguard her own kids, let alone these women. Doesn’t matter how much zoom training she’s done, she’s not suitable for this and neither is Emily. I don’t know about Jo because I don’t know anything about her but if she’s leeching off the coat tails of R then she’s likely not much better!

• Angry
Reactions: 24
I’m really interested to see how she plays this one out. I honestly can’t believe someone like Rancid is able to deal with vulnerable and distressed women 😣 it makes me so sad to think she’s going to be let loose to ruin lives under the guise of being a hero. Can you imagine the stories that are going to be all over Instagram? She may as well give herself a superhero name and costume right now 😂

Seriously though it’s not funny. We talk about how we’re still failing women (and men) in DV and other situations and then people like her can set up CICs relatively easy when she can’t even safeguard her own kids, let alone these women. Doesn’t matter how much zoom training she’s done, she’s not suitable for this and neither is Emily. I don’t know about Jo because I don’t know anything about her but if she’s leeching off the coat tails of R then she’s likely not much better!
Jo has been complicit in the thievery and general shitshow of Rancid for some time, she is just as bad in my opinion. If what V said in her post was correct and she raised her concerns with Jo over Emily being handed the role at the women's centre despite being neither qualified nor experienced, and Jo just brushed it off, that says all we need to know about Jo. Anyone with any sense would see that this whole CIC thing is so dangerous, I guess the alleged salary of £60k that Rancid pays Jo makes it worth her keeping quiet.

Reactions: 20
Interesting that Jo has only officially been Rachel’s PA since January 2020 when Rachel used that term to describe her long before then. January 2020 would tie in with Rachel being able to legitimately afford a high salary for Jo from the hundreds of adverts she was doing.

So what paid Jo’s wages before January 2020 and why was it not declared officially? 🤔

Reactions: 18
Definitely not the PayPal. That’s for helping warriors. 🙄

She does have a hobby. bleeping people over and lying. Both very time consuming. Along with finding the worst dentist in the west.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.