PTWM #73 About to launch a bogus CIC, PTWM has ramped up the “woe-is-me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean there’s nothing wrong with a bit make up and messing about on a weekend etc loads of kids love it. But it’s a bit sad that the little things writing it down as a daily thing before school. Most schools don’t allow makeup. My daughters in yr 11 and they aren’t even allowed lip gloss.

Reactions: 12
I have very little idea about the history of her but oh my god I am utterly fascinated by the look of her. The teeth! The braces! The hair! The outfits! The headbands! Sometimes I have to pause the story videos just to dissect it all and revel in the ABSOLUTE bleeping MADNESS of it. It's like watching an extremely slow motion car crash, but with fabric and teeth.
I feel like we will get along well 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Every time I remember she’s (or at least, we think she is) launching the CIC tomorrow I feel a bit sick. The idea that her and E, with absolutely zero proper training or experience and some questionable credentials, are putting themselves out there as people able to help others in potentially really vulnerable situations makes me want to cry. That they’ll be taking donations and grants from individuals and businesses, which could go to genuine charities etc. It’s really playing on my mind this week. 😔

Reactions: 26
The Instagram account is back up.
Actually lost for words to be honest 😩

172599B8-B3E8-485C-BBC8-ABC0EB112FF1.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Just shows the difference between how she treats her own kids compared to the stepkids. Maybe it's because E's room is so huge too that it's such a mess?

The Instagram account is back up.
Actually lost for words to be honest 😩

View attachment 530554
It's gone down by 2 followers and following since you took a screenshot😳
AEA418AF-65B9-4F61-8FD5-354AAB9C2DE9.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Just shows the difference between how she treats her own kids compared to the stepkids. Maybe it's because E's room is so huge too that it's such a mess?

It's gone down by 2 followers and following since you took a screenshot😳View attachment 530589
Still showing as 14 and 16 on mine, could 2 be accounts you've blocked/ been blocked by? Either that or it's gone back up 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Still showing as 14 and 16 on mine, could 2 be accounts you've blocked/ been blocked by? Either that or it's gone back up 🤷‍♀️
Probably Rachel and Emily?

The website has an option to sign up. I wonder if there’s anything on there if you do log in.

5FB245B6-8886-4F7D-978F-7CFCDD39326C.png

Reactions: 3
I've updated the wiki with details from the V drama over the weekend. Almost 14,000 views on it now!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I am tempted to follow the CIC account myself and just sit there waiting like this 😤
I won’t, but I really could

CB25F6C9-F4CB-4490-9092-248816CB4513.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Its absolutely infuriating, but like everyone said the other day, those kids have been through enough already. If she took as much as we think, it would ruin their lives.
I just hope now enough people are not stupid enough to throw money at her and the whole thing fails miserably.
(You can screenshot that Rachael. I’ll go on the record as not being ‘Kind,’ about your skanky shamelessness 👍.)

Reactions: 15
Its absolutely infuriating, but like everyone said the other day, those kids have been through enough already. If she took as much as we think, it would ruin their lives.
I just hope now enough people are not stupid enough to throw money at her and the whole thing fails miserably.
(You can screenshot that Rachael. I’ll go on the record as not being ‘Kind,’ about your skanky shamelessness 👍.)
But should she really get away with it just because she has reproduced?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Do you count repeat ads as separate? e.g. when she did one for wild and then a few days later a 'don't forget to use my discount!' post - is that 1 or 2? I figure it would technically only be 1 if it's like we'll pay you x amount for two days of stories?
I count it as 2. Obviously I don't know for definite but I assume she gets paid per post or is contracted to post 3 stories and 1 grid post for e.g.. so her fee would be more if it was over 2 or 3 days.

Reactions: 4
I was B once. I actually really loved my mum and dad. They were drug addicts when they met. Did some prison time for drug dealing. Decided to get clean and take better path. Mum has just got her 25 year award for NHS as a healthcare assistant and dad has retired after 30 years as a tool maker. I am so thankful they divorced 10 years ago. Together, they were horrendous.

Dad was the bad guy to everyone else. Their rows were so so so toxic, hateful and so much spite. My dad had a quick temper. No physical fights but they were that bad, Id rather have watch them beat each other up than the rows and tension. Mum was deemed the angel.... She was the worse one. The mind games, walking on egg shells, the digs..... Then she'd cry to people how bad things were, she'd act all anxious and fearful. Behind closed doors..... Her mask slipped. She eventually managed to convince her co-workers who managed to get her into a women regfue, as she played a great storyline! She got bored within a week, and was arguing with the staff there because they wanted her home by 10pm as they lock the doors, mum wanted to party... Domestic victuim my arse.

B will suffer with not being able to trust anyone. Not trust her situation. Always wondering when the next bad thing will happen. Her upbringing will haunt her for life, she will always love her mum, cuz lets face it... Who else has she really got? I hope she puts herself first one day, and live HER LIFE. but I feel for her love of her siblings, she'll stick around much longer.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Felt like I was reading Edies diary looking at her make up post it note. Those poor kids have no privacy whatsoever. Videoing her room and private letters to herself. If Edies dad reads here then please sort this out! Your the only one who can hopefully make a difference to one of those poor children’s lives.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.