Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCat20

VIP Member
So yesterday Astrid went to a nice pre launch of a new place owned by Michael Caines, R had fish and chips in the car! I bet that hurt a little 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
Just saw a clip of James and Ola Jordan's daughter chatting away, she was only 1 recently, full on story telling and expressions from her, and engagement from her parents, amazing the difference
Kids will vibe the beat of their own drum. My daughter wouldn’t say a word for 3 whole years, we spoke at her, I took time off work to go speech therapy every week and then one day in nursery at nearly 4 years of age she said “can I have a drink please” and she hasn’t shut up since 🤣 I used to beat myself up watching other people’s kids much younger doing so much more.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

FlameIce

Chatty Member
Why isn't she handing Wilbys clothes to people who need them? That lady doesn't need them it looks like they can afford to buy him clothes. There are women who can't afford to buy clothes for their children or even give it to a women refugees?
I’m currently trying to sell large bundles of my kids clothes that they’ve outgrown for £10, nobody wants them. I’m desperate to sell them so I can go out and buy them socks, vests, tshirts and bottoms. It’s a joke! They both have money boxes each and I’ve even had to dip into that to get them some stuff. Then you’ve got her flashing it all over Instagram. Makes me angry

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Its-all-about-me!

VIP Member
Trying to keep w quiet while J sleeps. Maybe get him changed and go for a nice long walk. She is lucky to live somewhere with lovely walks. Instead she is finding lush new pages to follow

Who lets a child sit on the fire place just cause it’s summer ??? He doesn’t know what season it is ?!! Why even film it ?? She may as well report herself to ss !!!

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
Isn’t Josh a wildlife police officer? Why the fuck are they removing the hedge in the garden? I’m sure you’re not supposed to do that in April cos if nesting birds??

Hdt1

Showing my age here a bit but her chin and lip remind me of Parker from thunderbirds!

• Haha

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Betsy looked after the kids yesterday then.
After the week she’s most likely had of being exposed left, right and centre, she gets dumped on again.
My chill over this god awful set of adults is just evaporating 🤯
Better for him? And what about her? He’s their child and if he doesn’t settle at Astrid’s, tough shit, they should just not go there for a bit or deal with his emotions, not saddle Betsy with him.

• Angry

LauraC35

Chatty Member
She’s wearing that multicoloured shirt in the car. Then on Astrid’s stories she’s got a different top on and a cream jumper and now a yellow cardigan 🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe she’s been horrifically vomiting after the two sips of wine she was having or maybe Josh got curry on her top when he was feeding her. Josh looks and sounds so utterly out of his comfort zone in their company....either that or he really is just very boring. Turn your cap round too you wanker 😂

• Haha
Definitely not the PayPal. That’s for helping warriors. 🙄

She does have a hobby. Fucking people over and lying. Both very time consuming. Along with finding the worst dentist in the west.

FridaK

VIP Member
She fucking wishes she was married to a drug dealer, would make her little habit easier to maintain!
Give her time, I mean she’s only on Husband number two of a potential four maybe five 😂.
I predict many Husbands for Ms Hambleton.
Thats why she doesn’t change her name. Saves time on the admin 😉

• Haha

Yodabest

Chatty Member
My mistake, it's like @Fanaff said, excluded from 30 day return policy. £25 taken from refund.

View attachment 536403
If she read the small print she would have read this.
And, the measurements are clearly shown in both inches and cms.

View attachment 536405
Maybe she doesn't know the difference between pre order and made to order 🤷
It's possible when she doesn't know the difference between a good dentist and a rubbish one.

• Haha
  • Wow

Bohemiskeye

VIP Member
Ugh, the fact she only announced the delayed fairy tale book and not the CIC, is so grim. What are we? Six months in? It’s so obviously just a cover for her to syphon off her ill gotten gains.

That’s a good point actually. A professional working in her “role” she’s made up would be really careful with their language it would be second nature
Doesn’t surprise me, she does this I’m with PTSD a lot. She does it with anxiety, OCD. She tells trolls to get their head checked. She calls people who don’t like her ‘unwell’. She’s so problematic 😕

• Sad

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
The story last night of "date day" she wanted it to look lovely they are holding hands but in reality she has her hand over Josh's and Josh is holding the gear stick hahaha
In reality they probably went out to have a blazing row away from Emily. Rachel was probably telling Josh if he didn’t let her photograph their hands touching she would leave 👀

• Haha

ILoveUnicorns

VIP Member
I like how Astrid said could she borrow the copy that R had as R is going over today 😂😂 even Astrid doesn’t want to buy it 🙈

• Haha