Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrettyGreeneyes76

VIP Member
How on earth has she got this far through life 🤦🏼‍♀️
put some petrol in your car you lazy bint, thought you was all about girl power stop being ditsy and silly you are a grown woman, grow the fuck up 🙄
Oh as for B’s coat say no to E no you can’t wear it.
Ffs this woman

Reactions: 23

Catlady1

VIP Member
I know someone who had a heavy mirror fall on their toddler as it wasn't anchored to the wall and sadly he died. Rachaele we know you read here ..please fix that mirror to the wall.
There was a tragic court case a while back where in the Hugo Boss outlet at Bicester shopping village where they had a huge mirror propped against a wall and it slipped and fell on a small child. The child lost its life within a matter of seconds. There was no saving him or rescuing him. R has reached new depths of stupidity!!

• Sad
  • Heart

Bohemiskeye

VIP Member
Oh yes and they make up songs about her on the school bus because she is so fit. You know because life is a 1988 episode of Grange Hill
‘After singing songs on the bus, Togger realised he left his lunch money at home and had to lend 30p off the maths teacher’

• Haha

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Have 2 sips be sick and have a coke. Who the fuck is she kidding. If you don’t drink you don’t drink. She actually sounds and looks like more of a twat than ever. Why does she go along with this charade?
Why would you have 2 sips if you don't like the taste? I don't understand why she has to pretend all the time, just admit you like a drink 🤷 oh actually I do understand, it's another thing to hold against the boys' mum 🙄

Reactions: 22

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I don't get it either.

I don't like gin or red wine so therefore I don't drink them.

There's so many posts of her pissed with wine, gin and cocktails etc on her grid. Maybe she should have a look through to refresh her memory like she did with the book.
She does it to have a swipe at the boys mum.
Makes out she is perfect and they don't drink for the benefit of the boys when in reality josh has a bottle of red every night and she drinks anything that's fermented long enough 😆

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
She does it to have a swipe at the boys mum.
Makes out she is perfect and they don't drink for the benefit of the boys when in reality josh has a bottle of red every night and she drinks anything that's fermented long enough 😆
Everything she does is a veiled dig at someone in her life, she’s utterly pathetic

doingtherightthing

Chatty Member
Has anyone watched abused by my girlfriend? It is a hard watch but you can see the man being abused was sticking up for her and try to hide it. He was so close to death before he said anything
Rachel had the brass balls to latch on to Alex and commend him on his bravery. All whilst belittling her own husband and showing triggering behaviour that could potentially be seen as abusing him. She jokes about PTSD yet Alex himself suffers from it. Scum of the Earth that she is.

Also noticed in her adverts, she acts like a sensible, capable woman. She’s not the daft brush she’d have people believe. She’s sly, manipulative and cunning.

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
Yes thats what I meant V daughters do.

One thing I don't get is why astrid only invites the two of them round? They are the parents of 6 children! Im the same age as astrid and my children are now grown up and have left home but I wouldn't dream of inviting friends around and not their children if they still lived at home!
Rachel and josh both hate the kids so why would they want them hanging around them when they go to arstrids

• Haha
  • Sad

Sphinx82

"it's the 17th Josh"

No you daft bint it's the 15th and mid April exactly like he said. They're just awful to watch

• Haha

Catlady1

VIP Member
So shes trained in Autism and Aspergers for 18 years and worked as a Facilities Manager for 18 years.

She also said she worked as a facilities Manager for 10 years, which is it?
I didn’t get that. What did she train in in Aspergers/autism. You can’t get a BTEC in that? I hate her throw away comments. Explain yourself woman!

I know. The sentences are ridiculous but that’s another discussion.
I had leaky eyes when I saw the police officer crying after he’d passed away. And then they found he’d been in touch with a refuge through that leaflet in his belongings - and that seemed to show he was wanting to start again. So utterly tragic.
It just went to show that dealing with DA victims and perpetrators is a very complicated area and requires an open mind and counselling skills. Oh hang on isn’t that what R is setting a CIC up for? With a days training and a woman who worked in a shoe shop and has a potty mouth?

• Heart

doingtherightthing

Chatty Member
@doingtherightthing completely agree, I hope my comment about ‘female to male abuse’ didn’t offend you, of course it is gender less.
I guess my point is that the way the abuse is perpetrated can be different. For instance, a woman may actually use the fact her partner is physically bigger than her by provoking or assaulting him, knowing he can’t or won’t retaliate as his size will be used against him. Plus the general fear of not being believed.

This is from the mankind website. I was almost completely ignorant to it until 2019 when my brother was violently assaulted by his partner.

Seem afraid of or are anxious to please their partner
Go along with everything their partner says and does
Check in often with their partner to report where they are and what they’re doing
Are being belittled, humiliated, and humiliated – “he is a rubbish, weak men”
If a father’s children are persuaded by their mother to turn against him (Parental Alienation)
Threatened that if he leaves he will never see his children again
Threatened with false accusations that he is the perpetrator
Being convinced they are going ‘mad’ or losing their ‘mind’ (called “Gaslighting“)
Receive frequent, harassing phone calls from their partner
Talk about their partner’s temper, jealousy, or possessiveness
Have very low self-esteem, even if they used to be confident
Threatened that if he leaves, he will be falsely accused of carrying out domestic abuse, sexual violence and even sexual abuse against the children
Show major personality changes (an outgoing person becomes withdrawn)
Be depressed, anxious, or suicidal
Take up, or, increase drink or drugs usage
Not taking his appearance seriously (being unkempt, unhygienic)
Looking unwell (including lack of sleep/insomnia)
You’ve not offended me at all. I just cannot understand all these comments that say how Josh is weak, wet etc etc when the signs are there. If it was a woman, we would believe her, we would stand up and ask WHY these things are happening, we certainly would say it was her fault for being weak so I just don’t understand why people seem to think Josh deserves all he gets. Mind blowing.
I’m so sorry your brother experienced abuse, i cannot beat to hear abuse of any kind, ever, I personally find it so upsetting that men are still worried about speaking up about it. It’s just awful.

You’ve not offended me at all. I just cannot understand all these comments that say how Josh is weak, wet etc etc when the signs are there. If it was a woman, we would believe her, we would stand up and ask WHY these things are happening, we certainly would say it was her fault for being weak so I just don’t understand why people seem to think Josh deserves all he gets. Mind blowing.
I’m so sorry your brother experienced abuse, i cannot beat to hear abuse of any kind, ever, I personally find it so upsetting that men are still worried about speaking up about it. It’s just awful.
I just wanted to add that all of the signs you posted, I found myself nodding along because my Mum did and to my knowledge, still does those exact same things to him now. He will never leave, he’s too scared.

armywife119

VIP Member
Vanessa I think you’re amazing trying to get this ‘woman’ exposed at last. Please please keep it up and I hope there’s other stuff going on in the background.

As for the huns’ oh your such an inspiration as a mother’ shite - oh how I’d love them to hear B’s video!

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
If my 8 year old attempted to wear my 14 year old daughters jacket to school I would simply say "No".
There's absolutely no respect for anything or anyone in that house. She lets the kids get away with whatever they want because it's content for the 'gram, and because she wants to be their mate instead of their parent.

Noseygirl19

She’s such a liar but not a very good one 🤣 there’s a picture of the mirror on the company’s insta account so you can clearly see how big it is. And if she wants to pretend it was made to order coz she’s just so special and everything has to be unique in her house of horrors then what absolute tool left her in charge of ordering it! Everything she says just screams desperation ‘please like me I’m just so dippy/funny/idiotic’ 🤣🤣

FridaK

VIP Member
Morning Ratchet, hangovers always wake you up early don’t they 😉

Also we all thought what Steve Arnott pulled off was a bit of a stretch, don’t need to be plod to spot it you pretentious lush.
Rachael is still living as though there is a kind of respectability in being a Police Officer or a Police Officers wife.
(If she knew anything about current affairs she’d know that she might as well be married to a drug dealer. Public opinion is at an all time low and getting worse.)

Which is why everyone loves Line of Duty. We want to see the corruption outed as a nation 😂

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
At this stage I just believe josh is simple - he sounds it and acts it - doesn’t mean he can’t be nasty but he cemented them feelings when he tried to slag off my fav programme without knowing arnott was a firearms officer!
Next thread title josh is simple 😂😂

• Haha