Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jellybean093

VIP Member
I’ve been thinking about how devoid of personality / hobbies she is since someone said it. That’s why she’s so cruel to Josh. He’s got an interest in birding and does it when he can. Nice to have a hobby. R though I don’t even know what music, film or tv she likes. Don’t know if she reads books. Not sure where her favourite holiday ever was. That’s mad for an influencer who shares every part of their daily life!!! She’s just a walking, snorting, ad with the occasional pity party
Of course she reads books! Her favourite is a little fiction novel called ‘part time working mummy; a patchwork life’
We see it strategically placed in every story 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wtf was that game "he's pretending he has just called round and doesn't know the kids names" it seemed like some foreplay game for them but with the kids in the room 🤢🤮
You know the scene in a film where the couple meet at a hotel bar, pretend to pick each other up and then head to the hotel room. Watching them "play" in front of the kids creeped me right out.

Thank god that mirror won't fit through the hobbit door to there room🤢 also cannot believe that mirror is not attached to the wall. They cannot manage to keep little one out of the loo, this is a scary accident waiting to happen😨😱 given me anxiety

• Sick

x12x12x

VIP Member
I noticed a hun had called her out last night. I’m assuming it wasn’t a Tattle member as no one has said anything. Do you know what I find so bland, it’s that whenever someone says something the huns revert to
1) Be Kind
2) Do you know how much work this woman does (without actually saying what work because they have no examples, they’ve just picked it up from the comments section on other posts)
3) Rach is real, she shares warts and all. (As if that’s okay. No questions asked about whether that’s exploitive. Just so that they get their daily dose of Rachaels kids heartache for entertainment.)

It’s thick, but also quite sick if you think long enough about it. They literally egg her on. Though to be fair, only about three followers jumped to her defence. I remember when it used to be 1000 🤔
It’s like the emperors new clothes or that Mandela effect, no one knows who she helped but she said she did so she must’ve done cos someone’s friend seen her do it and they told someone else and anyway she says she does so it’s true

• Haha

goaldigger

VIP Member
Rachel and Josh are in a mutually abusive relationship and the only ones suffering are the kids.
Yes Rachel throws the tantrums (and plates) but Josh more coercive in his abuse (remember the feeding her video?)
Both parents are messed up.
The only one with any chance of getting out relatively emotionally stable is E because she has another parent who treats her like a child.

Womenbehavingbadly

Every time I remember she’s (or at least, we think she is) launching the CIC tomorrow I feel a bit sick. The idea that her and E, with absolutely zero proper training or experience and some questionable credentials, are putting themselves out there as people able to help others in potentially really vulnerable situations makes me want to cry. That they’ll be taking donations and grants from individuals and businesses, which could go to genuine charities etc. It’s really playing on my mind this week. 😔

Dinnerbag

Chatty Member
Fuck off josh....
Steve was a trained fire arms officer and moved to ac12 when gave the farenheight order to the wrong house. In another series Dot set him up for carrying his “glock” in ac12 offices. So please if your not gonna watch it properly DO NOT CRITICISE IT.
steve is out of bounds.... too far sunshine too far

• Haha

Its-all-about-me!

VIP Member
If J was on night-shift shouldn't she get up with W and let J go straight to bed? I use to do nights and my partner would always get up with the baby when I got in. Probably not worth the hassle for J so he just let's her lay in

FridaK

VIP Member
Wishful thinking here as this is a bit exhausting but perhaps she will announce the CIC, all her and Emily’s qualifications and her prior PayPal & Go Find Me accounts all at the same time and we can all be on our merry way without finding ourselves ever thinking about her again 🤷‍♀️

Imagine it, it sounds so peaceful 💆‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Wishful thinking here as this is a bit exhausting but perhaps she will announce the CIC, all her and Emily’s qualifications and her prior PayPal & Go Find Me accounts all at the same time and we can all be on our merry way without finding ourselves ever thinking about her again 🤷‍♀️

Imagine it, it sounds so peaceful 💆‍♀️

• Haha

LuckyBlueEyes

VIP Member
Just the magnitude of her Mother throwing out to 1000’s the situation with the ice cream job last year, her Nans health and Vanessa doing what she did, I’m concerned (having said that I’m also aware I spent a week being concerned about Emily at one point and that was a waste of time.) I’m probably overthinking it 😩
You’re not. Both sides have weaponised that poor girl and she’s been put in an awful position. She’s lost one of her safe spaces and ways of getting some relief from expectations at home and has been thrown under the bus by those she trusted. There was never any need to bring B into things. Stick to the facts surrounding CIC and PayPal impropriety, and show proof on that.

Imagine how B is feeling knowing her words have been used against her mum. That isn’t anyone’s choice to make but hers. She’s the one who has to live with the consequences.

I honestly hope that kid is smashing her college course and this time next year she’ll have her ticket to ‘escape’ in hand.

• Heart
  • Sad

Wizzywoo2

VIP Member
Of fuck of Joyce like you would know about being a real policeman piss of back to looking for birds in hedges and moving hedgehogs out the road! Oh and lose the hat you look a dick!

• Haha