Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crazy_Cat_Lady

Had an occasional read of this thread but never commented, I have followed her since the beginning and I liked her a lot I read her book and tbh nothing rang alarm bells, I read things on here and thought- no that can’t be true - dismissed it and continued to watch her but these last few months something has changed that makes me feel something is wrong, at the start I do think the family acted more natural and there appeared more love (maybe I was viewing it with a different pair of eyes to what I have now though) but now it all feels false and like there is tension and unease in that house all of the time I don’t see love anymore at all. Having read v post and about the video she posted with what Betsy of saying R can not deny that there are problems it’s come straight from Betsy mouth. I find it all very unsettling now and I think more and more of her followers are!
Whilst deciding if to write this tonight and doing a Google search on some of the earlier days stuff what really struck me was the difference in how R looks - what has she done to her face and her looks she was very natural and pretty and she looks so harsh now her face is totally different.
This is my first comment too. I’m also a long term follower of hers and I used to like her but the last few months something has changed and it actually prompted me to google her and that led me to this page. I agree with everything you’ve said and sadly I do think most of what I’ve read on here is also true.

Reactions: 25

BettyCat20

VIP Member
Why does she lie so much about alcohol? What does she actually achieve from it? If you don't like the taste of any alcohol, you would not drink at all and she drinks a lot!

LauraC35

Chatty Member
I bought her first book, obviously when I was under the influence of something, and it was such badly written shit that I gave up a third of the way in. I am astounded that she has been asked to, allowed to and has actually written a second book. It sounds like it’s just a copy of her first book but in the form of a novel. I could write a book about my life but I wouldn’t for the sake of my children and family. I’d certainly put her shit to shame if I did. The fact that this week she has re-read her book is hilarious proving that’s she’s forgotten what’s in it. I’m so pissed off that this shit happens and this awful awful woman is still allowed to peddle her lying bollocks 🤯

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
I can categorically say the Peter Sutcliffe neighbour things is another one of her fantasies. Her family has always lived in Manchester. Peter Sutcliffe never lived in South Manchester. He visited but he was never her neighbour.

I only know this as I know of the family and I'm from South Manchester & their roots have firmly been there for many years.

It was a very very odd story when she mentioned it.

Gers76

Chatty Member
Has anyone watched abused by my girlfriend? It is a hard watch but you can see the man being abused was sticking up for her and try to hide it. He was so close to death before he said anything
Thats the one who was on Ratchets stories. When that was originally on TV it was all over her social media pages she never ever mentions him now funnily. She obviously befriended him for her own benefit 😡😡😡

Reactions: 24

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Wouldn't it be great if a local covertly recorded her while she was out and about and everyone then seen the real her 🤣 bet she wouldn't like that would she.
You could tell josh was getting irritated by her. Its not cute rach, its vile and condescending the way you speak to people. There's having banter, and then there's you who goes over the mark.
Josh is literally a shadow of his former self

Bollykecks

I watched that too, it was heartbreaking. The female police officer said that she would end up killing him, and she was so excited when she heard the 999 call he'd made from ICU. Then the perpetrator only got 16 months for it!
I know. The sentences are ridiculous but that’s another discussion.
I had leaky eyes when I saw the police officer crying after he’d passed away. And then they found he’d been in touch with a refuge through that leaflet in his belongings - and that seemed to show he was wanting to start again. So utterly tragic.

• Sad

Its-all-about-me!

VIP Member
The story last night of "date day" she wanted it to look lovely they are holding hands but in reality she has her hand over Josh's and Josh is holding the gear stick hahaha

Also to add to the "set up" some one was saying R is doing about Josh... she said he picks her clothes which could be a trait of controlling. Same as he makes her eat ect. Maybe she is setting him up in case he leaves or dares to question her

Last edited:
  • Haha

Bohemiskeye

VIP Member
The system is broken and once you loose your kids it’s hard to get them . My ex once kidnapped my daughter and all I could do was take him to court. I was 23, and a single ‘part time working mummy’ literally. I used to have £200 a month left over and I took that to get a court order which I printed off at the library. There was nothing I could do, I was just lucky that my ex is seriously dumb and had no chance against me. If he did have intelligence or had money to get a solicitor would I ever have got my daughter back? She was gone for 5 days and the pain was incomprehensible. I just don’t trust the system to do the right thing, I’ve seen it fail too many times. Issues around court and custody can be so messy and complicated it’s hard to know what goes on in there.

• Heart
  • Wow

Its-all-about-me!

VIP Member
I often think of Seb’s mates and how they’ve coped during lockdown. As Rachaele previously said, they’ve all got a huge crush on her. When you fancy someone and can’t see them or be around them it is PAINFUL. Especially if you’re a teenage boy.

Yeah shit got real for me when I saw the B video, the poor soul. I’m reluctant to even think about bringing Rachaelelele to justice over PayPal etc because I can’t stand the thought of any of those kids feeling the consequences rightly or wrongly!
Didn't they fancy her before her new "interesting" look? I'm sure they are coping just fine now lol

• Haha

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
That SS letter was dated the 3rd March.

About 6/7 weeks before that, R had shared a photo of a statement from one of her step daughters detailing some of the abuse B had suffered at the hands of her father. Even though she redacted it, she didn’t do it properly and we were able to see his name and find him on SM.

3 weeks before that came the revelations that B got the blame for her smoking weed and was buying it for her.

I don’t think it’s impossible that the person reporting them to SS is the girls father. She has said years ago (before tattle was around) that the estranged parents have done this before.

I, and a few others, suspected the Dad may be trying to get back in touch after one of her rants and she shared them court statements a week or 2 after Xmas when he allegedly left presents on the door step.

The timescales certainly add up to me but of course this is just my speculation/opinion.

*and if it wasn’t you Mr C I apologise for the accusation*
I wouldn’t be surprised if it is actually someone from her real life that is making reports to ss about her but it suits her to make out that it’s jealous trolls that way she can get attention and sympathy from the huns.

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
To be fair, we don't know anything about V other than what she has put out there herself. Like everyone else says, you can be asset rich but cash poor.
She might have paid for "expensive" clothes before her husband left her for another woman. Someone else could have paid for the horses for her knowing how much they meant to her daughters, or because that was her only escape mentally during a tough time. You can't call someone a liar based on purely how they look. The plate of food thing might have been occasional, at the end of the month or whatever. I know I'm completely skint a week before pay day, I still dress nice and do things with my kids in the weeks before that ,I have zero savings so I'm technically cash poor but people on the outside would probably assume I'm rolling in it 🤷‍♀️

DeathToCovid

VIP Member
I’m really interested to see how she plays this one out. I honestly can’t believe someone like Rancid is able to deal with vulnerable and distressed women 😣 it makes me so sad to think she’s going to be let loose to ruin lives under the guise of being a hero. Can you imagine the stories that are going to be all over Instagram? She may as well give herself a superhero name and costume right now 😂

Seriously though it’s not funny. We talk about how we’re still failing women (and men) in DV and other situations and then people like her can set up CICs relatively easy when she can’t even safeguard her own kids, let alone these women. Doesn’t matter how much zoom training she’s done, she’s not suitable for this and neither is Emily. I don’t know about Jo because I don’t know anything about her but if she’s leeching off the coat tails of R then she’s likely not much better!

• Angry

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Does he only have the one outfit? I wouldn't be able to take him serious if he came to my house dressed like that 😂
Yes I think he does - he had to downsize to a “capsule wardrobe” to be able to move into the hobbit loft with R and all her shit clothes.

• Haha

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
That secret filming she does is horrible. And the pair of them tonight acting like bloody lovesick teenagers is just 🤢 Hiding from the kids and pretending he can’t remember their names, family goals my arse 😡

• Sick